There has never been more massive gaslighting than what The Swamp is doing over voter fraud

there is no way in hell biden got more votes than obama did
If Biden legitimately won Georgia there would not be any need for a run-off election for the two Georgia senate seats the democrats should have won them outright.
What part of “millions of new registered voters” are you having a hard time understanding. More voters = more votes.

I could easily say “no way that traitor, scumbag, lying con man” got more votes in 2020 than 2016.

But I understand that even for POS trump, more voters = more votes.

Pretty simple to understand when you are not “screaming at the Sky” over Fake News.
PA had 200,000 more votes than voters. How does that happen in a "free and fair election," eh moron?

Find me a legit link from a legit site that confirms your Fake Claim.
Where is the “evidence “ that there was 200,000 more votes than registered voters.

It is simply not true.
Is it?

PA has 9,000,000+ registered voters. FACT
Biden 3,459,923
Trump 3,378,263

Total votes cast for POTUS 6,838,186
Plus the 79,397 for Jo and 7,672 write ins.

Where is this 200,000 more coming from?
Easy, you are lying
PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up,
BREAKING:
Certification of Presidential Results Premature and In Error
PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up
* Difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting together with 31,547 over & under votes in Presidential Race:
*alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes

Fake news.
Get some new stuff.

there is no way in hell biden got more votes than obama did
If Biden legitimately won Georgia there would not be any need for a run-off election for the two Georgia senate seats the democrats should have won them outright.
What part of “millions of new registered voters” are you having a hard time understanding. More voters = more votes.

I could easily say “no way that traitor, scumbag, lying con man” got more votes in 2020 than 2016.

But I understand that even for POS trump, more voters = more votes.

Pretty simple to understand when you are not “screaming at the Sky” over Fake News.
PA had 200,000 more votes than voters. How does that happen in a "free and fair election," eh moron?

Find me a legit link from a legit site that confirms your Fake Claim.
Where is the “evidence “ that there was 200,000 more votes than registered voters.

It is simply not true.
Is it?

PA has 9,000,000+ registered voters. FACT
Biden 3,459,923
Trump 3,378,263

Total votes cast for POTUS 6,838,186
Plus the 79,397 for Jo and 7,672 write ins.

Where is this 200,000 more coming from?
Easy, you are lying
PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up,
BREAKING:
PA Lawmakers: Numbers Don’t Add Up
* Difference of 202,377 more votes cast than voters voting together with 31,547 over & under votes in Presidential Race:
*alarming discrepancy of 170,830 votes

Fake news.
Get some new stuff.
Sorry sport I don't deal with democrat controlled propaganda media abc cbs nbc cnn Pmsnbc fox news but that is all you have FAKE NEWS and your to stupid to realize it.

I’m unaware of the abundance of evidence that supports your claim that literally millions of votes had been compromised in the presidential election. You also somehow want us to believe that the Dems/Swampers didn’t bother to change any votes down ballot for the Senate, House O Reps, Governors, State Legislatures and even local elections. Please, I understand you wanted Trump to serve another term but he lost the electoral college by the same “landslide” he won it 4 years ago. It was a sad and pathetic chapter in our nations history to see a president denied their rightful legitimacy 4 years ago and then be impeached because.....he’s kind of an asshole?
Your claims here, so far as you are presenting actual evidence of millions of fraudulent votes, appears to be heading down that same road. If I am missing something please feel free to point that out, but if it’s ok with you, please leave the insults out...Happy New Year, and may your 2021 be better than 2020.
the beauty of mail in ballots is that we do not know who actually voted
the Dems did a great job of brainwashing their low iq supporters

The evidence for it is abundant in this forum. All the usual subjects are telling the most outrageous lies imaginable. Good article. Read it.

One of the most misused words in modern society is “gaslighting.” Articles, videos, and social media users lob the term at their ideological enemies like rocks at a Black Lives Matter peaceful protest. But we’re witnessing the most blatant and widespread attempt at mass gaslighting that we’ve seen in the nation’s history. The Swamp wants us to believe widespread voter fraud didn’t happen and if we think it did, then we must be insane.
According to Psychology Today, “Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.”
Abusers. Dictators. Narcissists. Cult leaders. Throw in useful idiots and the self-proclaimed arbiters of truth in media and Big Tech and it seems like we have The Swamp perfectly nailed as perpetrators of massive gaslighting. They want you to believe the case is closed. They want you to think there’s no hope. They want us to ignore the mountains of evidence that demonstrate unambiguous voter fraud and accept that an old, straight, Caucasian, rich career politician outperformed every great leader this nation has ever had.

Oh, blah, blah, blah. There was no amount of voter fraud that could have swung the election. 60 lower court cases and two SC cases should have made that clear for you that by now.
Seriously, it's over. He lost. Deal with it. This constant form of "bargaining" isn't healthy. :)
All this crap will fade into background noise as of Biden's Inauguration Day.

Then they can whine like children/Trump, begging for attention, all they want.

No harm, no foul.
No it won't, turd. It's never going away. Do you actually believe people are going to ignore this monumental swindle?

You present Zero evidence.
Just useless debunked videos
Fake witnesses

Just show me something from a court that confirms the “monumental swindle.
Otherwise, like always, you screaming at the Sky is hilarious and I love it.

Right now, you got nothing and you keep embarrassing yourself MORE than the 2016 Sky Screamers.
They're so emotionally invested in this that you'll likely never see them admit they've been conned.

Fooled. Pranked. By a buffoon and his crew.

The evidence for it is abundant in this forum. All the usual subjects are telling the most outrageous lies imaginable. Good article. Read it.

One of the most misused words in modern society is “gaslighting.” Articles, videos, and social media users lob the term at their ideological enemies like rocks at a Black Lives Matter peaceful protest. But we’re witnessing the most blatant and widespread attempt at mass gaslighting that we’ve seen in the nation’s history. The Swamp wants us to believe widespread voter fraud didn’t happen and if we think it did, then we must be insane.
According to Psychology Today, “Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.”
Abusers. Dictators. Narcissists. Cult leaders. Throw in useful idiots and the self-proclaimed arbiters of truth in media and Big Tech and it seems like we have The Swamp perfectly nailed as perpetrators of massive gaslighting. They want you to believe the case is closed. They want you to think there’s no hope. They want us to ignore the mountains of evidence that demonstrate unambiguous voter fraud and accept that an old, straight, Caucasian, rich career politician outperformed every great leader this nation has ever had.
I don't see this gaslighting but maybe it exists.

Either way it is irrelevant.

I keep asking for evidence of massive voter fraud which would have swung the election to biden.

No one especially YOU can produce any. You posted an entire thread about ballots with the same signature and all of the examples in your link has the signatures blocked out. When one claims to have evidence but cannot show said evidence the claim is a fallacy.

It is not gaslighting to ask for evidence.

So where is the evidence that the election was stolen?

No one has produced such evidence cd so far and t the claims by many that the evidence is every where are out right lies

I’m unaware of the abundance of evidence that supports your claim that literally millions of votes had been compromised in the presidential election. You also somehow want us to believe that the Dems/Swampers didn’t bother to change any votes down ballot for the Senate, House O Reps, Governors, State Legislatures and even local elections. Please, I understand you wanted Trump to serve another term but he lost the electoral college by the same “landslide” he won it 4 years ago. It was a sad and pathetic chapter in our nations history to see a president denied their rightful legitimacy 4 years ago and then be impeached because.....he’s kind of an asshole?
Your claims here, so far as you are presenting actual evidence of millions of fraudulent votes, appears to be heading down that same road. If I am missing something please feel free to point that out, but if it’s ok with you, please leave the insults out...Happy New Year, and may your 2021 be better than 2020.
So your smoking gun is conjecture? Sounds a lot like the evidence Adam Shifty claimed he had about Trump’s relationship with Russia.

So your smoking gun is conjecture? Sounds a lot like the evidence Adam Shifty claimed he had about Trump’s relationship with Russia.
yea, you do not understand

So explain, please.

you do not understand
So explain, please.
you do not understand how paper ballots are wide open for voter fraud

you do not understand
So explain, please.
No, I do not understand how the possibility of something means that it is true.

you do not understand
So explain, please.
were you on the OJ jury? lol

you do not understand
So explain, please.
Your logic here is kind of like, people can die in car accidents, so let’s outlaw cars because they obviously kill people.

you do not understand
So explain, please.
Paper Ballots are untraceable
The Democrats are totally corrupt and totally dependent upon fools to believe their BS

you do not understand
So explain, please.
The Democrats are totally corrupt and totally dependent upon fools to believe their BS
So you are making some pretty sweeping statements here, with absolutely no actual fact based cases of paper ballots being used in such a widespread way as to overturn an election that was not very close. If that many ballots were corrupted (we are talking at least 1 million) why can’t we find examples of even 10,000?

you do not understand
So explain, please.
Also, paper ballots are not “untraceable” and the only example of anyone using loopholes in system lately to change an election was a Republican campaign harvesting mail in ballots in a NC. By the way, they got caught.

you do not understand
So explain, please.
Also, paper ballots are not “untraceable” and the only example of anyone using loopholes in system lately to change an election was a Republican campaign harvesting mail in ballots in a NC. By the way, they got caught.
the big problem with the brainwashed dem voters is that they do not know that they are brainwashed

How stupid can you get? The OP claimed that Trump supporters "know in their hearts that Trump won by a landslide". I mean that is absolutely comical. The country has been divided throughout Trump's term. His approval ratings have flirted with historical lows, like Truman level lows. For his entire term his approval ratings pretty much mirrored Jimmy Carter's. Carter was defeated by a landslide. If you believe, first, that Trump won by a landslide, and second, that the fraud was so massive that it eclipsed that landslide victory. If you ignore the reality, that no president with approval ratings as low as Trump's average throughout his term has ever been re-elected. If you believe that the whole damn world, from every single media outlet with any reputation, almost every single Republican, and courts at all levels with even Trump appointed judges, are all conspiring to keep Trump from his rightful place as the president elect to take office in January, then I will submit that you are certifiably CRAZY. The level of delusional paranoia it takes to believe that shit is dangerous, to yourself, and to the people around you. Please, seek help.
The length you are going to ignore the facts is comical. And insulting people who believe what they have seen with their own eyes is stupid.

If you were honest you would admit the election was stolen and you are all for our corrupt establishment stealing it. You people are dishonest and disingenuous. Intolerant and racist. Fascists with brown shirts. Known as BLM and Anti-Fa.
If you were honest you wouldn't propagate the lie that the election was stolen.

Oh, blah, blah, blah. There was no amount of voter fraud that could have swung the election. 60 lower court cases and two SC cases should have made that clear for you that by now.
Seriously, it's over. He lost. Deal with it. This constant form of "bargaining" isn't healthy. :)
All this crap will fade into background noise as of Biden's Inauguration Day.

Then they can whine like children/Trump, begging for attention, all they want.

No harm, no foul.
No it won't, turd. It's never going away. Do you actually believe people are going to ignore this monumental swindle?

You present Zero evidence.
Just useless debunked videos
Fake witnesses

Just show me something from a court that confirms the “monumental swindle.
Otherwise, like always, you screaming at the Sky is hilarious and I love it.

Right now, you got nothing and you keep embarrassing yourself MORE than the 2016 Sky Screamers.
They're so emotionally invested in this that you'll likely never see them admit they've been conned.

Fooled. Pranked. By a buffoon and his crew.
ROFL! Says the douchebag who spits "no fraud" every time evidence is presented that there was fraud:

ODofigs.jpg

you do not understand
So explain, please.
So you are making some pretty sweeping statements here, with absolutely no actual fact based cases of paper ballots being used in such a widespread way as to overturn an election that was not very close. If that many ballots were corrupted (we are talking at least 1 million) why can’t we find examples of even 10,000?
We haven't been allowed to examine any paper ballots aside from a few in GA, moron.

Forum List

Back