There have been no school shootings in schools where teachers can legally carry guns. So democrats will want them disarmed...they need dead kids.

I don't think suicidal school shooters fear armed teachers. They just don't want to die before they kill a bunch of kids. This in itself may be a deterrent.

Last edited:
I don't think suicidal school shooters fear armed teachers. They just don't want to die before they kill a bunch of kids. However, this in itself may be a deterrent.

Well....from actual past school shooters, they have chosen gun free schools.....the left wing, democrat party transgender killer who murdered 3 children and 3 adults, passed over two other schools that had more security.........

Neither more or less guns in schools is going to make a difference, when so many Americans are preoccupied with being able to go to war in the closest school.

The Uvalde mass shooter succeeds to his highest expectations while facing a small army of cops with equal artillery.

Democrats have no problem with armed security ensuring the safety of their politicians and judges. Democrats need dead children to push their agenda. Democrats are despicable nasty creatures.

Well....from actual past school shooters, they have chosen gun free schools.....the left wing, democrat party transgender killer who murdered 3 children and 3 adults, passed over two other schools that had more security.........

I don't think that y'all disagree

Neither more or less guns in schools is going to make a difference, when so many Americans are preoccupied with being able to go to war in the closest school.

The Uvalde mass shooter succeeds to his highest expectations while facing a small army of cops with equal artillery.
why would you lie about something so easily debunked??

most of all shooters pass over schools with armed guards and police protection as proven by their own words,,

and the uvalde shooter never faced the cops because they were hiding not confronting the shooter,,

Didn't Uvalde prove a point? The shooter was happily taking out school children while outside the classroom the police had a literal war with guns going on!

Who can call them cowards when they knew they would be facing a killer with an AR?
Cops can expect to go home after work too!

Didn't Uvalde prove a point? The shooter was happily taking out school children while outside the classroom the police had a literal war with guns going on!

Who can call them cowards when they knew they would be facing a killer with an AR?
Cops can expect to go home after work too!
a literal war with guns my ass,,,

All those cops with guns in Uvalde......how'd that work out?

It's time for the 'gun controllers' to bite the bullet and allow America's schools to have armed guards in every classroom.

Every little one must grow up wanting an AR-15 of his own to practice with until he/she is old enough to go to one of his/her country's wars.

Forum List

Back