CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

And then after all the drivel, there's real life going on all around you.

It's not as much "drivel" as you might think. My train of thought gets a little deeper than the conversation itself. My train of thought has an unlimited amount of tracks.

Don't think gender matters?
Go buy a rooster for eggs and a bull for milk.
You will soon learn that God knew what He was doing.
Ah, God. Speaking of things that don't exist, eh? :21:

The point I was making was that what gender an individual happened to be born into is not essential to who they as an individual are. One should always and only judge individuals based on their values and actions and not by their internal body chemistry or physical traits.

Interesting. On one hand, you arbitrarily and unilaterally declare that God does not exist, and therefore presumably is disqualified from consideration by people who believe in him. And then in the next paragraph, you suddenly start spouting hippy-dippy New Age superstition. I'm confused.
Interesting, you call 300 year old Enlightenment ideas "hippy-dippy New Age superstition" yet you are proabably one of those CoNsErVaTiVeS who always bring up the Co-co-co-co-Constitution to make political points.

You are fraud, homie. A fraud.

Interesting that you tried to change the subject to me and never answered the question. It's almost like you know that if you do, you expose your own hypocrisy.

That's okay. I'm accepting this dodge as an admission, anyway.

You are a liar, "homie". A liar. And you are dismissed from notice.

What exactly is "my side"? You are clearly a very tribalistic person who can only think in terms of "Rep or Dem" and if anyone disagrees with you on anything, you automatically put them in the opposite team.

I am not on the left.
Ah, God. Speaking of things that don't exist, eh?
You deny science, and you deny God.
Where and in what post did I "deny science"? And of course I deny God, I do not confuse mysticism and superstistion for facts and reality.

And you openly take the side of sick sexual degenerates.
Are you done making false accusations and package deals now?

These positions certainly put you much closer to the left wrong than to the right.
As far as the traditional spectrum goes, I am in an entirely different dimension as none of the two sides stand for anything that I support.

Actually, I can tell you which post you denied science in, and confused mysticism and superstition for facts and reality in. It was this one:

The point I was making was that what gender an individual happened to be born into is not essential to who they as an individual are. One should always and only judge individuals based on their values and actions and not by their internal body chemistry or physical traits.

Please explain to us the "science, facts, and reality" involved in this whole "your body is not essential to who you are" concept. Scientifically speaking, who at what is this "essential self" separate from the body, and what scientific test did you use to discover and measure it, and to determine that it is of paramount importance, rendering the body irrelevant?
You are an absolute idiot. Sorry, but wow. :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Yet another admission that you cannot possibly provide a defense for your positions.

Trouble on the rise for who? The people who actually run the country? They'll never see or feel any sort of trouble. Remember, they control the money. When you control the money, the supply and the value, you have everyone in the palm of your hands. You can squeeze or you can open up your fist and allow them to breathe
They would ensure they could never get touched

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.

I find it odd that this topic dominates the National discussion. It seems all boring to me. The left wing is brilliant at pushing peoples buttons on an irrelevant topic. 99.9999999999999999999999% of human beings know there are two genders. This isn’t a divisive topic at all. It’s weird that this subject generates so much passion. This really isn’t an argument. This is just a plot by left wing activist to make right wingers look like douche bags. They throw their oddball idea out there, pretend they believe it, then disappear and watch the heads of right wing nut jobs explode.

Do you honestly think this is a national debate? It isn’t. This topic is designed to make right wing people look like douchebags. The left is not going to argue with your points because they agree with you. The left is highly skilled at setting bear traps. The right is highly skilled at diving into bear traps head first. One of the reasons I left the Republican Party is that republicans by virtue aren’t very clever with their political tactics. Democrats are full blown genius masterminds.

The fate of America does not lie in our ability at solving the problem of penises and vaginas. Anybody who thinks it does is very distracted. These honestly aren’t the issues that matter.

As some people know I think there is an international, incoherent, instinctive move to prevent births due to over-population --- because EVERY new law this century that can have any effect on births has resulted in fewer births: legalizing divorce, abortion, homosexuality, homosexual "marriages," women as soldiers, women working outside the home as a norm, etc. All and many more are anti-natalist.

So maybe this tranny thing is a way to get to a new normalization of eunuchs as a societal custom. This happens pretty often in history ---- The Mamelukes, the Chinese Imperial court, many, many other examples. It is usually done to get rid of the dangerousness of males, and also to deal with the ambition of men who have families they engender, as with the Catholic Church around 800 AD.

The governor of Arkansas is vetoing a bill to outlaw the castrations and breast excising done by doctors who call this "caring" for "gender-disphoric young people." I just read a mainstream media report of this move in Arkansas that presented it just this way: as a form of medical "care." But of course between the body parts being cut off and the strong hormones both sexes take, reproduction is no longer possible. So however much these kids may one day regret being so weird when they were young, there is no going back to normal: they'll never have children, and so this is another anti-natalist social policy.

Proof there is only two genders.

When someone wants to transition from one gender to the other, it's either male to female. Or female to male. And never from one of those to any of the other 50+ genders they claim there is.

Co inki dink?

Proof there is only two genders.

When someone wants to transition from one gender to the other, it's either male to female. Or female to male. And never from one of those to any of the other 50+ genders they claim there is.

Co inki dink?

Just one of so many inconsistencies in the left's fairy tale.

My personal favorite inconsistency in this farrago of theirs - at least, my favorite at the moment - is that the same people who are spinning flights of fancy about "true selves" and "trapped in the wrong body" normally take very materialist positions, and sneer at any mention of religion, souls, other supernatural/metaphysical beliefs. I always wonder what it is they think this "true self" is that is somehow separate from the body to such an extent that it can become "trapped in the wrong one". And why it is that this suddenly VERY supernatural/metaphysical belief on their part never surfaces on any other subject.

Seriously, the hysteria of the left right now is absolutely insane.

Okay, we know of the two biological sexes, male and female. While there are genetic disorders that give people traits of both, those genetic disorders are extremely rare, and even when they do happen the person exhibits the traits of one sex much more predominantly than the other. The idea of a “hermaphrodite” is almost a myth, there really is no genetic disorder that allows for fully functional sex organs of both sexes. Besides, according to these “trans” advocates, gender is different than biological sex.

So we aren’t talking about people with some rare genetic disorder, as some have now started to move the goalposts and have been bringing them up. This is about “gender”.

These trans activists are claiming that a male can “be a woman” just by self identifying as one. Sure, they have the right to self identify all they want, but that doesn’t make their fantasy a reality, nor does or should society have to accept it.

For example, a male that pretends to be a female is still a man. He’s a cross dressing man.

A male that undergoes some “sex change” surgery is still a man and a male. His chromosomes do not change, they are still XY.

Same of course goes with females pretending to be men. Their biological sex does not change, so neither does their gender.

For those screaming in horror about the simple statement “there are TWO genders, men and women”, what are the other genders? Please provide specific examples.

This is Clean Debate Zone. Please keep the childish insults to yourself, and provide a clear and concise response.
/——/ Libersaks don’t see any need to change your mind. They will just scream in your face, cancel you and call you a homophobe.

And they have been known to put Americans in concentration camps.

There are only two genders and you cannot change from one to another without being creepy.
I'm still waiting for the other chromosomes to make other genders. It's actually been quiet since I asked. Crickets say they know there aren't any other genders.

There are only two genders and you cannot change from one to another without being creepy.

Creepy or not, it is biologically impossible for a human to change gender.

The belief that this is possible may be creepy, and the attempts to do so certainly are; but no amount of creepiness can make it possible.

I'm still waiting for the other chromosomes to make other genders. It's actually been quiet since I asked. Crickets say they know there aren't any other genders.
I think you may not be framing the question correctly. There are people who are known as 'inter-sexed'. (anyone wanting to understand can find the answers on the internet)
It's being crass and cruel to ignore them when they make up 2% of the population.

I'm suggesting that most people are just not informed on the scientific facts, as opposed to being crass and cruel.

However, those two descriptions are representative of some.

I think you may not be framing the question correctly. There are people who are known as 'inter-sexed'. (anyone wanting to understand can find the answers on the internet)
It's being crass and cruel to ignore them when they make up 2% of the population.

I'm suggesting that most people are just not informed on the scientific facts, as opposed to being crass and cruel.

the child is still from x and y chromosomes. I'm looking for the one that makes the third gender. Your example still uses x and y chromosomes but the fetus grew altering the two, either do to a possible twin that didn't evolve or didn't split correctly.

the child is still from x and y chromosomes. I'm looking for the one that makes the third gender. Your example still uses x and y chromosomes but the fetus grew altering the two, either do to a possible twin that didn't evolve or didn't split correctly.
You can frame the discussion any way that suits you.
I've given you information that I thought would moderate your views somewhat.
Anything further on this topic is of no interest to me.

You can frame the discussion any way that suits you.
I've given you information that I thought would moderate your views somewhat.
Anything further on this topic is of no interest to me.
Logically there needs to be a third chromosome for an additional gender, you get that right?

there’s no human alive with all of both sex parts!

Logically there needs to be a third chromosome for an additional gender, you get that right?

I have no interest in any conversation that's specifically meant to hurt others. LGBTQ or intersexed, just live and let live.

I have no interest in any conversation that's specifically meant to hurt others. LGBTQ or intersexed, just live and let live.
That would be nice, if they would.

But if they require me to pretend they are women when they are men, I AM a woman, and that ain't gonna happen. Nor their special "pronouns."

I give two shits what they call themselves but they are not a changed gender.

Forum List

Back