The youth of America have had ENOUGH with gun violence...here are our solutions!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Today, 47 young people and children will be shot. Eight of them will die. This isn’t a guess: that’s the number of teens and kids who are shot every single day in the United States, all because too many elected officials keep putting the greed of the NRA over the lives of children.

We are the only developed country with this level of gun violence. Americans feel that there is nothing that we can do. They are wrong. But meaningful action requires new political leadership.

I’d start fining gun manufacturers $1 million for each person killed by their weapons. That would get more companies focused on how to keep guns out of the hands of those who would do others harm.

here are some solutions:

D1ZflszXgAczHzv.jpg

D1Uz-SFX0AAMSVt.jpg

Today, 47 young people and children will be shot. Eight of them will die. This isn’t a guess: that’s the number of teens and kids who are shot every single day in the United States, all because too many elected officials keep putting the greed of the NRA over the lives of children.

We are the only developed country with this level of gun violence. Americans feel that there is nothing that we can do. They are wrong. But meaningful action requires new political leadership.

I’d start fining gun manufacturers $1 million for each person killed by their weapons. That would get more companies focused on how to keep guns out of the hands of those who would do others harm.

here are some solutions:

D1ZflszXgAczHzv.jpg

D1Uz-SFX0AAMSVt.jpg
I didn't see your solution? what happened? bad gun, bad gun. I bet you don't know what kind of gun will be used in those deaths and shootings. your copy and post dude didn't.

BTW, when is it you will ever get a clue? just curious. you keep rehashing the same lines over and over. maybe you should look up the definition of solution.

here are some solutions:

D1ZflszXgAczHzv.jpg

D1Uz-SFX0AAMSVt.jpg
Come get them commie.

here are some solutions:

D1ZflszXgAczHzv.jpg

D1Uz-SFX0AAMSVt.jpg
Come get them commie.
didn't he say and solutions? did you see any? And he doesn't know that hand guns are the gun of choice for most shooters.

There is no solution, other than house to house searches to confiscate all firearms.

Well you can't regulate, confiscate or control the evil people do.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon and evil people do drive by shootings, school shootings, hotel shootings and murder. Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

You can't regulate evil.

There is no solution, other than house to house searches to confiscate all firearms.
Even that wouldn’t work. Does nothing to stop the black market. And I would guess most of those kids are killed with illegally acquired guns.

Even that wouldn’t work. Does nothing to stop the black market. And I would guess most of those kids are killed with illegally acquired guns.

not really.

Remember.

Roof passed a background check.

The guy that shot up the Texas Church passed a background check.

The shooter in Las Vegas passed a background check. (multiple, in fact).

the guy that shot up the gay nightclub passed a background check.

Guns aren't what needs fixed, back ground checks are.

Banning 'assault weapons' isn't going to work, Black Market will supply to those that want them.

here are some solutions:

D1ZflszXgAczHzv.jpg

D1Uz-SFX0AAMSVt.jpg
This must be why so many young people support Bernie Sanders who is a member of the NRA.

I was thinking more along the lines of inner city shootings where most kids are killed.
And yes, law enforcement agencies have failed in their duty.

not really.

Remember.

Banning 'assault weapons' isn't going to work, Black Market will supply to those that want them.

here are some solutions:

D1ZflszXgAczHzv.jpg

D1Uz-SFX0AAMSVt.jpg

There is a reason for citizenry to have guns. To overthrow the government when people like him get elected. THAT is why we have guns, the murder rate is irrelevant, but it's similar in countries with gun control anyway.

But of course, wait for the 1000 bucks first. I want my 1000 bucks damn it.

I was thinking more along the lines of inner city shootings where most kids are killed.
And yes, law enforcement agencies have failed in their duty.

not really.

Remember.

it's almost like the analogy, that something you're looking for is always found in the last place you check. These people think they can or will be able to tell the next offender because...... that person hasn't done anything yet!!!! Yep, find the nobody that wants to be the somebody. And after he/she becomes the somebody, now they will take away his/her gun. accept, it's already too late because you know why? no one has a time machine. they aren't famous until they are famous, or the last place you check.

Forum List

Back