The Zika Panic

"Are republicans gearing up for Ebola 2016?"

Yes, of course – it's the politics of fear common to most republicans, the consequence of the GOP having nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, just lies, fear, and personal attacks.

Drudge has 4 articles about it up right now. One is particularly harrowing, about 10 ( :eek: ) cases popping up in... of all horrors... the Dominican Republic! :eek:

4. Freaking. Articles.

Are republicans gearing up for Ebola 2016? Will they couple "Zika" with "foreigners" and try to terrify their rubes into a repeat of 2014? I think yes.
I say we temporarily ban mosquitoes from entering the country until they prove dey bes Zika free, yo....

Why wait for infected "immigrants" when I can get fresh Zika virus online direct from the Rockefeller Foundation:

Zika virus ATCC ® VR-84™

Zika.jpg

Only pregnant women need be concerned. And then only those in the earliest stages of pregnancy. If we don't let the village people in, we won't have it to deal with.

Drudge has 4 articles about it up right now. One is particularly harrowing, about 10 ( :eek: ) cases popping up in... of all horrors... the Dominican Republic! :eek:

4. Freaking. Articles.

Are republicans gearing up for Ebola 2016? Will they couple "Zika" with "foreigners" and try to terrify their rubes into a repeat of 2014? I think yes.
I say we temporarily ban mosquitoes from entering the country until they prove dey bes Zika free, yo....

We Have the Technology to Destroy All Zika Mosquitoes

4. Freaking. Articles.

We Have the Technology to Destroy All Zika Mosquitoes
Trying to destroy a species for an illness that causes almost nothing unless you are pregnant seems like trying to take care of a nail with a sledgehammer.

Forum List

Back