there are 2 types of Americans: the makers...and the takers.

The makers are some of the worst degenerates, however.

Who do you think is hiring all the illegals, outsourcing all the jobs, pushing around their money into Liberal agendas, and profiting in general off of anything they can muster foul, be it Hollywood shoot 'em & raunchy films, to Media Liberal decay, to Gangster Rap music, etc. etc.

It's the rich who've run a foul of America.

The makers are some of the worst degenerates, however.

Who do you think is hiring all the illegals, outsourcing all the jobs, pushing around their money into Liberal agendas, and profiting in general off of anything they can muster foul, be it Hollywood shoot 'em & raunchy films, to Media Liberal decay, to Gangster Rap music, etc. etc.

It's the rich who've run a foul of America.
Sounds like you are speaking of the rich in California.

conservatives work harder, feel happier, have closer families, take fewer drugs, give more generously, value honesty more, are less materialistic and envious, whine less, and even hug their children more than liberals.

The makers are the folks who pay federal income taxes and the takers are those who don’t pay federal income taxes but take advantage of various welfare handouts funded by the makers’ money.

there are 2 types of Americans: the makers...and the takers
In Fascism there are only 2 sides, the Fascist side and the enemy.

The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category.
- Adolph Hitler

The “takers” keep the Mexicratic Party relevant, without a desperate, needy underclass the Mexicrats die. Hmmm....I wonder if they’re motivated to increase the number of needy and desperate?

A maker is a guy like me who built those roads and bridges. A taker is the guy who says my taxes need to be raised because I didn't build those roads and bridges.

A maker is a guy like me who built those roads and bridges. A taker is the guy who says my taxes need to be raised because I didn't build those roads and bridges.

The market decides how much money you make, what your house is worth etc. The market in the United States currently, took centuries to build, involved fighting wars to protect it, as well as many other sacrifices along the way. Most people in the United States are lucky they were born there. So yes, the United States does have a right to tax you and take part of you income. After all, you did not create the market in the United States, you were just born into it and are lucky to be able to take advantage of it.

conservatives work harder, feel happier, have closer families, take fewer drugs, give more generously, value honesty more, are less materialistic and envious, whine less, and even hug their children more than liberals.

No evidence that any of that is true...but they certainly spew a lot of shit

The makers are the folks who pay federal income taxes and the takers are those who don’t pay federal income taxes but take advantage of various welfare handouts funded by the makers’ money.
Welfare handouts. Like the Wall Street banks who crashed the world economy.

Forum List

Back