There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight

As Trump stated after Michelle Obama gave pretty much the same speech Barak Obama is why he is President.

I actually agree with you

The election of Obama brought the racists out in this country. Trump was a primary instigator of those racists telling them Obama was a fraud and not the legitimate President.

Trump built them into a coalition with his taunts against Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks and Gays.
Sure, they taunt them. You and Biden are living in the same delusional world aren't you? The only racist that came out were the leftist anti-white racist that were filled with tears after Hillary lost.

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Obama ripped Trump by telling the truth.
Trump is threatening our Democracy.
Trump will cheat and lie to win.
Trump has been an incompetent President.
Trump is more concerned about himself and his friends that thenation.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries

Wholly shit if that was O'bummer's message PROGS are really fucked now.

They don't have a chance anyway short of media and "special elections", and Trump headed those off to some extent and they're still battling. Even PROGS I talk too are disgusted with the Demonicrats. Never mind Trump, look what the Demonicrats came up with for POTUS for starts. Dems are toast.

I agree. I have Dem friends who will be voting for Trump as they consider Biden no where near what a POTUS should be. Hell most of them think he's senile.

They also know how great the country was before the Covid bullshit. UE the lowest its been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and a great economy with Trump at the helm. God knows what will happen if Biden wins. He sure ain't no Trump.

Did you see how many Republicans came out spoke against this moron? Group of Republicans in Arizona are voting for Biden.
Two former US president Obama & Clinton spoke against Trump. Bush and Carter are voting for Biden.

You got that right Biden is no Trump. Your 10 yo boy lie like hell most of the time. One of his press conference last week. He was asked if he regret all the lies he made right in his face. He avoided that question. How many times in press conference when he was fact checked. He ran away like a coward dog. Trump is an embarrassment and laughing stock around the world.

As Trump stated after Michelle Obama gave pretty much the same speech Barak Obama is why he is President.

The election of Obama brought the racists out in this country. Trump was a primary instigator of those racists telling them Obama was a fraud and not the legitimate President.

Trump built them into a coalition with his taunts against Mexicans, Muslims, Blacks and Gays.
What an idiotic post. 8.4 million people that voted for Obama voted for Trump.

There has never been a previous President rip a current President, like tonight.
Trump is more concerned about befriending dictators than other democratic countries

They don't have a chance anyway short of media and "special elections", and Trump headed those off to some extent and they're still battling. Even PROGS I talk too are disgusted with the Demonicrats. Never mind Trump, look what the Demonicrats came up with for POTUS for starts. Dems are toast.

I agree. I have Dem friends who will be voting for Trump as they consider Biden no where near what a POTUS should be. Hell most of them think he's senile.

They also know how great the country was before the Covid bullshit. UE the lowest its been in 50 years. Jobs all across the country and a great economy with Trump at the helm. God knows what will happen if Biden wins. He sure ain't no Trump.

Did you see how many Republicans came out spoke against this moron? Group of Republicans in Arizona are voting for Biden.
Two former US president Obama & Clinton spoke against Trump. Bush and Carter are voting for Biden.

You got that right Biden is no Trump. Your 10 yo boy lie like hell most of the time. One of his press conference last week. He was asked if he regret all the lies he made right in his face. He avoided that question. How many times in press conference when he was fact checked. He ran away like a coward dog. Trump is an embarrassment and laughing stock around the world.
How true and the Trump minions are cult like in their following of a President who prefers the government of Russia more than our Constitutional Democracy. He has been openly envious of Putin and Kim Jong Un. If that does not bother you, you are not a good American.

Shitstain obama thinks this country is a democracy. He believes that destroying our cities is justice.

Well my dear. Look around you. US economy is in near collapse, millions of Americans are out jobs that are not coming back, businesses closures that are not coming back, millions of Americans are scared how to feed their families, over 5 millions are infected and counting, 170,000+ deaths and counting. He doesn’t give a shit except his own interest and ego. Trump doesn’t have a fucking clue what to do.

Trump destroyed this country because of his stupidity and ineptness. That’s a fact.
No, that's a lie created by Democrats and their media propaganda.

I understand truth hurts.. This is the problem when you listened too much of Hannity.

reported.

You didn’t report me to the Internet Police did you?

no, to the mods. your flame generalizations look like a violation of the new rules to me.

Shitstain obama thinks this country is a democracy. He believes that destroying our cities is justice.

Well my dear. Look around you. US economy is in near collapse, millions of Americans are out jobs that are not coming back, businesses closures that are not coming back, millions of Americans are scared how to feed their families, over 5 millions are infected and counting, 170,000+ deaths and counting. He doesn’t give a shit except his own interest and ego. Trump doesn’t have a fucking clue what to do.

Trump destroyed this country because of his stupidity and ineptness. That’s a fact.

I understand truth hurts.. This is the problem when you listened too much of Hannity.
"Bradley Effect"

Truth hurt election night 2016 didn't it cotton candy boy? Trump rained on Hillary coronation and you all cried.

How true and the Trump minions are cult like in their following of a President who prefers the government of Russia more than our Constitutional Democracy. He has been openly envious of Putin and Kim Jong Un. If that does not bother you, you are not a good American.
You dumb shits have been talking that Russian bullshit for almost four years now. Nothing, zip, nada, no evidence to support your lies. When someone brings up Russian collision they look idiotic :laughing0301:

This moron blasted just about every one including his own people that works directly to him in public. But you never heard a single words blasting Putin. Even presented with evidence that Putin rape our 2016 election. Putin is puppet master.

He was warned again by his own intelligence agencies that Putin is now engage in 2020 election interference. NOT a single word from this weakling president against Putin. Biden warned the Russians that there will be consequences if they interfere in 2020 election. That is a true leader we need. Not this moron pretending to be president.

Go BIDEN this country need you to bring back normalcy or restore decency and respect around the world.

You dumb shits have been talking that Russian bullshit for almost four years now. Nothing, zip, nada, no evidence to support your lies. When someone brings up Russian collision they look idiotic :laughing0301:
Do you mean collusion? Have you read the Republican led Senate report on Russian interference in the 2016 election released last week. Of course you haven't. Idiot.

This moron blasted just about every one including his own people that works directly to him in public. But you never heard a single words blasting Putin. Even presented with evidence that Putin rape our 2016 election. Putin is puppet master.

He was warned again by his own intelligence agencies that Putin is now engage in 2020 election interference. NOT a single word from this weakling president against Putin. Biden warned the Russians that there will be consequences if they interfere in 2020 election. That is a true leader we need. Not this moron pretending to be president.

Go BIDEN this country need you to bring back normalcy or restore decency and respect around the world.

the russians are not significant factors. they don't deserve comment.

a bigger factor, is the violent mobs in the streets.

Truth hurt election night 2016 didn't it cotton candy boy? Trump rained on Hillary coronation and you all cried.

Hillary or anybody coulda/shoulda been far better than Trump. Any body in 2016 presidential candidates could have done far better than this lying weakling jerk running this country. We lost the leadership around the globe now taking over by China.
You have 2 months and 12 days to enjoy.

Obama is and always been a classless piece of human waste. So is Rump.

Hillary or anybody coulda/shoulda been far better than Trump. Any body in 2016 presidential candidates could have done far better than this lying weakling jerk running this country. We lost the leadership around the globe now taking over by China.
You have 2 months and 12 days to enjoy.

Trump is fine. He has pushed back a little on US being the world's bitch on trade and immigration and defense.

anyone that has a problem with that, they are assholes.

There has never been a President who has posed a greater threat to democracy than the current one.

There has never been a President who has posed a greater threat to democracy than the current one.

trump is not the problem. the left's refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power is.

I stopped reading, when you said Obama told the truth.

Since you are poorly informed you may want to read this link. Coming from Senate Republicans intelligence reports dated August 18, 2020.

Senate Intelligence Committee releases final report on 2016 Russian interference

Washington — A nearly 1,000-page report released by the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday documented a broad set of links and interactions between Russian government operatives and members of the 2016 Trump campaign, adding new details and dimensions to the account laid out last year by special counsel Robert Mueller and raising counterintelligence concerns about certain Russian efforts that may have persisted into the 2020

trump is not the problem. the left's refusal to respect the peaceful transfer of power is.

That's idiotic, without any specifics. What exactly has the left failed to respect? A blatant abuse of power? Seeking Russian help to win an election? Rampant cronyism? Extreme divisiveness? Extreme incompetence?

Forum List

Back