There has never been a more blatant attack of an AG and President.

Take up arms kid, we'll await you.

And what are you going to do about US that are in your area? What about the land we now own?

The Big Sort has been going on for quite some time. But what would really happen is that liberals who live in the portion of the country remaining a Constitutional Republic would live under the Constitution. Conservatives living in that portion of the country administered by the new Constitution that liberals form would live under that Constitution.

Or, they can move. Just like now.

Thought this through have you? It want be like last time you know. This time we ALL have guns.

Here is a little factoid for you, YOU wouldn't care if Obama was caught red handed instructing the IRS to go after Conservatives...as I said you have no integrity or any ethics.

None.

Here is a little factoid for you, YOU wouldn't care if Obama was caught red handed instructing the IRS to go after Conservatives...as I said you have no integrity or any ethics.

None.

Secretly they are all cheering the IRS employees who broke the law, and some have even tried to defend this behavior.

Its about time someone stood up to the bullies which are the tea party.

BTW many of those that are armed to the teeth are fat asses who cant walk a flight of stairs. They will have heart attacks shortly after the shooting starts. Once the Meth supply and oxycodone runs out you will lose many to desertion. The sun isn't as bright for you guys as you think.

Thats alright. Dont have to do much running when you're dropping fools at 600 yards.
How close do you need to get to actually hit something with that Saturday night special?
And besides,running shakes up my beer.
And of course you would have to put down the crack pipe long enough to get past the DTs.

Never been in battle have you? Lots of chicken hawks on your side. That heart rate gets up there pretty good in a fight of any kind much less when bullets fly. Plus watching all sides this time will be tough. Oh yea and did you forget about the Hispanics? Besides Rubio and his family the rest will be on our side. General Herman Cain will be shot by his own troops the first day.

don't be so sure about that.....they may not be on anyone's side....they may not like the Republicans .....but they are not especially fond of the Democrats either.....they are not as stupid as you and your Party think they are......

Thats alright. Dont have to do much running when you're dropping fools at 600 yards.
How close do you need to get to actually hit something with that Saturday night special?
And besides,running shakes up my beer.
And of course you would have to put down the crack pipe long enough to get past the DTs.

Never been in battle have you? Lots of chicken hawks on your side. That heart rate gets up there pretty good in a fight of any kind much less when bullets fly. Plus watching all sides this time will be tough. Oh yea and did you forget about the Hispanics? Besides Rubio and his family the rest will be on our side. General Herman Cain will be shot by his own troops the first day.

don't be so sure about that.....they may not be on anyone's side....they may not like the Republicans .....but they are not especially fond of the Democrats either.....they are not as stupid as you and your Party think they are......

Oh I'm sure. They will not stand with the secessionist South trust that. They know who they are dealing with.

Thats bull. You Conservatives have treated President Obama with unprecedented disrespect. His first hour in office you already started the attack. His first month the tea party formed. All this came from a strong fuel. Care to guess what that fuel was?

You seem to have forgotten how Barry started off his Presidency. The meeting with GOP leadership where he lectured them about how "Elections have consequences...I won!" ? You want to know where the "fuel" for these so called attacks came from? I'll give you a hint, my friend...when you tell the opposition to sit down and shut up because you have the votes (which he had every right to do because he DID have the votes!) you shouldn't be SHOCKED if that same opposition isn't willing to play nice with you when you LOSE those votes. Barry screwed himself by passing an unpopular health care reform bill instead of concentrating on the economy and putting people back to work...hence the 2010 beat down that he took in the mid-term elections. He shoved that bill down the GOP's throats even though it was a terribly written piece of legislation. You want to know where the "fuel" of hatred comes from against Barack Obama? Look no further than ObamaCare.

Yeah right. Like HC was so great before. Jimmy Carter Bill Clinton John Kerry. None recieved the tea party hatred. In walks Obama and all hell breaks loose. What does calling him all those racist names have to do with the ACA?

Since the Tea Party didn't EXIST before Obama it would be pretty hard for it to heap "hatred" on anyone. Duh?

Since when have I ever called Barry "racist names"? I...like most of those in the Tea Party groups simply pointed out that his policies were misguided and were being passed with misleading if not outright false statistics.

Oh I'm sure. They will not stand with the secessionist South trust that. They know who they are dealing with.

Stereotype much? There are many Hispanics that are conservative. Democrats will eventually alienate Hispanics because they will treat them with the same underlying disdain as they have treated the black voting bloc.

What's sad, Zarius...is that everything that you progressives accused W. of being for the eight years he was in office...is now what Barack Obama has become as he heads into his fifth. If the best defense of the Obama White House that you can mount is "W. did it too"...then you might want to check yourself as to what it is you're defending.

Who has time? You Conservatives stay on the attack. We are in constant defense. Its time we strike first.

Boo Hoo. If Obama and his followers had to deal with the same level of abuse and nastiness GWB did for 8 years ( or what Sarah Palin and her family have to deal with for that matter.)...Your heads would all explode.

You weenies are protected by the majority of the media...and you STILL can't take criticism of any kind.

:lol:

Last edited:
Conservatives are so funny. The President is just fine and for anyone who is not a rabid rightwinger these little things will be gone in a week. Again I ask, why the UNPRECENTED hatred from the right?

I got an honest answer from one the other day. Give me your honest answer and I will not start a thread for three days.

:boohoo:

you can stop posting now

Thats bull. You Conservatives have treated President Obama with unprecedented disrespect. His first hour in office you already started the attack. His first month the tea party formed. All this came from a strong fuel. Care to guess what that fuel was?

You seem to have forgotten how Barry started off his Presidency. The meeting with GOP leadership where he lectured them about how "Elections have consequences...I won!" ? You want to know where the "fuel" for these so called attacks came from? I'll give you a hint, my friend...when you tell the opposition to sit down and shut up because you have the votes (which he had every right to do because he DID have the votes!) you shouldn't be SHOCKED if that same opposition isn't willing to play nice with you when you LOSE those votes. Barry screwed himself by passing an unpopular health care reform bill instead of concentrating on the economy and putting people back to work...hence the 2010 beat down that he took in the mid-term elections. He shoved that bill down the GOP's throats even though it was a terribly written piece of legislation. You want to know where the "fuel" of hatred comes from against Barack Obama? Look no further than ObamaCare.

Yeah right. Like HC was so great before. Jimmy Carter Bill Clinton John Kerry. None recieved the tea party hatred. In walks Obama and all hell breaks loose. What does calling him all those racist names have to do with the ACA?

Please someone tell me please, whats up with these fools who think the tea party (taxed enough already) where around with Jimmy,Bill and kerry? They didnt start untill Obama care, quit trying to rewrite history. dude you cant get your way so you play the racist card.

What's sad, Zarius...is that everything that you progressives accused W. of being for the eight years he was in office...is now what Barack Obama has become as he heads into his fifth. If the best defense of the Obama White House that you can mount is "W. did it too"...then you might want to check yourself as to what it is you're defending.

Who has time? You Conservatives stay on the attack. We are in constant defense. Its time we strike first.

Boo Hoo. If Obama and his followers had to deal with the same level of abuse and nastiness GWB did for 8 years ( or what Sarah Palin and her family have to deal with for that matter.)...Your heads would all explode.

You weenies are protected by the majority of the media...and you STILL can't take criticism of any kind.

No shit, they stomped the shit out of Sarah and for what reason? hell if I know, They were running around like kiddies with GWB saying he was the anti-crist and comparing him to hitler. They destroyed Hermain Cain's run. Now they are upset that we are picking on Obama with policys "He makes and mistakes he made" he is not a leader and is not clever enough to run the country much less a jiffy lube in Chicago.

No shit, they stomped the shit out of Sarah and for what reason? hell if I know, They were running around like kiddies with GWB saying he was the anti-crist and comparing him to hitler. They destroyed Hermain Cain's run. Now they are upset that we are picking on Obama with policys "He makes and mistakes he made" he is not a leader and is not clever enough to run the country much less a jiffy lube in Chicago.

Maybe we should look up Codepink and tell them they are falling down on their job...they are due for a good stalking and citizen's arrest wackfest. They have been curiously silent these last few years...all while marine's and ambassador's are dying..

Watch: Holder smacks down Gohmert over Boston bombings??You cannot know what I know? ? MSNBC

It is obvious what is going on here and there will be a backlash coming for the right. The hatred that fuels these Republicans to do unprecedented attacks will burn them in the end.

asstards_zps90c9b428.jpg

Maybe we should look up Codepink and tell them they are falling down on their job...they are due for a good stalking and citizen's arrest wackfest. They have been curiously silent these last few years...all while marine's and ambassador's are dying..

They've been told to keep their PINK the fuck QUIET while their messiah is in office.

They've been told to keep their PINK the fuck QUIET while their messiah is in office.

Obviously LOL

Watch: Holder smacks down Gohmert over Boston bombings??You cannot know what I know? ? MSNBC

It is obvious what is going on here and there will be a backlash coming for the right. The hatred that fuels these Republicans to do unprecedented attacks will burn them in the end.

asstards_zps90c9b428.jpg

I think I want that picture on my wall.....with out the BS caption. It will inspire my children.

lol you just got owned in this thread....... the only racisist person is you.........

Forum List

Back