There has never been more massive gaslighting than what The Swamp is doing over voter fraud

you do not understand
I’m unaware of the abundance of evidence that supports your claim that literally millions of votes had been compromised in the presidential election. You also somehow want us to believe that the Dems/Swampers didn’t bother to change any votes down ballot for the Senate, House O Reps, Governors, State Legislatures and even local elections. Please, I understand you wanted Trump to serve another term but he lost the electoral college by the same “landslide” he won it 4 years ago. It was a sad and pathetic chapter in our nations history to see a president denied their rightful legitimacy 4 years ago and then be impeached because.....he’s kind of an asshole?
Your claims here, so far as you are presenting actual evidence of millions of fraudulent votes, appears to be heading down that same road. If I am missing something please feel free to point that out, but if it’s ok with you, please leave the insults out...Happy New Year, and may your 2021 be better than 2020.
the beauty of mail in ballots is that we do not know who actually voted
the Dems did a great job of brainwashing their low iq supporters
So your smoking gun is conjecture? Sounds a lot like the evidence Adam Shifty claimed he had about Trump’s relationship with Russia.
yea, you do not understand
So explain, please.
you do not understand how paper ballots are wide open for voter fraud
No, I do not understand how the possibility of something means that it is true.
Your logic here is kind of like, people can die in car accidents, so let’s outlaw cars because they obviously kill people.
Except for the fact that there's no reason to allow mail-in voting. On the other hand, there is very good reason to allow cars.

you do not understand
I’m unaware of the abundance of evidence that supports your claim that literally millions of votes had been compromised in the presidential election. You also somehow want us to believe that the Dems/Swampers didn’t bother to change any votes down ballot for the Senate, House O Reps, Governors, State Legislatures and even local elections. Please, I understand you wanted Trump to serve another term but he lost the electoral college by the same “landslide” he won it 4 years ago. It was a sad and pathetic chapter in our nations history to see a president denied their rightful legitimacy 4 years ago and then be impeached because.....he’s kind of an asshole?
Your claims here, so far as you are presenting actual evidence of millions of fraudulent votes, appears to be heading down that same road. If I am missing something please feel free to point that out, but if it’s ok with you, please leave the insults out...Happy New Year, and may your 2021 be better than 2020.
So your smoking gun is conjecture? Sounds a lot like the evidence Adam Shifty claimed he had about Trump’s relationship with Russia.
So explain, please.
Paper Ballots are untraceable
The Democrats are totally corrupt and totally dependent upon fools to believe their BS
So you are making some pretty sweeping statements here, with absolutely no actual fact based cases of paper ballots being used in such a widespread way as to overturn an election that was not very close. If that many ballots were corrupted (we are talking at least 1 million) why can’t we find examples of even 10,000?
We haven't been allowed to examine any paper ballots aside from a few in GA, moron.
Actually, you nor I have any standing to see any ballots other than in the state we claim residence in. The Constitution is actually incredibly clear on this point, individual states administer and certify their own elections. Other states nor the federal government have any standing to dispute anything a state certifies. Regardless, your proof still remains...no way Trump lost. Pretty thin even for a guy from a place that could never be bothered to put their Constitution in writing.

you do not understand
So explain, please.
Your logic here is kind of like, people can die in car accidents, so let’s outlaw cars because they obviously kill people.
Except for the fact that there's no reason to allow mail-in voting. On the other hand, there is very good reason to allow cars.
What are you babbling about? Mail in ballots have been used ever since we began sending the military over seas to stay. Are you suggesting that people who fight to defend your ability to spew any nonsense you want, should not have the right to vote?

you do not understand
So explain, please.
What are you babbling about? Mail in ballots have been used ever since we began sending the military over seas to stay. Are you suggesting that people who fight to defend your ability to spew any nonsense you want, should not have the right to vote?
crazy liberal cultist in deep denial of reality

you do not understand
So explain, please.
I am open to anything you have to offer, but you have not presented anything other than I’m brainwashed because I don’t agree with you. Give me a link to actual proof and I promise I am open to going through it. You do understand Trump appointed judges have thrown out cases too? In fact, the only case he won was an appellate court in Pa said the state couldn‘t give people until Nov 12th to prove their ID if there was a problem with their mail in ballot, they said they only had until the 9th. The Pa SC reversed that decision. Regardless, not enough ballots in question to change the election in PA let alone the country.

you do not understand
So explain, please.
Paper Ballots are untraceable
The Democrats are totally corrupt and totally dependent upon fools to believe their BS
So you are making some pretty sweeping statements here, with absolutely no actual fact based cases of paper ballots being used in such a widespread way as to overturn an election that was not very close. If that many ballots were corrupted (we are talking at least 1 million) why can’t we find examples of even 10,000?
We haven't been allowed to examine any paper ballots aside from a few in GA, moron.
Actually, you nor I have any standing to see any ballots other than in the state we claim residence in. The Constitution is actually incredibly clear on this point, individual states administer and certify their own elections. Other states nor the federal government have any standing to dispute anything a state certifies. Regardless, your proof still remains...no way Trump lost. Pretty thin even for a guy from a place that could never be bothered to put their Constitution in writing.
Residents of every state filed suit in their state to examine the ballots, nimrod.

you do not understand
So explain, please.
No, he's suggesting that only people who absolutely have to vote by mail get a mail-in ballot, not millions of voters.

The evidence for it is abundant in this forum. All the usual subjects are telling the most outrageous lies imaginable. Good article. Read it.

One of the most misused words in modern society is “gaslighting.” Articles, videos, and social media users lob the term at their ideological enemies like rocks at a Black Lives Matter peaceful protest. But we’re witnessing the most blatant and widespread attempt at mass gaslighting that we’ve seen in the nation’s history. The Swamp wants us to believe widespread voter fraud didn’t happen and if we think it did, then we must be insane.
According to Psychology Today, “Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.”
Abusers. Dictators. Narcissists. Cult leaders. Throw in useful idiots and the self-proclaimed arbiters of truth in media and Big Tech and it seems like we have The Swamp perfectly nailed as perpetrators of massive gaslighting. They want you to believe the case is closed. They want you to think there’s no hope. They want us to ignore the mountains of evidence that demonstrate unambiguous voter fraud and accept that an old, straight, Caucasian, rich career politician outperformed every great leader this nation has ever had.

How stupid can you get? The OP claimed that Trump supporters "know in their hearts that Trump won by a landslide". I mean that is absolutely comical. The country has been divided throughout Trump's term. His approval ratings have flirted with historical lows, like Truman level lows. For his entire term his approval ratings pretty much mirrored Jimmy Carter's. Carter was defeated by a landslide. If you believe, first, that Trump won by a landslide, and second, that the fraud was so massive that it eclipsed that landslide victory. If you ignore the reality, that no president with approval ratings as low as Trump's average throughout his term has ever been re-elected. If you believe that the whole damn world, from every single media outlet with any reputation, almost every single Republican, and courts at all levels with even Trump appointed judges, are all conspiring to keep Trump from his rightful place as the president elect to take office in January, then I will submit that you are certifiably CRAZY. The level of delusional paranoia it takes to believe that shit is dangerous, to yourself, and to the people around you. Please, seek help.

Trump won in a landslide. When the Dominion cheat is reversed he will have won the most votes ever while CCP Joe will be lucky to have 50MM real votes

Trump began 2019 with the lowest average approval rating of any president in 72 years. That is a whole damn generation. And he won in a landslide? That certainly defies reality.
Fake news.

you do not understand
So explain, please.
No, he's suggesting that only people who absolutely have to vote by mail get a mail-in ballot, not millions of voters.
1) In regards to legal cases, residents in a state have standing to request to see ballots but they need to provide proof of some sort of fraud. The bar here has traditionally been very low and any campaign can request a recount regardless of margin of victory. Trump did that, recounts happened and state officials certified their elections.
2) The idea of democracy is to make it as easy for all eligible citizens as possible to vote. If mail in ballots are so flawed by their very nature why is this the first time it is coming up? Why has Trump used mail in ballots consistently over the course of his life if they are so problematic?
Sorry but you still sound like a case of sour grapes. I remember not so long ago someone with your user ID claiming Trump would win in a landslide, is it possible you’re just struggling to get your head around the idea that you were wrong?

The evidence for it is abundant in this forum. All the usual subjects are telling the most outrageous lies imaginable. Good article. Read it.

One of the most misused words in modern society is “gaslighting.” Articles, videos, and social media users lob the term at their ideological enemies like rocks at a Black Lives Matter peaceful protest. But we’re witnessing the most blatant and widespread attempt at mass gaslighting that we’ve seen in the nation’s history. The Swamp wants us to believe widespread voter fraud didn’t happen and if we think it did, then we must be insane.
According to Psychology Today, “Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.”
Abusers. Dictators. Narcissists. Cult leaders. Throw in useful idiots and the self-proclaimed arbiters of truth in media and Big Tech and it seems like we have The Swamp perfectly nailed as perpetrators of massive gaslighting. They want you to believe the case is closed. They want you to think there’s no hope. They want us to ignore the mountains of evidence that demonstrate unambiguous voter fraud and accept that an old, straight, Caucasian, rich career politician outperformed every great leader this nation has ever had.

How stupid can you get? The OP claimed that Trump supporters "know in their hearts that Trump won by a landslide". I mean that is absolutely comical. The country has been divided throughout Trump's term. His approval ratings have flirted with historical lows, like Truman level lows. For his entire term his approval ratings pretty much mirrored Jimmy Carter's. Carter was defeated by a landslide. If you believe, first, that Trump won by a landslide, and second, that the fraud was so massive that it eclipsed that landslide victory. If you ignore the reality, that no president with approval ratings as low as Trump's average throughout his term has ever been re-elected. If you believe that the whole damn world, from every single media outlet with any reputation, almost every single Republican, and courts at all levels with even Trump appointed judges, are all conspiring to keep Trump from his rightful place as the president elect to take office in January, then I will submit that you are certifiably CRAZY. The level of delusional paranoia it takes to believe that shit is dangerous, to yourself, and to the people around you. Please, seek help.

Trump won in a landslide. When the Dominion cheat is reversed he will have won the most votes ever while CCP Joe will be lucky to have 50MM real votes
Do you have any evidence to support the veracity of any of the statements you are making? Or are you just farting in the wind?

Evidence, I didn't think anyone did that here.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump (gallup.com)

Trump has the worst approval rating of any president in 72 years (americanindependent.com)

Trump ends 1st year with lowest average approval rating (yahoo.com)

Trump Was Never Very Popular, But How Will Americans View Him (And Biden) Now? | FiveThirtyEight
Fake news polls are fake news.

you do not understand
So explain, please.
1) In regards to legal cases, residents in a state have standing to request to see ballots but they need to provide proof of some sort of fraud. The bar here has traditionally been very low and any campaign can request a recount regardless of margin of victory. Trump did that, recounts happened and state officials certified their elections.
2) The idea of democracy is to make it as easy for all eligible citizens as possible to vote. If mail in ballots are so flawed by their very nature why is this the first time it is coming up? Why has Trump used mail in ballots consistently over the course of his life if they are so problematic?
Sorry but you still sound like a case of sour grapes. I remember not so long ago someone with your user ID claiming Trump would win in a landslide, is it possible you’re just struggling to get your head around the idea that you were wrong?
Who says this is the first time? Democrats in the affect counties have propably committed election fraud in every election. However, before the COVID coup, it wasn't enough to prevent Republicans from winning occasionally. But this time allowing universal mail-in ballots made it much easier for the scum to swindle the election.

2020 Election Fraud Evidence Compiled

there is no way in hell biden got more votes than obama did
If Biden legitimately won Georgia there would not be any need for a run-off election for the two Georgia senate seats the democrats should have won them outright.
What part of “millions of new registered voters” are you having a hard time understanding. More voters = more votes.

I could easily say “no way that traitor, scumbag, lying con man” got more votes in 2020 than 2016.

But I understand that even for POS trump, more voters = more votes.

Pretty simple to understand when you are not “screaming at the Sky” over Fake News.
PA had 200,000 more votes than voters. How does that happen in a "free and fair election," eh moron?

Find me a legit link from a legit site that confirms your Fake Claim.
Where is the “evidence “ that there was 200,000 more votes than registered voters.

It is simply not true.
Is it?

PA has 9,000,000+ registered voters. FACT
Biden 3,459,923
Trump 3,378,263

Total votes cast for POTUS 6,838,186
Plus the 79,397 for Jo and 7,672 write ins.

Where is this 200,000 more coming from?
Easy, you are lying
PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up,
BREAKING:
Certification of Presidential Results Premature and In Error
PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up
Certification of Presidential Results Premature and In Error
* Difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting together with 31,547 over & under votes in Presidential Race:
*alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes

Fake news.
Get some new stuff.
Says a forum purveyor of fake news.

Ok, I’ll check this out....but Roger Stone is the best you can do? The self described master of dirty politics? The guy with Nixon tattooed on his back? The guy who just got pardoned? I really hope this is not your only source.

Ok, I’ll check this out....but Roger Stone is the best you can do? The self described master of dirty politics? The guy with Nixon tattooed on his back? The guy who just got pardoned? I really hope this is not your only source.

Check the evidence. It's credibility doesn't depend on the word of Roger Stone.

You do realize that while individual narratives are informative and demand investigations (which have happened) they are not by themselves proof of anything other than what someone has to say. There are claims of vote jumps in the middle of night...like when heavily blue districts in the heart of Detroit were getting counted? Biden won some polling stations in inner cities (Detroit and Philadelphia most relevant to our discussion) by upwards of 85%. So these big jumps are pretty understandable...people don’t like the place they live being described as shitholes, I guess.
Also, most of the video evidence I have gone through form your link is either a clip with no context or an interview with someone claiming they saw something fishy. Well let’s take a look....we have and court case after court case has been tossed out due to the lack of evidence.
I’m really unclear what you want here.
Because you have respectfully submitted the link, I will continue to look through it. Based, however, on what I have seen so far I am still unmoved. Maybe highlight a particularly strong piece of evidence for me?

Last edited:

Ok just started going through the different court cases you provide, much more compelling evidence that our voting system has profound flaws but I’m still not finding the evidence for massive fraud in this election. It seems like the systematic issues here would affect all elections not just this years presidential election. By extension Hillary Clinton could make the same case in 2016...an election she lost fair and square (I bet we agree on that!).

Ok just started going through the different court cases you provide, much more compelling evidence that our voting system has profound flaws but I’m still not finding the evidence for massive fraud in this election. It seems like the systematic issues here would affect all elections not just this years presidential election. By extension Hillary Clinton could make the same case in 2016...an election she lost fair and square (I bet we agree on that!).
ODofigs.jpg

The length you are going to ignore the facts is comical. And insulting people who believe what they have seen with their own eyes is stupid.

If you were honest you would admit the election was stolen and you are all for our corrupt establishment stealing it. You people are dishonest and disingenuous. Intolerant and racist. Fascists with brown shirts. Known as BLM and Anti-Fa.
If you were honest you wouldn't propagate the lie that the election was stolen.
It is not a lie. The election was stolen in the swing states. The evidence is overwhelming. Denying it won't change it.

you do not understand
So explain, please.
I am open to anything you have to offer, but you have not presented anything other than I’m brainwashed because I don’t agree with you. Give me a link to actual proof and I promise I am open to going through it. You do understand Trump appointed judges have thrown out cases too? In fact, the only case he won was an appellate court in Pa said the state couldn‘t give people until Nov 12th to prove their ID if there was a problem with their mail in ballot, they said they only had until the 9th. The Pa SC reversed that decision. Regardless, not enough ballots in question to change the election in PA let alone the country.
Regardless, not enough ballots in question to change the election in PA let alone the country.

200K Pennsylvania vote hack is the massive bombshell most Americans missed
There are enough votes right there to give the election to Trump.

Forum List

Back