There has never been a more blatant attack of an AG and President.

Here is a little factoid for you, YOU wouldn't care if Obama was caught red handed instructing the IRS to go after Conservatives...as I said you have no integrity or any ethics.

None.

Secretly they are all cheering the IRS employees who broke the law, and some have even tried to defend this behavior.

Its about time someone stood up to the bullies which are the tea party.

You don't stand up to bullies by becoming an even bigger bully yourself. That's a concept that Progressives working in the IRS and in the Obama White House lost sight of. They denied conservatives Constitutionally protected rights because they didn't like their political views. That's SO wrong I can't believe that even someone as biased as yourself can't grasp it. Take off the blinders, Zarius...you're defending the indefensible.

^ Progressive Nazispeak

You'd better be glad that Progressive are not like Nazis. Plus if you want to go there, we all know which party is more like them.

Really? You say that, Zarius...and yet your little band of merry Progressives managed to act just like a bunch of bullies with the power that was given them and they violated major parts of the Constitution while doing so. That being said...I'm not comfortable throwing around the "NAZI" label. The Nazi's were terrible people who did terrible things. You folks on the Left have been over the top calling conservatives Nazis for years now. I'm not going to make the same mistake. I think the Obama Administration has been incompetent...I think they've been divisive...and I think they've been incredibly dishonest. That doesn't make them Nazis.

And you thought the Bush Administration was..................

The Constitution doesn't work for the US any more. When Benjamin Franklin said that the day would come when the people are so utterly corrupt the Constitution would be inapplicable, he was talking about today. The best thing to happen is for the nation to split, the corrupt portion could write a new constitution for themselves, and the rest of us could return to a Constitutional Republic.

And what are you going to do about US that are in your area? What about the land we now own?

The Big Sort has been going on for quite some time. But what would really happen is that liberals who live in the portion of the country remaining a Constitutional Republic would live under the Constitution. Conservatives living in that portion of the country administered by the new Constitution that liberals form would live under that Constitution.

Or, they can move. Just like now.

Thought this through have you? It want be like last time you know. This time we ALL have guns.

What's sad, Zarius...is that everything that you progressives accused W. of being for the eight years he was in office...is now what Barack Obama has become as he heads into his fifth. If the best defense of the Obama White House that you can mount is "W. did it too"...then you might want to check yourself as to what it is you're defending.

Secretly they are all cheering the IRS employees who broke the law, and some have even tried to defend this behavior.

You don't stand up to bullies by becoming an even bigger bully yourself. That's a concept that Progressives working in the IRS and in the Obama White House lost sight of. They denied conservatives Constitutionally protected rights because they didn't like their political views. That's SO wrong I can't believe that even someone as biased as yourself can't grasp it. Take off the blinders, Zarius...you're defending the indefensible.

Thats bull. You Conservatives have treated President Obama with unprecedented disrespect. His first hour in office you already started the attack. His first month the tea party formed. All this came from a strong fuel. Care to guess what that fuel was?

What's sad, Zarius...is that everything that you progressives accused W. of being for the eight years he was in office...is now what Barack Obama has become as he heads into his fifth. If the best defense of the Obama White House that you can mount is "W. did it too"...then you might want to check yourself as to what it is you're defending.

Who has time? You Conservatives stay on the attack. We are in constant defense. Its time we strike first.

Oh for God's sake stop whining! President Obama started his Presidency with majorities in both the Senate and the House and an OVERWHELMINGLY positive approval rating. It's what he's DONE since then that's led to what you myopically view as "attacks" on him.

Do you deny that we've been lied to by this President about Benghazi?

Do you deny that the AP phone records seizure broke the rules that are set up to govern such a seizure?

Do you deny that progressives in the IRS targeted conservatives?

Do you deny that Fast & Furious was an incredibly stupid program?

Do you REALLY buy that everyone in the Obama White House has terrible memories? I mean REALLY? They are blowing smoke up your ASS, Zarius...wake up and smell the coffee!!!

And what are you going to do about US that are in your area? What about the land we now own?

The Big Sort has been going on for quite some time. But what would really happen is that liberals who live in the portion of the country remaining a Constitutional Republic would live under the Constitution. Conservatives living in that portion of the country administered by the new Constitution that liberals form would live under that Constitution.

Thought this through have you? It want be like last time you know. This time we ALL have guns.

That's what makes for civil wars isn't it? The best result would be to have a peaceable divorce, but if everyone has guns and intends to impose their will on everyone else, get used to a whole lot of bloodshed. The mistake liberals make is that because the North won the Civil War, the outcome of another civil war is just as certain. It isn't. Thinking so makes as much sense as thinking because Germany won the Franco-Prussian war, it was bound to win every other war it chose to fight in. How did that work out?

Thats bull. You Conservatives have treated President Obama with unprecedented disrespect. His first hour in office you already started the attack. His first month the tea party formed. All this came from a strong fuel. Care to guess what that fuel was?

You seem to have forgotten how Barry started off his Presidency. The meeting with GOP leadership where he lectured them about how "Elections have consequences...I won!" ? You want to know where the "fuel" for these so called attacks came from? I'll give you a hint, my friend...when you tell the opposition to sit down and shut up because you have the votes (which he had every right to do because he DID have the votes!) you shouldn't be SHOCKED if that same opposition isn't willing to play nice with you when you LOSE those votes. Barry screwed himself by passing an unpopular health care reform bill instead of concentrating on the economy and putting people back to work...hence the 2010 beat down that he took in the mid-term elections. He shoved that bill down the GOP's throats even though it was a terribly written piece of legislation. You want to know where the "fuel" of hatred comes from against Barack Obama? Look no further than ObamaCare.

That's what makes for civil wars isn't it? The best result would be to have a peaceable divorce, but if everyone has guns and intends to impose their will on everyone else, get used to a whole lot of bloodshed. The mistake liberals make is that because the North won the Civil War, the outcome of another civil war is just as certain. It isn't. Thinking so makes as much sense as thinking because Germany won the Franco-Prussian war, it was bound to win every other war it chose to fight in. How did that work out?

LOL. You fail for it. I knew it. Conservatives wet dreaming about having the South rise again. Aint happening buddy. The Blacks are armed this time. You will have people like Limbaugh being generals. Local yokels marching step in step behind the rebel flag. Singing Hank Williams Jr. songs. General Hannity,General Beck. Bunch of fucking racist.

And the race card is played...

Don't you guys get tired of this nonsense?

Secessionist are racist. All of them 100% No card played. You Conservatives are like a man who is beating his wife while telling her to "stop playing victim".

LOL. You fail for it. I knew it. Conservatives wet dreaming about having the South rise again. Aint happening buddy. The Blacks are armed this time. You will have people like Limbaugh being generals. Local yokels marching step in step behind the rebel flag. Singing Hank Williams Jr. songs. General Hannity,General Beck. Bunch of fucking racist.

The blacks are armed? Bwhahahahaaha !!!! You gotta be kidding me?
So you're telling me that 13 percent of the population(more like 7 percent counting only men)armed with Saturday night specials are going to kick ass on a bunch of Good ol boys with deer and assault rifles and the actual ability to use them?

You go with that............

The blacks are armed? Bwhahahahaaha !!!! You gotta be kidding me?
So you're telling me that 13 percent of the population(more like 7 percent counting only men)armed with Saturday night specials are going to kick ass on a bunch of Good ol boys with deer and assault rifles and the actual ability to use them?

You go with that............

There will be good ole boys on our side too. You are correct in that we are out gunned I know that. But we will be able to offer much more help this time. There are many good and decent White people out there. None are on the right IMO. Very hateful mean spirited group right there.

BTW many of those that are armed to the teeth are fat asses who cant walk a flight of stairs. They will have heart attacks shortly after the shooting starts. Once the Meth supply and oxycodone runs out you will lose many to desertion. The sun isn't as bright for you guys as you think.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Barry has some issues to handle. Just like Bush did when he was POTUS. Of course Barry has already said he isn't aware of much of anything going on in his adminstration. Go figure.

I'm sure he'll find someone he can throw under his bus though.

It's funny how Obama is beginning to sound just like Reagan.

BTW many of those that are armed to the teeth are fat asses who cant walk a flight of stairs. They will have heart attacks shortly after the shooting starts. Once the Meth supply and oxycodone runs out you will lose many to desertion. The sun isn't as bright for you guys as you think.

Thats alright. Dont have to do much running when you're dropping fools at 600 yards.
How close do you need to get to actually hit something with that Saturday night special?
And besides,running shakes up my beer.
And of course you would have to put down the crack pipe long enough to get past the DTs.

You seem to have forgotten how Barry started off his Presidency. The meeting with GOP leadership where he lectured them about how "Elections have consequences...I won!" ? You want to know where the "fuel" for these so called attacks came from? I'll give you a hint, my friend...when you tell the opposition to sit down and shut up because you have the votes (which he had every right to do because he DID have the votes!) you shouldn't be SHOCKED if that same opposition isn't willing to play nice with you when you LOSE those votes. Barry screwed himself by passing an unpopular health care reform bill instead of concentrating on the economy and putting people back to work...hence the 2010 beat down that he took in the mid-term elections. He shoved that bill down the GOP's throats even though it was a terribly written piece of legislation. You want to know where the "fuel" of hatred comes from against Barack Obama? Look no further than ObamaCare.

Yeah right. Like HC was so great before. Jimmy Carter Bill Clinton John Kerry. None recieved the tea party hatred. In walks Obama and all hell breaks loose. What does calling him all those racist names have to do with the ACA?

Thats alright. Dont have to do much running when you're dropping fools at 600 yards.
How close do you need to get to actually hit something with that Saturday night special?
And besides,running shakes up my beer.
And of course you would have to put down the crack pipe long enough to get past the DTs.

Never been in battle have you? Lots of chicken hawks on your side. That heart rate gets up there pretty good in a fight of any kind much less when bullets fly. Plus watching all sides this time will be tough. Oh yea and did you forget about the Hispanics? Besides Rubio and his family the rest will be on our side. General Herman Cain will be shot by his own troops the first day.

Forum List

Back