Their hands don't lie: Republican candidates trash the trial by jury

It was a declaration by the Republican presidential candidates that they not only have contempt for trial by jury but contempt for the rule of law itself
I’ve had contempt of both for more than two decades. Our Legal (not Justice) system is a farce and a joke. It’s ridiculously bureaucratic, rarely gets things right and has no teeth to impose real penalties on the wrongdoers. Our juries are an even greater scam, mostly being filled with those too stupid to get out of jury duty.

There has been no trial by jury, moron.
Americans may be trying to find comfort in arguing whether they are a democracy or a republic.

There is little comfort to be found for those among you that need to come to terms with supporting an active and ongoing coup attempt.

Was the election of 2020 stolen?

Is the coup justifiable on the pretense that it was stolen?

The talking points of Trump's supporters are convincing!

I don't know, but I think preventing the peaceful transfer of power is the same thing.

The problem is , so much of what happened that day was spontaneous.... for some people it may not have been.. but for most of the crowd it was. The Donald character here asking for people to be dragged out by their feet dead, is ignoring the fact that some people were walking through the capitol following the crowd...I doubt that any of those people felt they were overthrowing a government. There were others who were more aggressive but thats why it needed to be sorted out. There wasnt coordination between those people.

Seems to me that if there is a COUP... the participants of that COUP are going to be well organized, have a plan for during and after the coup... thats the way it has worked in the entire history of government coups.
This was more of a blind and bumbling event when I look at it, but the Democrat party immediately took ahold of it to squeeze out every ounce of political juice they can get...

Yes, when the building is the seat of government.

Support your attempted coup with patriotic conviction. Be prepared to overthrow corrupt government that has stolen an elections.

This is exactly the reason why you have the right to bear arms!

No matter what you say.. the election outcome was still up to the electors and congress. taking over a building didn't even matter. Trumps protest was for the purpose of swaying electors, but that is all inside of the electoral process.

The problem is , so much of what happened that day was spontaneous.... for some people it may not have been.. but for most of the crowd it was. The Donald character here asking for people to be dragged out by their feet dead, is ignoring the fact that some people were walking through the capitol following the crowd...I doubt that any of those people felt they were overthrowing a government. There were others who were more aggressive but thats why it needed to be sorted out. There wasnt coordination between those people.
No, they didn't understand the gravity of the situation they created. It was a day out in costume for those like their Shaman. But government took it all very seriously. Except that government failled to deal with the attempted coup in the only appropriate way. And now government needs to come to terms with allowing a glimmer of hope on the coup still being alive and possibly succeeding.
Seems to me that if there is a COUP... the participants of that COUP are going to be well organized, have a plan for during and after the coup... thats the way it has worked in the entire history of government coups.
Do you and your fellow Americans intend to support Trump and his eventual declaration that the election was stolen?
This was more of a blind and bumbling event when I look at it, but the Democrat party immediately took ahold of it to squeeze out every ounce of political juice they can get...
Yes, it was blind and bumbling on the part of the crowd. But Trump's faithful took it seriously and their comeupance has been at least semi-serious.

Serious is death to the enemy of government.

Serious can still be death to government.

Patriots of both sides need to remember why they still have the right to bear arms.

The Republican presidential candidates are clearly representative of most Republicans, otherwise they wouldn’t have agreed to support Trump as the nominee – even if Trump were to be convicted of violating the voting rights of citizens, of defrauding the United States, and of seeking to overturning a lawful, accurate, Constitutional election.

Would that have prevented the transfer of power? I dont think so. It was still up to electors and Congress.
Cowards look for false justifications for their reasons to not act with force when called upon.

Trump wasn't serious??

The Republican presidential candidates are clearly representative of most Republicans, otherwise they wouldn’t have agreed to support Trump as the nominee – even if Trump were to be convicted of violating the voting rights of citizens, of defrauding the United States, and of seeking to overturning a lawful, accurate, Constitutional election.
your premise is a lie,,

no voting rights were violated,,

Trump should have been convicted on the spot on Jan.6th!

Americans failed to answer their country's call and now they're left with depending on a corrupted and biased justice system.

Will a sufficient number of Americans answer Trump's call?

Forum List

Back