the stupid shit republitards crack me up -

100 senators - 45 are democrats

33 seats up for election in 2020

dems need 6 seats to reach a 51 majority

xxxxxxx 5 xxxxxxx

GOP Rep. Calls for Romney to be Expelled from Republican Caucus

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's not going to happen.

But back in Utah, there are movements underway to get Romney to resign his position. That could be a real possibility.

Especially when his family living in Utah. He can hide in Washington...they can't. His Daughter-in-Law has already
spoken out against him. So has the Chairman of the RNC...His Niece.

Before it is all over...he will resign his position and the Governor of Utah will appoint someone to serve out his term.
Thus, the Dems need to win 7 seats for control. (Jones of Alabama is dead meat)

As of today, the Republican Party has withdrawn it's support of recall. Romney took it to the People today. They accepted his reasons for his vote. So much for your stupid just making shit up. Where did I learn this? I live 22 miles from the Utah Border and we have Utah News in our Newspapers. Many voters accepted and ended up agreeing with his vote. You morons and Rump can't touch him.

Someone told them to read the Constitution, unlike you morons, and learn that you cannot recall a United States Senator.

The Voters of a specific state can. Show me where they can't. If Utah were to decide that a
Senator was operating contrary to their best interests, what's to stop them from having a special election? And please, let's hear it from the Constitution and not any rtwingnutjobers.

Watch and learn.

learn what - dems will lose seats because republicans ignored the majority of registered voters ?

Uh no the.dems will lose seats because their freshmen who ran as moderates have been exposed.....oh and riding the wave of Trump crushing the dem candidate

it was close to 80% of the american public - all across the political spectrum that said witness & docs were paramount to a fair trial. the ads are gonna be amazing & will keep that sham trial at the forefront & fresh in voters' minds right up until the election as the info keeps leaking - drip drip drip....

Now a message from Real Republicans

Now, back to your regularly scheduled "The Party of the Rump" all claiming to be Republicans.

joe walsh - a despicable dude - has seen the light. i will probably still disagree with him on most issues that he takes a stand on.... but not on this:

My Hero.

xxxxxxx 5 xxxxxxx

But back in Utah, there are movements underway to get Romney to resign his position. That could be a real possibility.

Especially when his family living in Utah. He can hide in Washington...they can't. His Daughter-in-Law has already

Before it is all over...he will resign his position and the Governor of Utah will appoint someone to serve out his term.

As of today, the Republican Party has withdrawn it's support of recall. Romney took it to the People today. They accepted his reasons for his vote. So much for your stupid just making shit up. Where did I learn this? I live 22 miles from the Utah Border and we have Utah News in our Newspapers. Many voters accepted and ended up agreeing with his vote. You morons and Rump can't touch him.

Someone told them to read the Constitution, unlike you morons, and learn that you cannot recall a United States Senator.

The Voters of a specific state can. Show me where they can't. If Utah were to decide that a
Senator was operating contrary to their best interests, what's to stop them from having a special election? And please, let's hear it from the Constitution and not any rtwingnutjobers.

stupd shit RW's have never heard of recall elections - thats why they are stupid shits .......

xxxxxxx 5 xxxxxxx

stupd shit RW's have never heard of recall elections - thats why they are stupid shits .......
You are only increasing the pain that's sure to come to you in November....

Romney is no good. He never was.

We're getting Alabama in November to replace him.

I agree: kick out Romney.
I dont want to expel romney

He’s a self-important liberal posing as a moderate

but his vote still counts and most of the time he’s a team player

Romney is no good. He never was.

We're getting Alabama in November to replace him.

I agree: kick out Romney.

You don't live in Utah OR Alabama. You live in "Aeaea" Aeaea has its own Senators.

Google Maps can't find Aeaea.
To be fair it can't find Fennario either.

Pogo you can be pretty witty sometimes. I still laugh at the post criticizing the article that defined Sanders supporters as "Joe Jackelen, 35, from Ames Iowa"

Pogo you can be pretty witty sometimes. I still laugh at the post criticizing the article that defined Sanders supporters as "Joe Jackelen, 35, from Ames Iowa"

Fennario! It just hit my memory this moment. Tune and all, and Joan Baez. One of the best feminist songs ever. Thank you, Pogo. :icon_sjung:

Fennario! It just hit my memory this moment. Tune and all, and Joan Baez. One of the best feminist songs ever. Thank you, Pogo. :icon_sjung:

Well don' leave me hangin'. Which song?

That's the title: Fennario. It's an antiwar song. Well, of course it would be. Magnificent. I supposed you were citing it. Pretty Peggy-O? "The captain fell in love with a lady like a dove....we called her by name, Pretty Peggy-O."

That's the title: Fennario. It's an antiwar song. Well, of course it would be. Magnificent. I supposed you were citing it. Pretty Peggy-O? "The captain fell in love with a lady like a dove....we called her by name, Pretty Peggy-O."

Ah, OK. Not familiar with it. "Fennario" is a mythical place often cited in folklore and ballad. An interesting read on one such citation may be read here.

I love this kinda stuff.

Ah, OK. Not familiar with it. "Fennario" is a mythical place often cited in folklore and ballad. An interesting read on one such citation may be read here.

I love this kinda stuff.

Thanks! I did not know that about Fennario being an oft-cited mythical place. The first stanza of the Joan Baez song goes

As we marched down to Fennario,
As we marched down to Fennario,
Our captain fell in love with a lady like a dove.
They call her by name pretty Peggy-o.

fennario song - Bing

The following verses are powerfully feminist, especially the last antiwar one.

As for the home of my avatar, the theme of turning men into pigs has certain echoes in modern language....

Forum List

Back