then there were 5 seats needed in November-

IQ7 still hoping to get to 51 in the Senate so Dimwingers can vote Trump out of office.:21:

Pointing this out to him always gets him triggered. Watch.

Well, that's what Romney gets for not being an obedient sheep. I'm sure he's not surprised.

Them Republicans who start thinkin' fer themselves are radical pinko commie Hitlers 'n such!
has absolutely nothing to do with obedient, except to his constituency. They voted him and put him in that position. no one else. dude, you truly have no brain. not a cell.

Romney is no good. He never was.

We're getting Alabama in November to replace him.

I agree: kick out Romney.

You don't live in Utah OR Alabama. You live in "Aeaea" Aeaea has its own Senators.

Google Maps can't find Aeaea.
To be fair it can't find Fennario either.
I live in TN and we're replacing Lamar Alexander, oh happy day!

Congrats. Whattaya think, Phil Bredesen? Or bring back Bob Corker?
Bill Hagerty......I'd like David Kustoff to win, but he's new, so maybe next time.
Corker and Bredesen would tank in both parties, old news.....

Well, that's what Romney gets for not being an obedient sheep. I'm sure he's not surprised.

Them Republicans who start thinkin' fer themselves are radical pinko commie Hitlers 'n such!
Nothing wrong with thinking.....but Romney is in it for himself......lets face it...I voted for the guy in 2012, and dodged a bullet with his loss. The guy begged Trump for a job and then help in his senate race, then votes to impeach on nothing.....yeah...no principals there.

Nothing wrong with thinking.....but Romney is in it for himself......lets face it...I voted for the guy in 2012, and dodged a bullet with his loss. The guy begged Trump for a job and then help in his senate race, then votes to impeach on nothing.....yeah...no principals there.

OH, YEAH --- now I remember --- Romney DID come to DC on his knees and beg Trump for the SecState job! And that AFTER he had done that truly nasty anti-Trump speech during the election! Jeepers, after THAT he begs for a job? Something is very, very wrong with Romney. I'm surprised his fellow Mormons didn't recognize he's a loose cannon and get someone else for senator.

I did NOT vote for Romney in 2012 --- no vote for Mormons for prez, not me, not ever. That was one of my fuggedabodit elections. Now I can vote, but not Romney, no.

OH, YEAH --- now I remember --- Romney DID come to DC on his knees and beg Trump for the SecState job! And that AFTER he had done that truly nasty anti-Trump speech during the election! Jeepers, after THAT he begs for a job? Something is very, very wrong with Romney. I'm surprised his fellow Mormons didn't recognize he's a loose cannon and get someone else for senator.

I did NOT vote for Romney in 2012 --- no vote for Mormons for prez, not me, not ever. That was one of my fuggedabodit elections. Now I can vote, but not Romney, no.
Yeah he got on his knees 3 times for Trump and then just bashes the guy...no loyalty, he's just a swamp creature...….his niece is awesome though

Congrats. Whattaya think, Phil Bredesen? Or bring back Bob Corker?

I really liked Bob Corker. I wish he hadn't turned Trump-hater. :talktothehand:

It just means he has a conscience. Nuttin' wrong with that.
A leader does things for his constiuents, or those he'd like to represent, that are not popular when he/she thinks the actions are in their best interests. JFK angered unions early in his short presidency. Reagan's for policy positions were not popular when Nixon was potus. Both Truman and Eisenhower did unpopular things about segregation.

Romney was very clear about knowing this vote would anger a lot of gopers in Utah. I don't think he'll resign

has absolutely nothing to do with obedient, except to his constituency. They voted him and put him in that position. no one else. dude, you truly have no brain. not a cell.
Yup, you dudes are just too smart fer me!

INSTANT, I am so down with tiny indoor 'spa- lap treadmill' pools,
(especially while... approaching potentially sedentary TV age)
but have the wrong sorta dwelling to weather (mold) proof ceiling.
I think it's sorta crazy that newer apt complexes
don't exploit the efficiently even disposable practice,
for it would all but eliminate noisy volleyball games and stuff

Last edited:

right, trump endorsed Romney in 2012 and Romney returned the favor with an insult and calling him nuts. then he wanted a job from him. Then Trump endorsed him in Utah, and Mac calls Romney the one with principles for the stab in the back. yeah. Especially since 60% of Utah wanted the acquit vote. So it was all about Romney and nothing for the state of Utah. Utah got punked.

Yup, you dudes are just too smart fer me!
Don't I know that!!! I have logic.

What's being a Mormon got to do with anything? :uhh:

the stupid shit republitards crack me up -

100 senators - 45 are democrats

33 seats up for election in 2020

dems need 6 seats to reach a 51 majority

xxxxxxx 5 xxxxxxx

GOP Rep. Calls for Romney to be Expelled from Republican Caucus

:abgg2q.jpg:

The GOP has a shot at picking off 4 Dem Senate seats.

No they don’t

Watch and learn.

learn what - dems will lose seats because republicans ignored the majority of registered voters ?

Forum List

Back