There has never been a more blatant attack of an AG and President.

The best outcome is for republicans to expose democrat corruption enough to uncover a nerve, then hit it. The left will be driven to put an end to half the country. It will end up putting an end to the fiction that we are one nation.

Watch: Holder smacks down Gohmert over Boston bombings??You cannot know what I know? ? MSNBC

It is obvious what is going on here and there will be a backlash coming for the right. The hatred that fuels these Republicans to do unprecedented attacks will burn them in the end.

It's very radical.

There can be no doubt that Conservatives are trying to undo the US government and the US Constitution. As they've tried to do multiple times during this country's history like when they started Shay's Rebellion, the Mormon Revolts, The Civil War and shut down government multiple times during the Clinton Administration.

They just don't like Democracy. Or Freedom.

You do realize that The US Constitution was written by White Men...some of which owned slaves sold to them by way of African black men. Why the love for the US Constitution....now?

The Bush appointed IG had an investigation and found no evidence of partisanship or any connection to the WH. But carry on with impeachment talk, hater dupes. lol

What he has done to the state of Israel, Mexico - Fast & Furious - arming cartels - the AP, Seal Team Six, The Tea Party,Congress by bypassing them with EO's & Czars, The evangelicals, The Conservatives, The GOP, The Catholic Church, PRO - LIFE GROUPS - Thanks for reminder - Katz - Who else is there? ........ the Breitbart Family, grassroots groups, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the US Military, US Embassies, The State Department, The CIA, the FBI, our law enforcement across the land ( beer summit ) and many more people in America is unprecedented.

Every one pure Pubcrappe....

And Nixon subverted the constitution in a hundred ways that each could have gotten him impeached, NONE of them total BS like the above charges against Obama. Dumbazz brainwashed chump of the greedy rich...

Watch: Holder smacks down Gohmert over Boston bombings??You cannot know what I know? ? MSNBC

It is obvious what is going on here and there will be a backlash coming for the right. The hatred that fuels these Republicans to do unprecedented attacks will burn them in the end.

What's obvious is that Holder and Obama are incompetent to defend this nation from terrorism, and Gohmert simply pointed it out.

Where is this "backlash" going to come from, dead and wounded Americans and their families?

It's very radical.

There can be no doubt that Conservatives are trying to undo the US government and the US Constitution. As they've tried to do multiple times during this country's history like when they started Shay's Rebellion, the Mormon Revolts, The Civil War and shut down government multiple times during the Clinton Administration.

You do realize that The US Constitution was written by White Men...some of which owned slaves sold to them by way of African black men. Why the love for the US Constitution....now?

I recall several threads about libs saying it's time to shit-can the Constitution.

Here is a little factoid for you, YOU wouldn't care if Obama was caught red handed instructing the IRS to go after Conservatives...as I said you have no integrity or any ethics.

None.

Here is your problem...there are too many of us who actually were there for Nixon...and we wanted truth...and we wanted justice...and we got it.

We'll get it here too....you young morons have no ethics or integrity, it isn't your time yet.

Yea keep letting fauxrage network tell you that. In the mean time the rest of us await your retirement.

Secretly they are all cheering the IRS employees who broke the law, and some have even tried to defend this behavior.

Here is a little factoid for you, YOU wouldn't care if Obama was caught red handed instructing the IRS to go after Conservatives...as I said you have no integrity or any ethics.

None.

Yea keep letting fauxrage network tell you that. In the mean time the rest of us await your retirement.

Secretly they are all cheering the IRS employees who broke the law, and some have even tried to defend this behavior.

and handed bonuses for good work done

None.

and handed bonuses for good work done

One of them was even promoted to handle the enforcement of Obama's healthcare debacle.

It's very radical.

omg, the DRAMATICS sallow..now they are trying to UNDO the Us government AND the US constitution..

The Constitution doesn't work for the US any more. When Benjamin Franklin said that the day would come when the people are so utterly corrupt the Constitution would be inapplicable, he was talking about today. The best thing to happen is for the nation to split, the corrupt portion could write a new constitution for themselves, and the rest of us could return to a Constitutional Republic.

The Constitution doesn't work for the US any more. When Benjamin Franklin said that the day would come when the people are so utterly corrupt the Constitution would be inapplicable, he was talking about today. The best thing to happen is for the nation to split, the corrupt portion could write a new constitution for themselves, and the rest of us could return to a Constitutional Republic.

And what are you going to do about US that are in your area? What about the land we now own?

None.

Its about time someone stood up to the bullies which are the tea party.

None.

^ Progressive Nazispeak

Conservatives are so funny. The President is just fine and for anyone who is not a rabid rightwinger these little things will be gone in a week. Again I ask, why the UNPRECENTED hatred from the right?

I got an honest answer from one the other day. Give me your honest answer and I will not start a thread for three days.

Zarius? You need to pull your head up out of the sand and take a good hard look at what's happening at the moment. The scandals over Benghazi, the IRS and the AP are not something that "rabid rightwingers" created...each was precipitated by the Obama White House's actions or failure to act.

They lied to the American people over Benghazi. That isn't at question at this point. They flat out lied to us REPEATEDLY!

From Barack Obama's "non-answer" to the question about who knew about the IRS situation in his White House and when did they know it...that's a scandal that's going to get MUCH worse before it gets better.

And the AP scandal was such an over reach by this Administration that it has Eric Holder coming up with the laughable excuse that he doesn't know anything about it because he "recused" himself even though in order to do that YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO SIGN A PIECE OF PAPER DOING SO!!! SOMETHING A HARVARD EDUCATED LAWYER SHOULD UNDERSTAND!!!

And what are you going to do about US that are in your area? What about the land we now own?

The Big Sort has been going on for quite some time. But what would really happen is that liberals who live in the portion of the country remaining a Constitutional Republic would live under the Constitution. Conservatives living in that portion of the country administered by the new Constitution that liberals form would live under that Constitution.

Or, they can move. Just like now.

^ Progressive Nazispeak

You'd better be glad that Progressive are not like Nazis. Plus if you want to go there, we all know which party is more like them.

Really? You say that, Zarius...and yet your little band of merry Progressives managed to act just like a bunch of bullies with the power that was given them and they violated major parts of the Constitution while doing so. That being said...I'm not comfortable throwing around the "NAZI" label. The Nazi's were terrible people who did terrible things. You folks on the Left have been over the top calling conservatives Nazis for years now. I'm not going to make the same mistake. I think the Obama Administration has been incompetent...I think they've been divisive...and I think they've been incredibly dishonest. That doesn't make them Nazis.

Forum List

Back