🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There are a lot of people who like Sarah Palin...

Incredulity: the state of being unwilling or unable to believe something

So, you're unwilling or unable to accept that Americans enjoy it when another person stands up and unapologetically defends the principles that define America, thus the principles that define THEM?

Huh... Is it me, or is that an irrational position to take? And given that it is... how does that differ from hate?

Hate: irrational feelings of intense or passionate dislike for someone, or something?

You mean like the principles that define America like our troops are being directed by God? Or that the earth is 6,000 years old?? Or that Sarah Palin is of the last generation and Jesus will rule on earth in her lifetime??? And that is a GOOD thing????

Is THAT the principles you want to guide your commander in chief of the most powerful military on the planet?

really, how much EXPERIENCE in foreign policy did a lowly state Senator and then a JUNIOR frikken Senator of not even ONE TERM did Obama have. Palin had more being a Governor of a STATE. hate on it's a waste of time responding to your babbling. We get it you hate her.

Stephanie, the woman is an 'end of timer', do you know what that is?

we'll see if your crystal ball is right. Won't we...lol
I doubt it, but you all can dream. now try and have a nice day

So you don't know what that is.

What's 'that'? The cornerstone of Christianity? I expect she's familiar with it.

What's more entertaining however, is that YOU 'feel' that it's something worthy of ridicule.

Please spend more time ridiculing Christians and Christianity... if Governor Palin were here, she'd likely point ya toward the last few elections and ask ya, "How's that workin' for ya?"

I think this whole issue is funny:

The Left love Sarah Palin. She is the gift that keeps on giving. She is the worst parts of the GOP party rolled into one.

But the best thing about her is, she gets support from many in the GOP, no all, but enough. Palin is toxic to the independents who see her as uneducated, frequently wrong, highly polarising figure.

So the left loves her and can't get enough of her, to the GOP she should on of those members of the familly you wish your friends never meet.[/QUOTE We'll we take it you watch to much SNL and not enough REAL new sources by that statement

Check you are another uneducated liberal fool]

You mean like the principles that define America like our troops are being directed by God?

Divine intervention? You bet... that's how the United States got here.

Or that the earth is 6,000 years old??

ROFLMNAO! Uh... No.

Or that Sarah Palin is of the last generation and Jesus will rule on earth in her lifetime???

Jesus will rule the earth... we hope its during her lifetime, but optimism isn't knowledge... neither is your assertion, an assertion of Palin's.

And that is a GOOD thing????
NOooo... THAT would be a GREAT THING!

Is THAT the principles you want to guide your commander in chief of the most powerful military on the planet?

Those aren't principles... they're statements of belief. The majority of which you fabricated.

Principle is a fundamental law of nature; truth.

"We are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights ... "... that is an example of an expressed American principle.

Sarah Palin s Theocratic End Times - UPDATED

do you EVER think for yourself? so that is where you got that stupid saying. grow up

She's a traitor to her gender, an abusive mother, and an all around moron. The one good thing I can say about her is that I'm grateful to her for keeping McCain out of office.

When do you go back to school? soon I hope and I hope they have a class on manners

I never understood Why people hate her so much, hell she wasn't even Congress, I think they hate her is because they were so threatened by her and the liberals guys just maybe closet homos , because she is Very cute for our age

I never understood Why people hate her so much, hell she wasn't even Congress, I think they hate her is because they were so threatened by her and the liberals guys just maybe closet homos , because she is Very cute for our age

You don't understand much. The woman was a governor of Alaska (she was my governor when I lived there) and a candidate for VP of our United States. now learn some frikken respect for a woman for starters

You don't understand much. The woman was a governor of Alaska (she was my governor when I lived there) and a candidate for VP of our United States. now learn some frikken respect for a woman for starters
get that butt plug out of your ass and start comprehending what I wrote, steph

You mean like the principles that define America like our troops are being directed by God? Or that the earth is 6,000 years old?? Or that Sarah Palin is of the last generation and Jesus will rule on earth in her lifetime??? And that is a GOOD thing????

really, how much EXPERIENCE in foreign policy did a lowly state Senator and then a JUNIOR frikken Senator of not even ONE TERM did Obama have. Palin had more being a Governor of a STATE. hate on it's a waste of time responding to your babbling. We get it you hate her.

What's 'that'? The cornerstone of Christianity? I expect she's familiar with it.

What's more entertaining however, is that YOU 'feel' that it's something worthy of ridicule.

Please spend more time ridiculing Christians and Christianity... if Governor Palin were here, she'd likely point ya toward the last few elections and ask ya, "How's that workin' for ya?"
2008 and 2012 worked out very nicely for us, thank you. :D

2008 and 2012 worked out very nicely for us, thank you. :D
why are you a stock broker?

You're right, my apoligise ... I mistook you for someone else. and didn't read the whole thing

You're right, my apoligise ... I mistook you for someone else. and didn't read the whole thing
Love you steph one of my favorite posters on here

Love you steph one of my favorite posters on here

thanks dear.

I can not talk about others but I what I personally find abhorrent in Sara Palin is her treatment of animals particularly wildlife.

It is not right to slaughter wolfs and deers and moose and caribou ...etc...etc....it is not right hunting period!

It repulses me to see photos where she proudly poses with dead innocent bloody creatures just killed by her!Totally disgusting and nauseating!

having said that

that doesn't make me a liberal. I am totally anti liberal and always have been

But I don't like hypocrites either and Palin is definitely one SOB hypocrite when it comes to life and loving life and all that song and dance of her!

Skye I won't fight you on that, I so hate when a damn deer or rabbit gets in my way of my pickup and I have no choice

I always feel so guilty

Moose is good when stewed.

Caribou (pictured in post above a tad) is OK when you can't find a moose but it's a lot of work for very little meat.

Best, though, is:

m-ox-1.jpg

Tho polar bear is nice broiled but not near as meaty as you might think.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back