There Goes the Stimulus Check! Goodbye!

They already tax machine guns and such.
If the Dems get the Senate, dont think they would pull no shit like this.
And dont put too much faith in the activists known as the "Supreme" Court.
I believe the US Supreme court would should down an anti-2nd Amendment law rather quickly.
Well we sure do have a lot of anti-second amendment laws still around.

Is "stupidest" a word? If so, this is one of the stupidest threads ever posted here.

The President DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER to impose a tax on gun ownership. NEITHER DOES CONGRESS.

Read the fucking Constitution.
You are correct they don’t have the power to do such.
But you assume that would stop them.
People, especially politicians, break the rules frequently you know.

They already tax machine guns and such.
If the Dems get the Senate, dont think they would pull no shit like this.
And dont put too much faith in the activists known as the "Supreme" Court.
I believe the US Supreme court would should down an anti-2nd Amendment law rather quickly.
Maybe so. I wouldnt have thought Scalise would give in like he did either.

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine. Then there is other taxes that will be imposed for mandatory engraving and some other requirements. I didn't keep listening to the whole array of taxes Biden was talking about, because I was beginning to feel sick watching him.

So if somebody has just 3 guns (1 handgun, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun) and at least 1 magazine for each, that would = $1200 in tax, we're gonna have to pay, just to do what the Constitution gives us the right to do. Wow! Just think if we had to pay out all that money to exercise free speech, or freedom of religion.

Surely, Biden must know the economic class implications of this confiscation masquerading as a "tax". He must know that rich gun owners won't sweat it one bit. Small change to them. But for poor gun owners, this is a wallop to the bank account, and many won't be able to pay it at all, and will have to hand over their guns to Biden's storm troopers coming around to confiscate them.

So much for the Democrat notion that they are the saviors of the poor, and taxers of the rich.

And so much for a chance to improve the economy, when millions of people will have hundreds of $$$ LESS to spend - that money going to the government, instead of
into the economy. And what will that money go to ? Welfare for illegal aliens ?

I don't really know who will be POTUS on January 21, but it should never be forgotten how Biden went after the poor, willing to grab their last $$ in the bank, while bragging that he is their friend. But then those of us who perceive more than just mainstream leftist OMISSION media, know about Biden's shady dealings, like those involving China, which the left media kept hidden until after the election.

New Poll Showing the Effect Biden Scandal Would Have Had on the Election Is Infuriating (redstate.com)

SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals (thegatewaypundit.com)
What the fuck does this have to do with a stimulus check?

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine. Then there is other taxes that will be imposed for mandatory engraving and some other requirements. I didn't keep listening to the whole array of taxes Biden was talking about, because I was beginning to feel sick watching him.

So if somebody has just 3 guns (1 handgun, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun) and at least 1 magazine for each, that would = $1200 in tax, we're gonna have to pay, just to do what the Constitution gives us the right to do. Wow! Just think if we had to pay out all that money to exercise free speech, or freedom of religion.

Surely, Biden must know the economic class implications of this confiscation masquerading as a "tax". He must know that rich gun owners won't sweat it one bit. Small change to them. But for poor gun owners, this is a wallop to the bank account, and many won't be able to pay it at all, and will have to hand over their guns to Biden's storm troopers coming around to confiscate them.

So much for the Democrat notion that they are the saviors of the poor, and taxers of the rich.

And so much for a chance to improve the economy, when millions of people will have hundreds of $$$ LESS to spend - that money going to the government, instead of

I don't really know who will be POTUS on January 21, but it should never be forgotten how Biden went after the poor, willing to grab their last $$ in the bank, while bragging that he is their friend. But then those of us who perceive more than just mainstream leftist OMISSION media, know about Biden's shady dealings, like those involving China, which the left media kept hidden until after the election.

New Poll Showing the Effect Biden Scandal Would Have Had on the Election Is Infuriating (redstate.com)

SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals (thegatewaypundit.com)
It's obvious to everyone, I'm sorry you are uneducated.

This is a lie.

Presidents don't have the authority to tax.

Is "stupidest" a word? If so, this is one of the stupidest threads ever posted here.

The President DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER to impose a tax on gun ownership. NEITHER DOES CONGRESS.

Read the fucking Constitution.
I don't think the politicians who may be taking office care to much about creepy old outdated documents that they only employee when it helps them.

This is a lie.

Then why did black jesus tax millions of us on our income tax returns for not having health insurance?

Democrats have always wanted civil rights only for the wealthy.

Biden plagiarized Hitler's speeches from 1933 when Hitler was also illegitimately appointed Fuherer, just like illegitimate Biden will be.

You folks do realize the excuse they used to force Jews to wear a star of David was because of propaganda that they carried diseases.

The same reason you are all being forced to illegally wear masks.
Yep, Hitler considered the Jews a disease in which he tried to eradicate or eliminate. The star represented them being a Jew, and that in Hitlers mind represented a disease.

Nah man, Biden is a cocksucker with dementia. A flawed character who tells people what he thinks (now that of his guardians) want to hear. It's unconstitutional to tax guns, even sales tax is questionable.

This is a lie.

If they sign the bill they do.

#1 He won the election, you pathetic loser.
#2 Link to your bullshit. Link to Biden saying this.
1. Everybody knows he lost by a landslide, and is a criminal cheat, you pathetic liar.
2. I don't have a link. I saw him saying it on TV. Why ? Do you think didn't say it ?
You don't have a link because you're lying.

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine.

Why do they just keep lying? Are they really so dumb that they actually believe the lies?
It's who conservatives are, they're completely dishonest.
Goebbels lives. ^^^

1. Everybody knows he lost by a landslide, and is a criminal cheat, you pathetic liar.
2. I don't have a link. I saw him saying it on TV. Why ? Do you think didn't say it ?
You don't have a link because you're lying.
Sorry CC, he's a conservative not a lying chinese plant like you.

Coming from you..the undisputed stupidest jackass on this board..that's rich.

You should just be glad that the founders didn't put an intelligence clause in the 2nd..because you'd be limited to a water pistol.

BTW..Trump lost.

Coming from you..the undisputed stupidest jackass on this board..that's rich.

You should just be glad that the founders didn't put an intelligence clause in the 2nd..because you'd be limited to a water pistol.

BTW..Trump lost.
So you still don't understand LOL

Forum List

Back