There has never been more massive gaslighting than what The Swamp is doing over voter fraud

2020 Sky Screamer.
Hurt feelings
No Evidence

Oh here’s a FACT for ya.
The LA Lakers in fact won the 2020 NBA Championship in front of very few fans, yet they Still Won. So your picture of a Biden crowd versus a trump super spreader publicity stunt is rendered FAKE.
there is no way in hell biden got more votes than obama did
If Biden legitimately won Georgia there would not be any need for a run-off election for the two Georgia senate seats the democrats should have won them outright.

ODofigs.jpg

Well, there is NONE. All lower court cases dismissed. Two SC cases dismissed. No need to scream or cover your ears.
It's over. Biden won. Deal with it.
Sorry, you fucking moron, but those cases were dismissed on procedural issues. No judge has even looked at the evidence.

You're a bootlicking toady.

Well, there is NONE. All lower court cases dismissed. Two SC cases dismissed. No need to scream or cover your ears.
Sorry, you fucking moron, but those cases were dismissed on procedural issues. No judge has even looked at the evidence.

What does it take to be a true believer? You really believe this man is your savior. What do you believe he's going to do for you? LOL. Gawd, you are pathetic.
Procedural? You really haven't been paying attention have you?

No evidence presented. Trump LOST!! He's a loser. Deal with it.

If Biden legitimately won Georgia there would not be any need for a run-off election for the two Georgia senate seats the democrats should have won them outright.
What part of “millions of new registered voters” are you having a hard time understanding. More voters = more votes.

I could easily say “no way that traitor, scumbag, lying con man” got more votes in 2020 than 2016.

But I understand that even for POS trump, more voters = more votes.

Pretty simple to understand when you are not “screaming at the Sky” over Fake News.

What does it take to be a true believer? You really believe this man is your savior. What do you believe he's going to do for you? LOL. Gawd, you are pathetic.

NO, I don't believe that, but Biden is doom for this country, especially if Republicans lose the runoff in GA. Then we'll be swirling down the toilet bowl to the one party state.

What part of “millions of new registered voters” are you having a hard time understanding. More voters = more votes.

I could easily say “no way that traitor, scumbag, lying con man” got more votes in 2020 than 2016.

Pretty simple to understand when you are not “screaming at the Sky” over Fake News.
PA had 200,000 more votes than voters. How does that happen in a "free and fair election," eh moron?

PA didn't have millions of newly registered voters. but they did have more votes than registered voters

The evidence wasn't even looked at, moron.
Because there is none.

Otherwise you'd have actual police investigations, arrests, hearings, indictments.... you got nothing.
Except for a failed game show host who can't accept defeat gracefully.

PA had 200,000 more votes than voters. How does that happen in a "free and fair election," eh moron?

Find me a legit link from a legit site that confirms your Fake Claim.
Where is the “evidence “ that there was 200,000 more votes than registered voters.

It is simply not true.
Is it?

PA has 9,000,000+ registered voters. FACT
Biden 3,459,923
Trump 3,378,263

Total votes cast for POTUS 6,838,186
Plus the 79,397 for Jo and 7,672 write ins.

Where is this 200,000 more coming from?
Easy, you are lying

NO, I don't believe that, but Biden is doom for this country, especially if Republicans lose the runoff in GA. Then we'll be swirling down the toilet bowl to the one party state.

Biden is a centrist. More of a centrist than Trump will ever pray to be in his lifetime. The country will move on. And we'll go back to arguing about policy (maybe).
Either way, we'll survive with Biden as President.

Because there is none.

Otherwise you'd have actual police investigations, arrests, hearings, indictments.... you got nothing.
Gas lighting.

Because there is none.

Except for a failed game show host who can't accept defeat gracefully.
Why do you imagine you can pass for a libertarian?

Where is the “evidence “ that there was 200,000 more votes than registered voters.

They have AFFIDAVITS! And videos on YouTube! And some yahoo who got interviewed on Alex Jones! It's all totally legit, and not at all just a loser whining cause he lost.

It is simply not true.
Is it?

PA has 9,000,000+ registered voters. FACT
Biden 3,459,923
Trump 3,378,263

Total votes cast for POTUS 6,838,186
Plus the 79,397 for Jo and 7,672 write ins.

Where is this 200,000 more coming from?
Easy, you are lying
GOP Report Says 200k MORE Votes Than Voters In PA Questioning Election, Democrats Say FAKE NEWS

Forum List

Back