There has never been more massive gaslighting than what The Swamp is doing over voter fraud

Why do you imagine you can pass for a libertarian?

Because I'm not a fucking idiot snuggled up in Trump's colon.
You aren't a libertarian, douchebag. A real libertarian would prefer Trump to that senile pedophile Biden any day of the week.
You are wrong. But you've never understood libertarianism, even before Trump came along. You're an authoritarian who gets a stiffie watching bullies do their thing. You suck. Hard.

You aren't a libertarian, douchebag. A real libertarian would prefer Trump to that senile pedophile Biden any day of the week.
You are wrong. But you've never understood libertarianism, even before Trump came along. You're an authoritarian who gets a stiffie watching bullies do their thing. You suck. Hard.
I've been a libertarian for 45 years, long before it was even popular.

How am I "authoritarian?" An authoritarian would be someone who votes for a lying corrupt senile pedophile.

How am I "authoritarian?" An authoritarian would be someone who votes for a lying corrupt senile pedophile.

Trump is an authoritarian. You cling to his testicles. Ergo ...

Trump is an authoritarian. You cling to his testicles. Ergo ...
You're 1000 times more authoritarian than Trump.

Who are you trying to fool, asshole?

there is no way in hell biden got more votes than obama did
If Biden legitimately won Georgia there would not be any need for a run-off election for the two Georgia senate seats the democrats should have won them outright.
What part of “millions of new registered voters” are you having a hard time understanding. More voters = more votes.

I could easily say “no way that traitor, scumbag, lying con man” got more votes in 2020 than 2016.

But I understand that even for POS trump, more voters = more votes.

Pretty simple to understand when you are not “screaming at the Sky” over Fake News.
PA had 200,000 more votes than voters. How does that happen in a "free and fair election," eh moron?

Find me a legit link from a legit site that confirms your Fake Claim.
Where is the “evidence “ that there was 200,000 more votes than registered voters.

It is simply not true.
Is it?

PA has 9,000,000+ registered voters. FACT
Biden 3,459,923
Trump 3,378,263

Total votes cast for POTUS 6,838,186
Plus the 79,397 for Jo and 7,672 write ins.

Where is this 200,000 more coming from?
Easy, you are lying
GOP Report Says 200k MORE Votes Than Voters In PA Questioning Election, Democrats Say FAKE NEWS

i said Legit Site
Odysee.com. Lol

Are you rejecting the voting totals I gave you in post #73 ?

If Biden legitimately won Georgia there would not be any need for a run-off election for the two Georgia senate seats the democrats should have won them outright.
What part of “millions of new registered voters” are you having a hard time understanding. More voters = more votes.

I could easily say “no way that traitor, scumbag, lying con man” got more votes in 2020 than 2016.

Pretty simple to understand when you are not “screaming at the Sky” over Fake News.
PA had 200,000 more votes than voters. How does that happen in a "free and fair election," eh moron?

Where is the “evidence “ that there was 200,000 more votes than registered voters.

It is simply not true.
Is it?

Biden 3,459,923
Trump 3,378,263

Easy, you are lying
GOP Report Says 200k MORE Votes Than Voters In PA Questioning Election, Democrats Say FAKE NEWS

i said Legit Site
Odysee.com. Lol

It's a platform, moron, like youTube is supposed to.

I don't accept your definition of "legit" so our discussion is over.

It is simply not true.
Is it?

Biden 3,459,923
Trump 3,378,263

Easy, you are lying

i said Legit Site
Odysee.com. Lol

It's a platform, moron, like youTube is supposed to.

I don't accept your definition of "legit" so our discussion is over.

The actual numbers say you are lying.
Liar.

Case closed:
iu

iu

This is why you morons have proven exactly 0 instances of fraud in court, briptard.
Next up...the map of all those red counties in the U.S.

Trump voted "Worst Authoritarian Ever!" Come on, man! He let reporters write bad articles, judges rule against him and let his opponent dump tens of millions of fake votes into the Election! Come on, man!

The evidence for it is abundant in this forum. All the usual subjects are telling the most outrageous lies imaginable. Good article. Read it.

One of the most misused words in modern society is “gaslighting.” Articles, videos, and social media users lob the term at their ideological enemies like rocks at a Black Lives Matter peaceful protest. But we’re witnessing the most blatant and widespread attempt at mass gaslighting that we’ve seen in the nation’s history. The Swamp wants us to believe widespread voter fraud didn’t happen and if we think it did, then we must be insane.
According to Psychology Today, “Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.”
Abusers. Dictators. Narcissists. Cult leaders. Throw in useful idiots and the self-proclaimed arbiters of truth in media and Big Tech and it seems like we have The Swamp perfectly nailed as perpetrators of massive gaslighting. They want you to believe the case is closed. They want you to think there’s no hope. They want us to ignore the mountains of evidence that demonstrate unambiguous voter fraud and accept that an old, straight, Caucasian, rich career politician outperformed every great leader this nation has ever had.
Ironic._My_stupid_attempt_at_a_new_meme._I_tried_4bafa6_3552920.jpg

The evidence for it is abundant in this forum. All the usual subjects are telling the most outrageous lies imaginable. Good article. Read it.

One of the most misused words in modern society is “gaslighting.” Articles, videos, and social media users lob the term at their ideological enemies like rocks at a Black Lives Matter peaceful protest. But we’re witnessing the most blatant and widespread attempt at mass gaslighting that we’ve seen in the nation’s history. The Swamp wants us to believe widespread voter fraud didn’t happen and if we think it did, then we must be insane.
According to Psychology Today, “Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.”
Abusers. Dictators. Narcissists. Cult leaders. Throw in useful idiots and the self-proclaimed arbiters of truth in media and Big Tech and it seems like we have The Swamp perfectly nailed as perpetrators of massive gaslighting. They want you to believe the case is closed. They want you to think there’s no hope. They want us to ignore the mountains of evidence that demonstrate unambiguous voter fraud and accept that an old, straight, Caucasian, rich career politician outperformed every great leader this nation has ever had.
View attachment 434961
I find you extremely moronic.

If there was all of this fraud, why has there been no arrests of corrupt poll workers or the people who voted thousands of times?
corrupt judges, for one thing.

Judges don't arrest people dummy.
They give the order to have people arrest, dumb fuck.

Bench warrants can be issued but most often police investigations lead to arrests. Never the less your contention that every judge in 6 states is corrupt is rather humorous. Not as funny as your claim that you were visited by FBI agents--remember that?--but funny nonetheless.

It is simply not true.
Is it?

Biden 3,459,923
Trump 3,378,263

Easy, you are lying

Well if a podcaster who wears a skullcap indoors says so...LOL

It is simply not true.
Is it?

Biden 3,459,923
Trump 3,378,263

Easy, you are lying
PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up,
BREAKING:
Certification of Presidential Results Premature and In Error
PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up
Certification of Presidential Results Premature and In Error
* Difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting together with 31,547 over & under votes in Presidential Race:
*alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes

They have AFFIDAVITS! And videos on YouTube! And some yahoo who got interviewed on Alex Jones! It's all totally legit, and not at all just a loser whining cause he lost.
idiot what in the fuck do you think an affidavit is? and don't forget that busted water main that never happened that cause the vote to stop and send the observers home yet they continued to count the vote.

It is simply not true.
Is it?

Biden 3,459,923
Trump 3,378,263

Easy, you are lying

i said Legit Site
Odysee.com. Lol

it's more legit than the democrat controlled propaganda sources you use.

Forum List

Back