🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There are a lot of people who like Sarah Palin...

I haven't forgotten you, Keys! I'm sending you a HP copy machine so that you can post the same thing all day long in less than 20% of the time it takes you now!

Steph, I dedicate this song to you!

So because Steph recognized your demonstration of the traits common to a stalker, you naturally feel that she needs to 'lighten up'?

Now what, SPECIFICALLY, are ya basing that hot mess upon?

I haven't forgotten you, Keys! I'm sending you a HP copy machine so that you can post the same thing all day long in less than 20% of the time it takes you now!

OH! Ok...

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Bluster is not an argument...

There is no 'hate' for Sarah Palin, just incredulity that the right can be so enamored with someone THAT ill-equipped to be a heartbeat away from the button.

Incredulity: the state of being unwilling or unable to believe something

So, you're unwilling or unable to accept that Americans enjoy it when another person stands up and unapologetically defends the principles that define America, thus the principles that define THEM?

Huh... Is it me, or is that an irrational position to take? And given that it is... how does that differ from hate?

Hate: irrational feelings of intense or passionate dislike for someone, or something?

You mean like the principles that define America like our troops are being directed by God? Or that the earth is 6,000 years old?? Or that Sarah Palin is of the last generation and Jesus will rule on earth in her lifetime??? And that is a GOOD thing????

Is THAT the principles you want to guide your commander in chief of the most powerful military on the planet?

Well that means Ben is now toast with the teabaggers

"I am proud of the president of the United States for taking a tough stand on this issue," Carson, a frequent and no-holds-barred critic of Obama, wrote in a Washington Times opinion piece published late Tuesday. "It was extremely encouraging to see the United States and Sony eventually stand up to the cyberbullying of the North Koreans by allowing the movie 'The Interview' to be released in theaters around the country despite threats of retaliation."

Conservative hero Ben Carson on Sony I am proud of the president - CNN.com

There is no 'hate' for Sarah Palin, just incredulity that the right can be so enamored with someone THAT ill-equipped to be a heartbeat away from the button.

So, you're unwilling or unable to accept that Americans enjoy it when another person stands up and unapologetically defends the principles that define America, thus the principles that define THEM?

Huh... Is it me, or is that an irrational position to take? And given that it is... how does that differ from hate?

Hate: irrational feelings of intense or passionate dislike for someone, or something?

You mean like the principles that define America like our troops are being directed by God? Or that the earth is 6,000 years old?? Or that Sarah Palin is of the last generation and Jesus will rule on earth in her lifetime??? And that is a GOOD thing????

Is THAT the principles you want to guide your commander in chief of the most powerful military on the planet?
A sarah stalker i presume? Guess you love taking things out of context

really, how much EXPERIENCE in foreign policy did a lowly state Senator and then a JUNIOR frikken Senator of not even ONE TERM did Obama have. Palin had more being a Governor of a STATE. hate on it's a waste of time responding to your babbling. We get it you hate her.

You mean like the principles that define America like our troops are being directed by God?

Divine intervention? You bet... that's how the United States got here.

Or that the earth is 6,000 years old??

ROFLMNAO! Uh... No.

Or that Sarah Palin is of the last generation and Jesus will rule on earth in her lifetime???

Jesus will rule the earth... we hope its during her lifetime, but optimism isn't knowledge... neither is your assertion, an assertion of Palin's.

And that is a GOOD thing????
NOooo... THAT would be a GREAT THING!

Those aren't principles... they're statements of belief. The majority of which you fabricated.

Principle is a fundamental law of nature; truth.

"We are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights ... "... that is an example of an expressed American principle.

And you would rather have a commander in chief you picked out of a Chicago phone book who is a big me first pussy?

really, how much EXPERIENCE in foreign policy did a lowly state Senator and then a JUNIOR frikken Senator of not even ONE TERM did Obama have. Palin had more being a Governor of a STATE. hate on it's a waste of time responding to your babbling. We get it you hate her.

Stephanie, the woman is an 'end of timer', do you know what that is?

Lincoln only had one term also

You mean like the principles that define America like our troops are being directed by God?

Divine intervention? You bet... that's how the United States got here.

Or that the earth is 6,000 years old??

ROFLMNAO! Uh... No.

Or that Sarah Palin is of the last generation and Jesus will rule on earth in her lifetime???

Jesus will rule the earth... we hope its during her lifetime, but optimism isn't knowledge... neither is your assertion, an assertion of Palin's.

And that is a GOOD thing????
NOooo... THAT would be a GREAT THING!

Those aren't principles... they're statements of belief. The majority of which you fabricated.

Principle is a fundamental law of nature; truth.

"We are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights ... "... that is an example of an expressed American principle.

Sarah Palin s Theocratic End Times - UPDATED

I think this whole issue is funny:

The Left love Sarah Palin. She is the gift that keeps on giving. She is the worst parts of the GOP party rolled into one.

But the best thing about her is, she gets support from many in the GOP, no all, but enough. Palin is toxic to the independents who see her as uneducated, frequently wrong, highly polarising figure.

So the left loves her and can't get enough of her, to the GOP she should on of those members of the familly you wish your friends never meet.

we'll see if your crystal ball is right. Won't we...lol
I doubt it, but you all can dream. now try and have a nice day

Not just foreign policy... obama had virtually no experience as so much as a US Citizen. Most of his life was spent either in foreign countries or being inculcated with foreign ideas hostile to the principles that define America, the foundational concept upon which the United States rests.

She's a traitor to her gender, an abusive mother, and an all around moron. The one good thing I can say about her is that I'm grateful to her for keeping McCain out of office.

we'll see if your crystal ball is right. Won't we...lol
I doubt it, but you all can dream. now try and have a nice day

So you don't know what that is.

I think this whole issue is funny:

The Left love Sarah Palin. She is the gift that keeps on giving. She is the worst parts of the GOP party rolled into one.

But the best thing about her is, she gets support from many in the GOP, no all, but enough. Palin is toxic to the independents who see her as uneducated, frequently wrong, highly polarising figure.

So the left loves her and can't get enough of her, to the GOP she should on of those members of the familly you wish your friends never meet.

ROFLMNAO!
Sweet MOTHER... the IRONY!

She's a traitor to her gender, an abusive mother, and an all around moron. The one good thing I can say about her is that I'm grateful to her for keeping McCain out of office.

LOL!

You can NOT hide the idiots... They simply will not allow it.

Forum List

Back