There has never been more massive gaslighting than what The Swamp is doing over voter fraud

All they know is to attack.
What have you and all the other douchebag progs been doing for the last four years?
Watching Trump launch nasty and juvenile name-calling and grade school-level personal insults at anyone who challenged him.

Watching you mindless, obedient Trumpsters celebrate him every time he did it, and then whine like drama queens when people reacted.

Then we voted the orange buffoon out of office, even if you Neanderthals think we "cheated".

If you don't like that, tough shit.

The evidence for it is abundant in this forum. All the usual subjects are telling the most outrageous lies imaginable. Good article. Read it.

One of the most misused words in modern society is “gaslighting.” Articles, videos, and social media users lob the term at their ideological enemies like rocks at a Black Lives Matter peaceful protest. But we’re witnessing the most blatant and widespread attempt at mass gaslighting that we’ve seen in the nation’s history. The Swamp wants us to believe widespread voter fraud didn’t happen and if we think it did, then we must be insane.
According to Psychology Today, “Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.”
Abusers. Dictators. Narcissists. Cult leaders. Throw in useful idiots and the self-proclaimed arbiters of truth in media and Big Tech and it seems like we have The Swamp perfectly nailed as perpetrators of massive gaslighting. They want you to believe the case is closed. They want you to think there’s no hope. They want us to ignore the mountains of evidence that demonstrate unambiguous voter fraud and accept that an old, straight, Caucasian, rich career politician outperformed every great leader this nation has ever had.
Equal to the gaslighting by the maude squad.

What have you and all the other douchebag progs been doing for the last four years?
Watching Trump launch nasty and juvenile name-calling and grade school-level personal insults at anyone who challenged him.

Watching you mindless, obedient Trumpsters celebrate him every time he did it, and then whine like drama queens when people reacted.

Then we voted the orange buffoon out of office, even if you Neanderthals think we "cheated".

Twenty one more days and a wake up call and Trump is history........
Trump-Bible.gif

Trump-Bible.gif
Tick, tick, tick

The evidence for it is abundant in this forum. All the usual subjects are telling the most outrageous lies imaginable. Good article. Read it.

One of the most misused words in modern society is “gaslighting.” Articles, videos, and social media users lob the term at their ideological enemies like rocks at a Black Lives Matter peaceful protest. But we’re witnessing the most blatant and widespread attempt at mass gaslighting that we’ve seen in the nation’s history. The Swamp wants us to believe widespread voter fraud didn’t happen and if we think it did, then we must be insane.
According to Psychology Today, “Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power, makes a victim question their reality. It works much better than you may think. Anyone is susceptible to gaslighting, and it is a common technique of abusers, dictators, narcissists, and cult leaders.”
Abusers. Dictators. Narcissists. Cult leaders. Throw in useful idiots and the self-proclaimed arbiters of truth in media and Big Tech and it seems like we have The Swamp perfectly nailed as perpetrators of massive gaslighting. They want you to believe the case is closed. They want you to think there’s no hope. They want us to ignore the mountains of evidence that demonstrate unambiguous voter fraud and accept that an old, straight, Caucasian, rich career politician outperformed every great leader this nation has ever had.

Oh, blah, blah, blah. There was no amount of voter fraud that could have swung the election. 60 lower court cases and two SC cases should have made that clear for you that by now.
Seriously, it's over. He lost. Deal with it. This constant form of "bargaining" isn't healthy. :)
At least you admit there was voter fraud, but somehow you "know" that it wasn't enough to sway the election to Biden. Interesting, I wonder how you "know" that?
JackOfNoTrades repeats the lies he's been told to say. That's all any of these douchebags do.
They are the BidenBots. Programmed to repeat the party line and not think.

Oh, blah, blah, blah. There was no amount of voter fraud that could have swung the election. 60 lower court cases and two SC cases should have made that clear for you that by now.
Seriously, it's over. He lost. Deal with it. This constant form of "bargaining" isn't healthy. :)
All this crap will fade into background noise as of Biden's Inauguration Day.

Then they can whine like children/Trump, begging for attention, all they want.

No harm, no foul.
No it won't, turd. It's never going away. Do you actually believe people are going to ignore this monumental swindle?

You present Zero evidence.
Just useless debunked videos
Fake witnesses

Just show me something from a court that confirms the “monumental swindle.
Otherwise, like always, you screaming at the Sky is hilarious and I love it.

Right now, you got nothing and you keep embarrassing yourself MORE than the 2016 Sky Screamers.
They're so emotionally invested in this that you'll likely never see them admit they've been conned.

Fooled. Pranked. By a buffoon and his crew.
I'm emotionally invested in my country I will face death to destroy you and every leftist
I didn't serve to defend against communism just to watch it turn communism from within

I’m also invested in My Country
You acting all tough and saying I don’t Love my Country because I question the lies being told to us and being absorbed by you
How have you "invested" in your country?

No harm, no foul.
No it won't, turd. It's never going away. Do you actually believe people are going to ignore this monumental swindle?

Fake witnesses

Right now, you got nothing and you keep embarrassing yourself MORE than the 2016 Sky Screamers.
They're so emotionally invested in this that you'll likely never see them admit they've been conned.

I'm emotionally invested in my country I will face death to destroy you and every leftist
I didn't serve to defend against communism just to watch it turn communism from within
You've been taken for a fool by those you trust.

That's on you.
no dumbass those who pushed the bullshit the last four years fed it to you and you ate it and asked for more
You're really a stupid little thing who cannot think for it's self
You believed the shit democrat propaganda mainstream media reported to you to find out it was all a lie. But like a dumbass who can't admit you were fooled still try and push it
Give me One. Just One of the propaganda points that I was fooled by.
Just give me one.
It was a free and fair election with no fraud.

No harm, no foul.

Fake witnesses

You acting all tough and saying I don’t Love my Country because I question the lies being told to us and being absorbed by you
So you don't like the lies told to you well you have a problem with democrat controlled propaganda media
I'm not acting anything I am reacting to the threats leftists have made against trump supporters.

No harm, no foul.

Fake witnesses

You've been taken for a fool by those you trust.

That's on you.
no dumbass those who pushed the bullshit the last four years fed it to you and you ate it and asked for more
You're really a stupid little thing who cannot think for it's self
You believed the shit democrat propaganda mainstream media reported to you to find out it was all a lie. But like a dumbass who can't admit you were fooled still try and push it
Give me One. Just One of the propaganda points that I was fooled by.
Just give me one.
RECENTLY FREE AND FAIR ELECTION NO VOTER FRAUD
THEN YOU HAVE THE SCHIFF sHAM
The steel dossier the Russian collusion
The media coverup of the biden crimes
No spying of the Trump Campaign
Obama administration protection

No harm, no foul.

Fake witnesses

no one is or will be attacking leftists we will be reacting to the attacks

Easy
Went to College
Got Great job 36th year
Pay my taxes
Bought a house
Raised a family, just got 1st Grandson
Give a Scholarship to deserving Senior that wishes to go to college or trade school. $1,000 each year on the merits of community service
I’m invested in my community and Country.

Easy

Went to College
Got a Great job 36th year
Raised a family
Just got 1st Grandson
Award a $1,000 yearly scholarship to graduating senior on merits of Community Service.
Heavily involved in community and community service.

Last edited:

All you trump hating douchebags have been launching nasty and juvenile name-calling and grade school-level personal insults at anyone who supports Trump for the last 4 years. What you hate is Trump acting just like any Dim politician. You are all giant hypocrites. Trump and his supporters are the people who reacted to prog name calling and personal attacks.

Last edited:

Easy
Went to College
Got Great job 36th year
Pay my taxes
Bought a house
Give a Scholarship to deserving Senior that wishes to go to college or trade school. $1,000 each year on the merits of community service

Easy

Went to College
Raised a family
Just got 1st Grandson
Award a $1,000 yearly scholarship to graduating senior on merits of Community Service.
So you helped yourself and then call it "investing in your country."

Typical prog douchebag.

Easy
Went to College
Got Great job 36th year
Pay my taxes
Bought a house

Easy

Went to College
Raised a family
Just got 1st Grandson
That's not investing in your country.
in all that you did nothing for the country just for yourself.

Easy
Went to College
Got Great job 36th year
Pay my taxes
Bought a house

Easy

Went to College
Raised a family
Just got 1st Grandson
That's not investing in your country.
in all that you did nothing for the country just for yourself.
He believes that because he gave some kid $1000 to go to college that he's "investing" in his country. Of course, the kid is someone he knows and is probably an obvious prog, so all he's doing is advancing the leftwing agenda.

Oh my.
Community Service is overrated.
Community service, also known as community restitution, is a form of punishment intended to benefit the community that's been harmed by an offender's crime. Judges often order offenders to perform community service in addition to or instead of other forms of punishment, such as incarceration, fines, or probation.

Oh my.
Community service, also known as community restitution, is a form of punishment intended to benefit the community that's been harmed by an offender's crime. Judges often order offenders to perform community service in addition to or instead of other forms of punishment, such as incarceration, fines, or probation.

You are apparently a useless individual.
I give a yearly scholarship to student(s) that earn it by performing services for the community and because of your hate, you turn it into something bad.

Oh my.

You are apparently a useless individual.
I give a yearly scholarship to student(s) that earn it by performing services for the community and because of your hate, you turn it into something bad.
you give for a tax write off
I give myself

Trump-Bible.gif
Tick, tick, tick
I hear there will be more Nashvilles is that what that tic tic tic was for?

Forum List

Back