There are no revolutionary conservatives in the Middle East like Washington and Jefferson who.....

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
there are no revolutionary conservatives in the ME like Washington and Jefferson who want freedom from central govt. Instead they all want powerful liberal govt in order to exercise liberal control over the people. This is happening because liberals blocked the shot heard around the world fired by Washington and Jefferson!!.

Do you have the IQ to understand?

Last edited:
Yet Big Ears persists in trying to overthrow dictators in the ME, foolishly thinking the new ruler will be better. He must have forgotten or misunderstood history.

He armed rebels who overthrew Qaddafi and now Libya is a mess. He has armed ISIS and other rebel groups in Syria, leading to thousands of deaths and terrible suffering.

So...not only is he a terrible on domestic issues, but also in foreign affairs.

Military to Military
Seymour M. Hersh on US intelligence sharing in the Syrian war

Barack Obama’s repeated insistence that Bashar al-Assad must leave office – and that there are ‘moderate’ rebel groups in Syria capable of defeating him – has in recent years provoked quiet dissent, and even overt opposition, among some of the most senior officers on the Pentagon’s Joint Staff. Their criticism has focused on what they see as the administration’s fixation on Assad’s primary ally, Vladimir Putin. In their view, Obama is captive to Cold War thinking about Russia and China, and hasn’t adjusted his stance on Syria to the fact both countries share Washington’s anxiety about the spread of terrorism in and beyond Syria; like Washington, they believe that Islamic State must be stopped.

The military’s resistance dates back to the summer of 2013, when a highly classified assessment, put together by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Joint Chiefs of Staff, then led by General Martin Dempsey, forecast that the fall of the Assad regime would lead to chaos and, potentially, to Syria’s takeover by jihadi extremists, much as was then happening in Libya. A former senior adviser to the Joint Chiefs told me that the document was an ‘all-source’ appraisal, drawing on information from signals, satellite and human intelligence, and took a dim view of the Obama administration’s insistence on continuing to finance and arm the so-called moderate rebel groups. By then, the CIA had been conspiring for more than a year with allies in the UK, Saudi Arabia and Qatar to ship guns and goods – to be used for the overthrow of Assad – from Libya, via Turkey, into Syria

there are no revolutionary conservatives in the ME like Washington and Jefferson who want freedom from central govt. Instead they all want powerful liberal govt in order to exercise liberal control over the people. This is happening because liberals blocked the shot heard around the world fired by Washington and Jefferson!!.

I would have to smoke a few pounds of crack before I understand what you are trying to say.

So let me get back to you.

I would have to smoke a few pounds of crack before I understand what you are trying to say.

So let me get back to you.

did you ever wonder why there have been no conservative revolutionaries in the ME like Jefferson and Washington who wanted very very limited govt??

The Founders created a central government where there was none.

100% stupid and nearly retarded as always from you!! The Articles provided for a very very very weak central govt while the Constitution provided for a very very weak central govt.

Neither Washington or Jefferson was a conservative. Both were liberals.

And the current crop of Middle Eastern Terrorists are very much like the right wing of this country. Except with a different sounding religion that worships the same god in the same books.

The Founders created a central government where there was none.

100% stupid and nearly retarded as always from you!! The Articles provided for a very very very weak central govt while the Constitution provided for a very very weak central govt.

No they did not.

Nothing in the Constitution supports or advocates this view.

You are thinking of the Confederacy.

Neither Washington or Jefferson was a conservative. Both were liberals

dear stupid and very typical liberal, even you should be able to see that Washington and Jefferson wanted very very tiny govt for America. Did you know that dear?

PSSSSSSST

hey Gomer .... there ain't no Conservatives of any kind in the middle east.

shocking ain't it?

Neither Washington or Jefferson was a conservative. Both were liberals

dear stupid and very typical liberal, even you should be able to see that Washington and Jefferson wanted very very tiny govt for America. Did you know that dear?

You have a very naïve and juvenile view of history.

You should be embarrassed by these posts when you sober up.

PSSSSSSST

shocking ain't it?

its not shocking that there are no Washington's or Jefferson's there who want very very limited govt.

dang boy, insert a dictator and limited government is all the ME has ...

ddduuurrrrrrrrr

dear stupid and liberal, a dictator is not a limited government. Sorry to rock your world.

Nothing in the Constitution supports or advocates this view.

dear very stupid and liberal , the Constitution gives the central govt only a few carefully enumerated powers. Did you know that ??

You have no idea what you are talking about.

you mean in reality the Consitution gives the central government many many carefully enumerated powers???

See why we say a liberal will be stupid?? Is any other conclusion possible?? If so what is it

PSSSSSSST

shocking ain't it?

its not shocking that there are no Washington's or Jefferson's there who want very very limited govt.

ddduuurrrrrrrrr

dear stupid and liberal, a dictator is not a limited government. Sorry to rock your world.

go back to sleep edie

PSSSSSSST

shocking ain't it?

ddduuurrrrrrrrr

go back to sleep edie

dear stupid and liberal you said dictator and limited government without knowing it was a contradiction?? Imagine how slow you must be?? Why not just read the posts rather than respond to them until you are older anyway??

Forum List

Back