There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Had the kid simply used a rental truck as classes were letting out for the day....he could have done more killing...
Dick.

and yet....assholes like you blame normal gun owners and members of the NRA for shootings they had no part in......

Dick.

You are a nut. Someone should help you.
Blaming the weapon for an act by a deranged lunatic is pretty stupid.

Derp. Derp. Derpity derp.
And you prove my point again. Thanks.

Cruz, Nicolas was born 26 May 1998, is male, registered as Florida Democratic Party, resided in Oakland Park, Florida 33311.
Florida voter ID number 124308057

upload_2018-2-14_21-50-0.png

I'm just waiting to hear that he's DACA kid.

He was adopted by an older couple. His Dad died when he was younger and Mom died recently.

I gotta wonder if anyone at the school bothered to get the counseling this kid clearly needed or if they just "washed their hands of him" by expelling him. :/

The sicko mentality of those running the schools are major parts of the problem in the first place.

This was a very happen Valentines Day for you....very productive.

I was already in bed but saw this and felt compelled to reply....

Look, jackass....it's LEFTIST policies that are creating these tragedies. Own up!
Calling you bimbos out and exposing the truth is what's needed. I'll do this by any means necessary.

If there's any chance I can do that and help prevent these tragedies by exposing the hypocrisy and destructive agendas of the Left then YES....it's a GREAT DAY.

God be with those lost and their families.....
And turn the tide on those whose only concern is blaming objects for the horrors they created like today's tragedy through irresponsible, reckless policies and feel good political correctness in the name of agendas. The REAL killers.

In the 1800's children carried loaded rifles to school without incident. It's NOT the guns, it's the fucked up policies of the Left causing this.

If you're implying I'm happy people were killed, you're a sick MF'er

If that were to be the case....the news rooms across the country would be busy all night scrubbing all of their video and coverage of this shooting........

Left is going to use this shooting (just like any other) to push for anti-gun narrative. Before they do, they should remember that they are the ones who radicalized people like this.

When all the smoke clears, I'm betting that the shooter is once again found to have ties with and or alliances with the democratic party, Obama supporter, or his parents are. These people never turn out to be moral, upstanding, conservatives. As to other countries, what they don't have is American Common Core Public Schools turning out violent kids looking to come back to "get even" with all of their dysfunctional teachers and classmates who put this need to murder in their minds.

WHEN will schools finally be held accountable for not protecting these kids by locking the doors, having metal detectors and having teachers and guards throughout the school who are well-armed and well-trained with firearms? The problem is obviously NOT THE GUNS, but our unfamiliarity with them anymore by a liberal culture trying to remove them from people's lives. WE have created a generation of defenseless people who know nothing but how to hide in terror under a desk.

^^ Related. Alaska has a 70% carry rate in the city and 90% outside the city.

Gun crime is low.

He was adopted by an older couple. His Dad died when he was younger and Mom died recently.

I gotta wonder if anyone at the school bothered to get the counseling this kid clearly needed or if they just "washed their hands of him" by expelling him. :/

The sicko mentality of those running the schools are major parts of the problem in the first place.

In some ways I kind of agree, but then again, all four of my millennial boys made it through without being "sucked in" by the "propaganda." My youngest is in college right now and while he is constantly shaking his head at the stupid shit that [one] of his teachers, and nearly all of his peers, say in regards to "leftist politics" he is in no way "assimilating" into the regressive "borg" mindset. In fact, he's actually shifting farther right (which I, as a "classical liberal" type, am not too especially keen on.)

Parenting, or the lack there of, have a far more "detrimental" effect on the mindset of kids :/

A release published by BSO, just before midnight revealed “responding deputies were met with hundreds of students fleeing the school. Investigators later learned that the shooter had concealed himself in the crowd and was among those running out of the school.”

Detectives, however, would soon identify the shooter as Nikolas Cruz, 19, by watching school surveillance video.
BSO: 17 dead in Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting

This was a very happen Valentines Day for you....very productive.

I was already in bed but saw this and felt compelled to reply....

Look, jackass....it's LEFTIST policies that are creating these tragedies. Own up!
Calling you bimbos out and exposing the truth is what's needed. I'll do this by any means necessary.

If there's any chance I can do that and help prevent these tragedies by exposing the hypocrisy and destructive agendas of the Left then YES....it's a GREAT DAY.

God be with those lost and their families.....
And turn the tide on those whose only concern is blaming objects for the horrors they created like today's tragedy through irresponsible, reckless policies and feel good political correctness in the name of agendas. The REAL killers.

In the 1800's children carried loaded rifles to school without incident. It's NOT the guns, it's the fucked up policies of the Left causing this.

If you're implying I'm happy people were killed, you're a sick MF'er
Most HS'ers In VT who hunt have to put their firearms in their / someone's vehicle when on school grounds... Never really been a problem as I can recall... O.. and they are supposed to lock the vehicle.

Last edited:
Cruz, Nicolas was born 26 May 1998, is male, registered as Florida Democratic Party, resided in Oakland Park, Florida 33311.

View attachment 176842
Great, now see if you can find the voter registration for today’s shooter, Nikolas Cruz, not Nicolas Cruz. :eusa_doh:
:clap2:
Just heard on the news, the shooter lived on Loxahatchee road in Parkland, not Oakland Park.

So ya got the wrong name from the wrong city. Not like that will slow you down from spreading lies though.

they had a LOT of gun control in Chicago until recently.

How did that work out?
Obviously (to anyone with a 70 IQ), Isolated laws won't/don't work.

Then there IS the intractable issue of Black Violent/Gun Crime, which is not really about "Chicago" per se.
`

They are also at a house in Lantana, they are searching, for explosives.

View attachment 176842
Great, now see if you can find the voter registration for today’s shooter, Nikolas Cruz, not Nicolas Cruz. :eusa_doh:
Just heard on the news, the shooter lived on Loxahatchee road in Parkland, not Oakland Park.

So ya got the wrong name from the wrong city. Not like that will slow you down from spreading lies though.

They are also at a house in Lantana, they are searching, for explosives.

View attachment 176842

That’s even further away from Oakland Park.

Laura Loomer on Twitter

Alexa Miednik, a Senior at #MarjoryStonemanDouglasHighSchool in #Parkland #Florida said she believes there was a SECOND SHOOTER because she saw and spoke to the shooter #NikolasCruz after shots were fired and heard shots coming from the other side of the school.

upload_2018-2-14_22-43-24.png

1. Laura Loomer‏ @LauraLoomer 13m13 minutes ago
    This video is very strange. This student is claiming she spoke to the shooter while her classroom was being evacuated. As she describes talking to him, she is smiling and laughing in this interview. Her body language is very odd for someone who just witnessed a mass shooting.

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what motivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it ....'.bullying'... ...many past shooters have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.
School shootings have been studied up an down, backwards and forward. As far as cause, there are almost as many causes as their are shooters. Many of them are about gangs and drugs. Some are failed romantic relationships. Most of the shooters are outsiders, with few friends, often ignored by classmates and filled with lots of internal turmoil.

One study has found that mass killings at schools are contagious. A number of studies have linked them to availability of fire arms.

We don't need to study them. We need to stop them and there is only one sure way and that is to keep guns out our schools. That certainly can be done, if we want to pay the price.

There is a common factor in all the recent mass shooting. The AR 15. There is a psychology about the war weapons. They were created for only one purpose, to kill people. And our crazies have proven they are ideal weapons for that. But the NRA is determined that we all need to have these weapons of war. And is therefore and accessory to these murders.

Forum List

Back