There has never been a more blatant attack of an AG and President.

There has never been a more blatant attack upon the citizens of the United States by a President of the United States.

Obama breaks the record.

What he has done to the state of Israel, Mexico - Fast & Furious - arming cartels - the AP, Seal Team Six, The Tea Party,Congress by bypassing them with EO's & Czars, The evangelicals, The Conservatives, The GOP, The Catholic Church, PRO - LIFE GROUPS - Thanks for reminder - Katz - Who else is there? ........ the Breitbart Family, grassroots groups, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the US Military, US Embassies, The State Department, The CIA, the FBI, our law enforcement across the land ( beer summit ) and many more people in America is unprecedented. IMPEACH HIM. He must go!

Last edited:
In his own words, Holder doesn't know anything. This regime is collapsing, it is imploding. Nothing democrats can say will save it. The regime has even lost Christ "Tingle" Matthews.

There has never been a more blatant attack upon the citizens of the United States by the President of the United States. What he has done to the state of Israel, the AP, The Tea Party, The evangelicals, The Conservatives, The GOP, The Catholic Church, the Breitbart Family, grassroots groups, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the US Military, US Embassies, The State Department, The CIA, the FBI, our law enforcement across the land ( beer summit ) and many more people in America is unprecedented. IMPEACH HIM. He must go!

Add pro life groups to the list. He was following the orders of Planned Parenthood.

Report: IRS denied tax-exempt status to pro-lifers on behalf of Planned Parenthood | WashingtonExaminer.com

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Barry has some issues to handle. Just like Bush did when he was POTUS. Of course Barry has already said he isn't aware of much of anything going on in his adminstration. Go figure.

I'm sure he'll find someone he can throw under his bus though.

In his own words, Holder doesn't know anything. This regime is collapsing, it is imploding. Nothing democrats can say will save it. The regime has even lost Christ "Tingle" Matthews.

In past 24 hours he has lost what little support he had left. I hear he is going to do another Hollywood fundraiser event so he can cry on their shoulders again. Obama missed his calling. He should have been an actor. He reads his lines so well. ( although memorizing them sees to be a bit iffy )

There is still room under that bus for Iranian Muslim Valerie Jarrett but if she leaves the White House who will run the country?

Holder sounded like a whining maggot. He reminds me so much of Grima Wormtongue.

grima.jpg

There has never been a more blatant attack upon the citizens of the United States by a President of the United States.

Obama breaks the mold.

What he has done to the state of Israel, Mexico - Fast & Furious - arming cartels - the AP, Seal Team Six, The Tea Party,Congress by bypassing them with EO's & Czars, The evangelicals, The Conservatives, The GOP, The Catholic Church, PRO - LIFE GROUPS - Thanks for reminder - Katz - Who else is there? ........ the Breitbart Family, grassroots groups, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the US Military, US Embassies, The State Department, The CIA, the FBI, our law enforcement across the land ( beer summit ) and many more people in America is unprecedented. IMPEACH HIM. He must go!

Keep up the hyperbole, please.

Watch: Holder smacks down Gohmert over Boston bombings??You cannot know what I know? ? MSNBC

It is obvious what is going on here and there will be a backlash coming for the right. The hatred that fuels these Republicans to do unprecedented attacks will burn them in the end.

It's very radical.

There can be no doubt that Conservatives are trying to undo the US government and the US Constitution. As they've tried to do multiple times during this country's history like when they started Shay's Rebellion, the Mormon Revolts, The Civil War and shut down government multiple times during the Clinton Administration.

They just don't like Democracy. Or Freedom.

Watch: Holder smacks down Gohmert over Boston bombings??You cannot know what I know? ? MSNBC

It is obvious what is going on here and there will be a backlash coming for the right. The hatred that fuels these Republicans to do unprecedented attacks will burn them in the end.

It's very radical.

There can be no doubt that Conservatives are trying to undo the US government and the US Constitution. As they've tried to do multiple times during this country's history like when they started Shay's Rebellion, the Mormon Revolts, The Civil War and shut down government multiple times during the Clinton Administration.

Seems like your beloved democrats are just as guilty as you claim the 'conservatives' to be...

And for about the billionth time.. We do not have a democracy as a government... I would not like a democracy as a government.. And I am quite glad that our founders employed a representative constitutional republic to try and prevent the tyranny of the masses that happens in a democracy

It's very radical.

Well, duh! Whadaya expect? Hell, we're the folks all in favor of dirty air and dirty water. You know, that same air and water you guys breathe and drink.

Conservatives are so funny. The President is just fine and for anyone who is not a rabid rightwinger these little things will be gone in a week. Again I ask, why the UNPRECENTED hatred from the right?

I got an honest answer from one the other day. Give me your honest answer and I will not start a thread for three days.

Instead of trying to maintain the various fictions, democrats should be worrying about how to handle the post obama United States because this regime is going down, fast.

obama doesn't have to be impeached. His ability to get anything done is permanently destroyed. The regime is over. He might be able to hang on to his office, but even that will be made much more difficult with a no longer compliant press to give him cover.

From obama's past actions, his way of fighting back will only cause things to get worse. He does not deal with conflict. He withdraws, he goes campaigning, on vacation or throws a party. He gets even more arrogant, petty and petulant.

The worshipful press created a fictional president for public consumption. In Washington, among those who know him, he's not well liked.

The fact is this: Obama is not personally likeable. He is alternatively arrogant and smug, smarmy and nasty. He is not well liked on the Hill. Every story about his personal interactions has him lording over other participants.

The Real Barack Obama - Ben Shapiro - Page full

When something like this happens, something major, people have a tendency to take a second look at everything obama's entire record is going to be rescrutinized for missed early signals.

It is obvious what is going on here (yes it is, liberals/demoncRATS are doing their best to destroy our country as our forefathers gave us !!) and there will be a backlash coming for the right. The hatred that fuels these Republicans to do unprecedented attacks will burn them in the end.

It's very radical.

There can be no doubt that Conservatives are trying to undo the US government and the US Constitution. (are you fucking serious ?) As they've tried to do multiple times during this country's history like when they started Shay's Rebellion, the Mormon Revolts, The Civil War and shut down government multiple times during the Clinton Administration. (you want historical fact ?? good !! the democRATS ARE the originators of the KKK, who BTW hung more blacks from trees than any group in this nations history.)

we despise "democracy", love freedom and our "I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." , pretty clear and spelled out don't you thin.., oooopsie, for a lib "FEEEEEEL" ??

It's very radical.

:lol: what a pant load to try to lay all this at the feet of "right wingers".

The Inspector General's report on the IRS's transgressions is not right wing.

Maureen Dowd, yes that one at the New York Times drilled Obama a new orifice over Benghazi.

NBC's Brian Williams led off his newscast comparing these days with Obama to the Nixon era.

AND to boot, Media Matters thinks that an investigation into the AP scandal is warranted. Carl Bernstein, hardly a Tea Partier is blowing a gasket over the AP issue.

Conservatives are so funny. The President is just fine and for anyone who is not a rabid rightwinger these little things will be gone in a week. Again I ask, why the UNPRECENTED hatred from the right?

I got an honest answer from one the other day. Give me your honest answer and I will not start a thread for three days.

Exactly , the American people are watching this circus .

gone in a week? lol, you guys thought Benghazi was gone last year..

gone in a week? lol, you guys thought Benghazi was gone last year..

Benghazi Benghazi :cuckoo: witch hunt for faux viewers , no one in the real world gives a shit . Benghazi Benghazi

Forum List

Back