That you view liberalism as "bullshit" is not surprising, you are a fascist, after all.
RightyTighty sure is funny. These are the people who claim to be the direct ideological descendants of the Founding Fathers, yet they condemn everything the Founders stood for.
Ah. no.
Ah, yes. You just got done saying that you are against the concept of natural rights.
There are no natural rights. And liberalism doesn't need them or even the concept of them. Freedom of speech is - common sense.

What's sensical about it? Snowflakes argue all the time that I don't have the right to offend them.
If we don't let you vent then you will never shut the fuck up. And you might say something that would make us think up how in the fuck to get you to shut the fuck up and go back to making babies and digging ditches.

So if we took you into the desert away from your "liberal" massahs, you you would lose your right to speech, religion, arming yourself for protection?

:rofl:

Are you sure you've thought this through, Herr Himmler?
Actually, if some Hitleresque Democrat came to power and eliminated all those rights, Righty would have no argument against it.
We have a new Dear Leader, who wants to be the Orange King. And I have a lot of problems with that but there is something to be said for a benevolent dictatorship - they don't get fucked up in the politics like we do.
ROFL! Some "liberal" you are.
Just because I'm a liberal doesn't mean I can't see an even better way to do things. Democracy and capitalism suck, they're also the best we have in most cases.
You're admitting that you have absolutely no principles.
Nothing of the kind. Unlike you I can see all sides of a question.

So if we took you into the desert away from your "liberal" massahs, you you would lose your right to speech, religion, arming yourself for protection?

:rofl:

Are you sure you've thought this through, Herr Himmler?
Actually, if some Hitleresque Democrat came to power and eliminated all those rights, Righty would have no argument against it.
We have a new Dear Leader, who wants to be the Orange King. And I have a lot of problems with that but there is something to be said for a benevolent dictatorship - they don't get fucked up in the politics like we do.
Just because I'm a liberal doesn't mean I can't see an even better way to do things. Democracy and capitalism suck, they're also the best we have in most cases.

He is a fascist. He is part of the Soros Reich. The first thing they shed is any and all integrity.

When I'm out the US, I am no longer protected by the Constitution unless I am in a US territory. I might have human rights, granted by another nation, but that's the end of that.

You have no right to free speech in - Paris. You are under French law then.

If you are out of the USA, then the government of the country you are in may not be restrained from INFRINGING the rights that you naturally poses, but no one "takes" them. The rights are there by nature, thugs might infringe on your rights, but they neither grant nor revoke rights.
There are no natural rights. If Saudi Arabia can shoot your ass, and they can if you are there, then you never had a right to life unless - they said so. It's not natural, it's man-made.

What you're admitting is that there is no line of behavior that you aren't willing to step over. In other words, you have no principles of any kind. You're the perfect citizen for a dictatorship.

When I'm out the US, I am no longer protected by the Constitution unless I am in a US territory. I might have human rights, granted by another nation, but that's the end of that.

If you are out of the USA, then the government of the country you are in may not be restrained from INFRINGING the rights that you naturally poses, but no one "takes" them. The rights are there by nature, thugs might infringe on your rights, but they neither grant nor revoke rights.
There are no natural rights. If Saudi Arabia can shoot your ass, and they can if you are there, then you never had a right to life unless - they said so. It's not natural, it's man-made.
That isn't what a right is, moron. It's not a guarantee that certain things won't happen to you. It's a rule that says some actions are morally acceptable while others are not.

He is a fascist. He is part of the Soros Reich. The first thing they shed is any and all integrity.
OK then, an anti-globalist and an anarchist working together.

He's a perfect example of the kind of loathsome moral reptiles that government universities are pumping out today.

Careful what ya wish for....
I always am.

Obviously not...
If you had put any thought into your civil war you'd have realized you are vastly outnumbered and outgunned.
True liberals are always a small number. The Founders were. Most, like you, can't handle it.

The founders had guns. Something you leftist abhore.

democrat hero James Hodgkinson had a couple of guns, despite advocating for confiscation.

OTH, he couldn't shoot for shit..
Well, you know....that shotgun........

Careful what ya wish for....
I always am.

Obviously not...
If you had put any thought into your civil war you'd have realized you are vastly outnumbered and outgunned.
True liberals are always a small number. The Founders were. Most, like you, can't handle it.

democrat hero James Hodgkinson had a couple of guns, despite advocating for confiscation.

The logical conclusion is that we should outlaw Democrats, not guns.

What you're admitting is that there is no line of behavior that you aren't willing to step over. In other words, you have no principles of any kind. You're the perfect citizen for a dictatorship.
To get the US moving again would I go with a benevolent dictatorship for a few years? Fuck yeah. It's a compromise but what we have now isn't working. It was never meant to last this long, not even close to this long. 20 years they thought.

That isn't what a right is, moron. It's not a guarantee that certain things won't happen to you. It's a rule that says some actions are morally acceptable while others are not.
Name even one action that is always - unacceptable? Good lick with that.

I could give you - never rape a child and you still couldn't hold it up.

Name even one action that is always - unacceptable?
Murder, theft, fraud, extortion, assault.

I always am.

Obviously not...

We could outlaw guns and nuts, but what would you people do for fun? There aren't that many whore houses and family reunions (for finding your next date) around.

Obviously not...

We could outlaw guns and nuts, but what would you people do for fun? There aren't that many whore houses and family reunions (for finding your next date) around.
Nice attempt to deflect from the issue under discussion.

Name even one action that is always - unacceptable?
Murder, theft, fraud, extortion, assault.
None of those hold up.

1. Capital punishment is murder (not self defense).
2. Theft is the spoils of war (and making a great deal with information the other guy didn't have).
3. Fraud is propaganda and currency manipulation (forgery) necessary in times of war
4. Extortion is how capitalists access and keep open markets. It's also how you make a decent quarterly return. What the market will bear.
5. Assault is as easy as - a crime of passion or any child ever given a good hard spanking.

You are welcome to return to it? WTF was it?

Your "logical conclusion", huh? :rofl:

Most gun deaths will be GOP. That won't work.

Forum List

Back