There has never been a more blatant attack of an AG and President.

You bet your ass we are, and we WILL have answers before it is over.

Conservatives are so funny. The President is just fine and for anyone who is not a rabid rightwinger these little things will be gone in a week. Again I ask, why the UNPRECENTED hatred from the right?

I got an honest answer from one the other day. Give me your honest answer and I will not start a thread for three days.

Exactly , the American people are watching this circus .

Conservatives are so funny. The President is just fine and for anyone who is not a rabid rightwinger these little things will be gone in a week. Again I ask, why the UNPRECENTED hatred from the right?

I got an honest answer from one the other day. Give me your honest answer and I will not start a thread for three days.

You are fooling yourselves again. The same exact people that had you popping the bubbly for President Romney are telling you the lies about this. Man you guys are easy to fool.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A]Bush "Fool Me Once..." - YouTube[/ame]

Here is your problem...there are too many of us who actually were there for Nixon...and we wanted truth...and we wanted justice...and we got it.

We'll get it here too....you young morons have no ethics or integrity, it isn't your time yet.

You are fooling yourselves again. The same exact people that had you popping the bubbly for President Romney are telling you the lies about this. Man you guys are easy to fool.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A]Bush "Fool Me Once..." - YouTube[/ame]

Here is your problem...there are too many of us who actually were there for Nixon...and we wanted truth...and we wanted justice...and we got it.

We'll get it here too....you young morons have no ethics or integrity, it isn't your time yet.

Yea keep letting fauxrage network tell you that. In the mean time the rest of us await your retirement.

Watch: Holder smacks down Gohmert over Boston bombings??You cannot know what I know? ? MSNBC

It is obvious what is going on here and there will be a backlash coming for the right. The hatred that fuels these Republicans to do unprecedented attacks will burn them in the end.

Laughing-smiley-face.gif

Here is a little factoid for you, YOU wouldn't care if Obama was caught red handed instructing the IRS to go after Conservatives...as I said you have no integrity or any ethics.

None.

Bush "Fool Me Once..." - YouTube

Yea keep letting fauxrage network tell you that. In the mean time the rest of us await your retirement.

There has never been a more blatant attack by an AG and President.

They ignored the warning Putin gave them, and sure enough the bombers struck
They ignore the warning their predecessor gave them about gun walking to Mexico and sure enough we have hundreds dead including Brian Terry
They ignored the pleas for help from the Benghazi Consulate and sure enough, we have 4 dead Americans
They ignored the limits of the Constitution and sure enough they grabbed phone records from the AP
They ignored the Founding principles of this country and sure enough they sent the IRS after their enemies

gone in a week? lol, you guys thought Benghazi was gone last year..

Benghazi Benghazi :cuckoo: witch hunt for faux viewers , no one in the real world gives a shit . Benghazi Benghazi

I doubt you know anyone in the real world, and consequently, you wouldn't know whether they give a shit, or not.

You have a President, and an administration, that is willing to lie to the American people when he believes it is in his political interests to do so. Yet, that doesn't bother you.

You have a President, and an administration, that is willing to misuse the power of the federal government against anyone deemed to be at odds with their political agenda. Yet, that doesn't bother you.

You have a President, and an administration, that pleads ignorance to the point of being seen as incompetent whenever the shit hits the fan, but gloats like school children when they win one. Yet, that doesn't bother you.

You have a President, and an administration, that openly plots the political destruction of the Republican party, but screams like a little girl, when the Republicans strike back. That doesn't bother you either.

Pretty well defines you, doesn't it. Not a pretty picture.

...watched C-SPAN as Mr. Miller was ridiculed beyond belief yesterday. When he said he didn't know or couldn't recall, he said he'd have to take a look back, take a look at his notes....then the inquisitor asked, Oh, you took notes? ....duh...I can't remember if I took notes or not...

...well how the hell are you gonna take a look back at them?

He doesn't remember who he talked to, what was said, when it was said...he knows NOTHING! He reminded of that weasel Rob Blagojevich.

The Obama House of Cards is falling down!

when are you going to give me an honest answer?.....i have been waiting now for 3 weeks......or are you going to run from this thread too?.....

In his own words, Holder doesn't know anything. This regime is collapsing, it is imploding. Nothing democrats can say will save it. The regime has even lost Christ "Tingle" Matthews.

Been reading your "Left Behind" books again?

Watch: Holder smacks down Gohmert over Boston bombings??You cannot know what I know? ? MSNBC

It is obvious what is going on here and there will be a backlash coming for the right. The hatred that fuels these Republicans to do unprecedented attacks will burn them in the end.

Will the radical left ever quit whining? You must be less than forty years old or slept through social studies. Nobody was more vilified than Tricky Dick Nixon. Democrats still refer to him as if it was their finest hour. The difference between Nixon and Hussein and even sleaze bag Clinton of course is the media coverage. Even when Fox covers one of the many scandals (when other networks won't) evolving around the presidency they do it in a fair and balanced way and even have democrat experts to give the president's side of the argument no matter how feeble it is. This is important, ....there was no fair and balanced coverage of Watergate. There was no Fox and their was no talk radio. The only information available to Americans during Watergate was filtered through liberal media sources. Watergate was about a 3rd rate burglary and at least one Obama scandal is about the alleged refusal to aid Americans trapped in Libya and covering it up later.

There has never been a more blatant attack upon the citizens of the United States by a President of the United States.

Obama breaks the mold.

What he has done to the state of Israel, Mexico - Fast & Furious - arming cartels - the AP, Seal Team Six, The Tea Party,Congress by bypassing them with EO's & Czars, The evangelicals, The Conservatives, The GOP, The Catholic Church, PRO - LIFE GROUPS - Thanks for reminder - Katz - Who else is there? ........ the Breitbart Family, grassroots groups, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the US Military, US Embassies, The State Department, The CIA, the FBI, our law enforcement across the land ( beer summit ) and many more people in America is unprecedented. IMPEACH HIM. He must go!

Keep up the hyperbole, please.

Funny you didnt say that to the op..hmmmmmmmm

when are you going to give me an honest answer?.....i have been waiting now for 3 weeks......or are you going to run from this thread too?.....

No kidding, this guh is in the luddly and rdean mold

It's very radical.

There can be no doubt that Conservatives are trying to undo the US government and the US Constitution. As they've tried to do multiple times during this country's history like when they started Shay's Rebellion, the Mormon Revolts, The Civil War and shut down government multiple times during the Clinton Administration.

They just don't like Democracy. Or Freedom.

No question white trash loathe freedom and free markets. How else could they have elected and re elected Reagan and The Bush League?

But I digress...

Nutball plots against the United States are not new. See if anyone can guess when and where this report originated:
In the last few weeks of the committee's official life it received evidence showing that certain persons had made an attempt to establish a fascist organization in this country. No evidence was presented and this committee had none to show a connection between this effort and any fascist activity of any European country. There is no question that these attempts were discussed, were planned, and might have been placed in execution when and if the financial backers deemed it expedient.​

No, there is no question...we detest cowardly little people like you...those who will do anything to protect "Dear Leader".

Make no mistake, we will get answers....and we will spit in your faces when we do.

It's very radical.

There can be no doubt that Conservatives are trying to undo the US government and the US Constitution. As they've tried to do multiple times during this country's history like when they started Shay's Rebellion, the Mormon Revolts, The Civil War and shut down government multiple times during the Clinton Administration.

They just don't like Democracy. Or Freedom.

No question white trash loathe freedom and free markets. How else could they have elected and re elected Reagan and The Bush League?

But I digress...

Nutball plots against the United States are not new. See if anyone can guess when and where this report originated:
In the last few weeks of the committee's official life it received evidence showing that certain persons had made an attempt to establish a fascist organization in this country. No evidence was presented and this committee had none to show a connection between this effort and any fascist activity of any European country. There is no question that these attempts were discussed, were planned, and might have been placed in execution when and if the financial backers deemed it expedient.​

No kidding, this guh is in the luddly and rdean mold

yea it kinda looks like he is Deans Ballsack....

Forum List

Back