then there were 5 seats needed in November-

the stupid shit republitards crack me up -

100 senators - 45 are democrats

33 seats up for election in 2020

dems need 6 seats to reach a 51 majority

xxxxxxx 5 xxxxxxx

GOP Rep. Calls for Romney to be Expelled from Republican Caucus

:abgg2q.jpg:

The GOP has a shot at picking off 4 Dem Senate seats.

No they don’t

Watch and learn.

learn what - dems will lose seats because republicans ignored the majority of registered voters ?

Uh no the.dems will lose seats because their freshmen who ran as moderates have been exposed.....oh and riding the wave of Trump crushing the dem candidate

it was close to 80% of the american public - all across the political spectrum that said witness & docs were paramount to a fair trial. the ads are gonna be amazing & will keep that sham trial at the forefront & fresh in voters' minds right up until the election as the info keeps leaking - drip drip drip....

Nothing wrong with thinking.....but Romney is in it for himself......lets face it...I voted for the guy in 2012, and dodged a bullet with his loss. The guy begged Trump for a job and then help in his senate race, then votes to impeach on nothing.....yeah...no principals there.

OH, YEAH --- now I remember --- Romney DID come to DC on his knees and beg Trump for the SecState job! And that AFTER he had done that truly nasty anti-Trump speech during the election! Jeepers, after THAT he begs for a job? Something is very, very wrong with Romney. I'm surprised his fellow Mormons didn't recognize he's a loose cannon and get someone else for senator.

I did NOT vote for Romney in 2012 --- no vote for Mormons for prez, not me, not ever. That was one of my fuggedabodit elections. Now I can vote, but not Romney, no.

I voted for him, a.mistake....but God blessed us with the Trumpster, much much better
Trump isn’t trying to scam Americans like the swamp rats

No they don’t

Watch and learn.

learn what - dems will lose seats because republicans ignored the majority of registered voters ?

Uh no the.dems will lose seats because their freshmen who ran as moderates have been exposed.....oh and riding the wave of Trump crushing the dem candidate

it was close to 80% of the american public - all across the political spectrum that said witness & docs were paramount to a fair trial. the ads are gonna be amazing & will keep that sham trial at the forefront & fresh in voters' minds right up until the election as the info keeps leaking - drip drip drip....
It’s over.

And your stat is flawed

It’s over.

And your stat is flawed

they weren't MY stats. polls across the spectrum reported that.

Romney is no good. He never was.

We're getting Alabama in November to replace him.

I agree: kick out Romney.

Romney was 100% right. He did exactly what a moral person would do. Morals are a word Trump and his supporters are not familiar with.

You are losing a seat in Colorado. Arizona is likely gone. Collins is in deep trouble.

Kick Trump out.

Romney is no good. He never was.

We're getting Alabama in November to replace him.

I agree: kick out Romney.

Romney was 100% right. He did exactly what a moral person would do. Morals are a word Trump and his supporters are not familiar with.

You are losing a seat in Colorado. Arizona is likely gone. Collins is in deep trouble.

Kick Trump out.

hopefully the marine will oust turtleboy too.

the dems really need 3 because King and Sanders (for now(-:) caucus with the dems. But with Doug Jones, they probably need 4, and I don't see it. Garnder in Co should lose, Collins in MA or wherever the fk she's from will hopefully lose just to spare us her lack of spine, and before the impeachment voisted on the dems by the uber progressives, I thought Nasty McSally was going down faster than a teen girl in Warren Jeffs' cult.

Republicans and Democrats will swap seats in Colorado and Alabama. Maine is a possibility as well as Arizona, NC, one of the Georgia seats and Texas could be interesting.

Well, that's what Romney gets for not being an obedient sheep. I'm sure he's not surprised.

Them Republicans who start thinkin' fer themselves are radical pinko commie Hitlers 'n such!
has absolutely nothing to do with obedient, except to his constituency. They voted him and put him in that position. no one else. dude, you truly have no brain. not a cell.

Utah voted 73% Romney in 2012. It voted 46% for Trump. Romney outpolled Trump when he ran for the Senate.

Well, that's what Romney gets for not being an obedient sheep. I'm sure he's not surprised.

Them Republicans who start thinkin' fer themselves are radical pinko commie Hitlers 'n such!
Nothing wrong with thinking.....but Romney is in it for himself......lets face it...I voted for the guy in 2012, and dodged a bullet with his loss. The guy begged Trump for a job and then help in his senate race, then votes to impeach on nothing.....yeah...no principals there.

He did not beg Trump for a job nor did he need Trump's help in his Senate race. There was much more than nothing on impeachment. He did the right thing.

the stupid shit republitards crack me up -

100 senators - 45 are democrats

33 seats up for election in 2020

dems need 6 seats to reach a 51 majority

xxxxxxx 5 xxxxxxx

GOP Rep. Calls for Romney to be Expelled from Republican Caucus

:abgg2q.jpg:

No they don’t

Watch and learn.

They haven't been exposed for anything. Republicans have been exposed as Trump stooges. Most of the Democrat freshmen in the House are easily outraising their Republican opponents including seats where Republican incumbents who had tough races in 2018 are retiring.

i think he mentioned in his speech that he'll have a target on his back from now on. hopefully it won't be a literal one.
So you voted for Romney in 2012?

I’m trying to figure out how Romney lost with all this demofk support. He’s a great guy huh?

If you only had a brain you would realize that Romney ran against a stronger candidate in 2012 than Trump did in 2016. If Romney had gotten the same amount of votes against Clinton that he did in 2012, he would have received 261 electoral votes. Clinton was a much weaker candidate and Trump narrowly beat her. A poll that was done in 2016 showed that Obama would defeat Trump by 10 and Romney would have beaten Clinton by 9.

OH, YEAH --- now I remember --- Romney DID come to DC on his knees and beg Trump for the SecState job! And that AFTER he had done that truly nasty anti-Trump speech during the election! Jeepers, after THAT he begs for a job? Something is very, very wrong with Romney. I'm surprised his fellow Mormons didn't recognize he's a loose cannon and get someone else for senator.

I did NOT vote for Romney in 2012 --- no vote for Mormons for prez, not me, not ever. That was one of my fuggedabodit elections. Now I can vote, but not Romney, no.

I voted for him, a.mistake....but God blessed us with the Trumpster, much much better

Trump is a swamp rat. He is just another species.

Watch and learn.

It’s over.

And your stat is flawed

they weren't MY stats. polls across the spectrum reported that.
If 1000 people at most. As I say all the time here, polls are biased tools, I believe none

Trump is a swamp rat. He is just another species.
Give me an example! He didn’t belong to a political party ever until he ran. So who are his controllers?

Forum List

Back