There has never been a more blatant attack of an AG and President.

Yo pigfuck....why don't you admit you support the Prez in having the IRS go after conservatives?

I think I want that picture on my wall.....with out the BS caption. It will inspire my children.

lol you just got owned in this thread....... the only racisist person is you.........

Feel the burnnnn from that picture rightie as I know you do. You have threw everything at us but still..........we rise.

I think I want that picture on my wall.....with out the BS caption. It will inspire my children.

lol you just got owned in this thread....... the only racisist person is you.........

Feel the burnnnn from that picture rightie as I know you do. You have threw everything at us but still..........we rise.

I've considered Eric Holder to be lacking in morals ever since the Marc Rich deal he brokered in the last moments of the Clinton Administration. Do your kids a favor and find them someone else to "inspire" them. Eric Holder allowed himself to be bought. If that's the message you want to provide for your kids...that justice is for sale...then one would have to question your parental skills.

Watch: Holder smacks down Gohmert over Boston bombings??You cannot know what I know? ? MSNBC

It is obvious what is going on here and there will be a backlash coming for the right. The hatred that fuels these Republicans to do unprecedented attacks will burn them in the end.

asstards_zps90c9b428.jpg

Sure it will.... inspire them to aspire to this...

ObamaCrewToJail_zpsedc293fa.jpg

... so go for it. If you're all that fucking stupid, you all belong in jail.

This guy Zarius is an idiot and a half...he just sent me a private message where he said that the Tea Party was the same as the KKK. Who's THAT stupid?

This guy Zarius is an idiot and a half...he just sent me a private message where he said that the Tea Party was the same as the KKK. Who's THAT stupid?

he is a buddy of Poets.....nuff said?......

He is gone and you are in violation son.:eusa_whistle:

BTW^^^^^^^^rep line. Since it is so important to you. And remember............ I'm watching.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back