There Goes the Stimulus Check! Goodbye!

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine. Then there is other taxes that will be imposed for mandatory engraving and some other requirements. I didn't keep listening to the whole array of taxes Biden was talking about, because I was beginning to feel sick watching him.

So if somebody has just 3 guns (1 handgun, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun) and at least 1 magazine for each, that would = $1200 in tax, we're gonna have to pay, just to do what the Constitution gives us the right to do. Wow! Just think if we had to pay out all that money to exercise free speech, or freedom of religion.

Surely, Biden must know the economic class implications of this confiscation masquerading as a "tax". He must know that rich gun owners won't sweat it one bit. Small change to them. But for poor gun owners, this is a wallop to the bank account, and many won't be able to pay it at all, and will have to hand over their guns to Biden's storm troopers coming around to confiscate them.

So much for the Democrat notion that they are the saviors of the poor, and taxers of the rich.

And so much for a chance to improve the economy, when millions of people will have hundreds of $$$ LESS to spend - that money going to the government, instead of
into the economy. And what will that money go to ? Welfare for illegal aliens ?

I don't really know who will be POTUS on January 21, but it should never be forgotten how Biden went after the poor, willing to grab their last $$ in the bank, while bragging that he is their friend. But then those of us who perceive more than just mainstream leftist OMISSION media, know about Biden's shady dealings, like those involving China, which the left media kept hidden until after the election.

New Poll Showing the Effect Biden Scandal Would Have Had on the Election Is Infuriating (redstate.com)

SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals (thegatewaypundit.com)
What the fuck does this have to do with a stimulus check?
It's obvious to everyone, I'm sorry you are uneducated.
Coming from you..the undisputed stupidest jackass on this board..that's rich.

You should just be glad that the founders didn't put an intelligence clause in the 2nd..because you'd be limited to a water pistol.

BTW..Trump lost.
So you still don't understand LOL
Nope..I thought about it for a moment..saw some strained relationship between the 1200 bucks in taxes..fictionally placed on guns..and the 1200 in stimulus money--guessed some juvenile linkage that purports to say that the Gov.-- Dems-- give with one hand and take with the other...laughed..and moved on.

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine. Then there is other taxes that will be imposed for mandatory engraving and some other requirements. I didn't keep listening to the whole array of taxes Biden was talking about, because I was beginning to feel sick watching him.

So if somebody has just 3 guns (1 handgun, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun) and at least 1 magazine for each, that would = $1200 in tax, we're gonna have to pay, just to do what the Constitution gives us the right to do. Wow! Just think if we had to pay out all that money to exercise free speech, or freedom of religion.

Surely, Biden must know the economic class implications of this confiscation masquerading as a "tax". He must know that rich gun owners won't sweat it one bit. Small change to them. But for poor gun owners, this is a wallop to the bank account, and many won't be able to pay it at all, and will have to hand over their guns to Biden's storm troopers coming around to confiscate them.

So much for the Democrat notion that they are the saviors of the poor, and taxers of the rich.

And so much for a chance to improve the economy, when millions of people will have hundreds of $$$ LESS to spend - that money going to the government, instead of

I don't really know who will be POTUS on January 21, but it should never be forgotten how Biden went after the poor, willing to grab their last $$ in the bank, while bragging that he is their friend. But then those of us who perceive more than just mainstream leftist OMISSION media, know about Biden's shady dealings, like those involving China, which the left media kept hidden until after the election.

New Poll Showing the Effect Biden Scandal Would Have Had on the Election Is Infuriating (redstate.com)

SEVENTEEN PERCENT of Biden Voters Said They Wouldn't Have Voted for Him if They Knew About Media-Censored Scandals (thegatewaypundit.com)

You should just be glad that the founders didn't put an intelligence clause in the 2nd..because you'd be limited to a water pistol.

BTW..Trump lost.
What's the voltage drop on the TCC circuit on a 4L60 when the solenoid is supplied battery voltage?
LOL! You think that some tech knowledge is indicative of intelligence/too funny!

Back at ya..tell me what role factionalism played in the ending of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire and draw the parallels between that time and those reasons with the last 20 years in the United States, paying special attention to the rise and fall of a populist leader and his methods used in exploiting the factions extant, despite his obvious disdain for said masses.

This is a lie.

Presidents don't have the authority to tax.

For Christ sake, don't you ignorant folk look anything up.

Beware of Biden’s $200 Gun Tax

Lol you are absolutely pathetic for so many reasons.

BTW..Trump lost.
Nope..I thought about it for a moment..saw some strained relationship between the 1200 bucks in taxes..fictionally placed on guns..and the 1200 in stimulus money--guessed some juvenile linkage that purports to say that the Gov.-- Dems-- give with one hand and take with the other...laughed..and moved on.
fictionally?

BTW..Trump lost.
fictionally?
Yeah..when you postulate a hypothetical tax..based on some campaign statements....and construct an elaborate chain of events based on this hypothetical..it's called fiction.

BTW..Trump lost.
fictionally?
Yeah..when you stipulate a hypothetical tax..based on some campaign statements....and construct an elaborate chain of events based on this hypothetical..it's called fiction.
So we shouldnt discuss the outcomes of policies of the president-elect. Gotcha

BTW..Trump lost.
fictionally?
Yeah..when you stipulate a hypothetical tax..based on some campaign statements....and construct an elaborate chain of events based on this hypothetical..it's called fiction.
Err..possible outcomes of possible policies--which is..again..fiction. Given that Tax powers are Congress's province--we're talking low-probability possibilities.
Although the OP acts as though this is an imminent reality..pushing that 'gun-grabber' button you all love.

So Biden says (if he wins the election) he will tax gun owners $200 per gun they own, and $200 per magazine.
#1 He won the election, you pathetic loser.
#2 Link to your bullshit. Link to Biden saying this.
So you think if someone "wins" an election they earn the right to abuse everyone else.

Hun, there is something mentally off with you. Seriously off---

As president, Biden will:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.

More here: Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President
I hope they also allow lawsuits against gun manufacturers.

BTW..Trump lost.
fictionally?
Err..possible outcomes of possible policies--which is..again..fiction. Given that Tax powers are Congress's province--we're talking low-probability possibilities.
Although the OP acts as though this is an imminent reality..pushing that 'gun-grabber' button you all love.
I guess this liar is just going to ignore all the videos showing joe saying would take guns and get old gun grabbing beto to do it. Beto said so too, in videos. So keep lying,it's why no one ever believes anything you say.

As president, Biden will:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.

More here: Joe Biden's Plan to End Gun Violence | Joe Biden for President
I hope they also allow lawsuits against gun manufacturers.
You guys really want a shooting war don't you?

]
You don't have a link because you're lying.
You have no way of knowing that, and when you don't know, you should :anj_stfu:
For eight years conservatives propagated the lie that Obama was going to 'confiscate' everyone's guns; it never happened.

Now with a Democrat in the WH the dishonest right is trying to advance the same idiotic lie.

You'll be fine. The plan in question only potentially effects assault weapons. Not hand guns, almost no rifles, no shot guns. And would come with at least a 30 day grace period (likely 90 day) to register assault weapons for free.

You'll be fine. The plan in question only potentially effects assault weapons. Not hand guns, almost no rifles, no shot guns. And would come with at least a 30 day grace period (likely 90 day) to register assault weapons for free.
Ummm "assault weapons" ARE rifles.

Forum List

Back