There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

It's on this list:

12 school shooting incidents have occurred in the U.S. so far in 2018

"A 32-year-old man was arrested after firing a pellet gun into a school bus. No children were injured, but a window on the bus was shattered."

That's some local news site...

and that makes the info wrong?

It makes it wrong that you think because that one local news site lists a pellet gun shooting at a school bus as a school shooting that all the other sites must be as well. That's just not logical.

No...moron.........we have gone through their so called school shootings before.....Everytown for gun safety and the Gun violence archive...the two main sources for these shooting claims and they both lie.....

"we have gone through their so-called school shootings before".....and you don't believe they happened, right? This is a false flag too?

No...dumb shit......they take a pellet gun hitting a bus and call it a school shooting...they take someone in the school parking lot, after hours, committing suicide, and call it a school shooting....dumb ass...Everytown for gun safety lies.......they have to lie in order to get the number they claim higher.........moron.

Happens all the time here. Very rare in countries with strong gun control.

We tolerate it
Shrug...say how bad it is
Offer Thoughts and Prayers

Then wait a month or two for the next slaughter
Don't forget, we light candles, too. And leave flowers on the sidewalk.
That's helpful. Here.
So now we are mocking a communities grieving process?

They are mocking the response of our govermment.
Who gives a shit

The gun culture cohort in the US is like Dr Morbius in The Forbidden Planet. The monster is in his mind and a machine is manifesting it in reality. Even when the thing is melting through the foot thick door to his lab he can't accept it is him that is responsible for killing all these people.

Dr Morbius' denial is more like the denial of the filthy Democrats in Chicago who think their strict gun control laws will magically stop crime.
Why do you harp on Chicago when there are 24 worse cities in the U.S. for gun deaths?

They are almost all controlled by democrats....that's why....

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Obviously what is needed is a thorough study of what moivates these students that decide to kill their fellow students and try and remedy it aka bullying ...many past shooter have been victims of bullying. Teachers should be trained to be on the lookout for bullying activity and take the appropriate action before it goes too far...bullying should not be tolerated.

Or we could have strong gun control like every sane nation. It has proven to work.

No...again...gun crime is up 42% in Britain...their people just aren't shooting up schools...yet. They have guns, they just aren't walking into schools...yet....like the two that were stopped through pure, dumb luck in Britain.......two of them ....after they banned and confiscated guns....
Yep the country with the most guns has regular school shootings. Go figure.
No.
You are looking at this all wrong.
The country with the most guns wins.
Buy more guns and ammo..,

A knife would not have killed 17 people and bombs are illegal. Great point ya made there. :thup:

Possession of a handgun by anyone under the age of 21 is also illegal.

Great point, uh, never mind!
be a citizen in VT and 16 years old... carte blanche, you can have any currently legal firearm without registration / license / permit etc. etc. carry concealed or open, in your car with a round chambered etc. (just no loaded rifles in cars due to poaching)... We do fairly well with gun related crime / murders per-capita...

O... and that is 16 yo, for a handgun, without the consent of your parents or guardian... Additionally, no minimum age to possess a long gun... AR-15, riot shotgun.. or whatever floats the 'youguns' fancy...

Carrying is not owning.

Here is my source:
Does a customer have to be a certain age to buy firearms or ammunition from a licensee? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Does a 16 yo kid going into a FFL dealer, showing ID and handing over their cash, walking out with their 'tec-9' or 'AR' work for you... lol... That is indeed the way it is up here. Sad that you are so ensconced in the Leftist, metro mindset...

I am about as far-left as Joe McCarthy, dumbass!

Read the link and then get on the horn to the ATF to raid your illegal dealers and take away their FFL!

I know what the Feds say. And State Constitution is what we recognize and that's always been the case... Perhaps your the first to connect the dots on this disparity... The Feds might give you a big sloppy kiss for ratting on the state of VT to them....

Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Vermont | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

BTW doesn't look like the state is legislatively heeding the Feds on recreational Marijuana use either... We changed the law through legislation unlike the other states....

Last edited:
Had the kid simply used a rental truck as classes were letting out for the day....he could have done more killing...
Oh, GO AWAY for five minutes, would you? My God, they haven't washed the blood off the sidewalk yet and here you are advocating for more guns. Just STFU for a minute, please.
Then tell all the other idiots to stop talking about gun control.
I'm too upset for this right now. Tomorrow, though, I'll be spitting bullets about this.

I hope no one's really dead. I hope the injuries are minor--tripping while running from the building type injuries. I hope the person (is it a teenager/student or an adult--do we know?) explains what the fuck he was thinking. I wish we would start doing something about this. Ignoring it is not making it go away.
We have no criminal control in this country, we have an open southern border, We let felons go early, etc.
More frivolous gun laws will solve nothing

Turd was a resist/antifa/commie. Like all of them, a menace.
Screenshot_2018-02-14-20-00-49.png

Are there ANY Leftist left standing?

Ok...I've grown tired of defeating Leftist with Truth, Transparency and Logic for tonight.
Destroying their frail arguments with half my brain tied behind my back.

Tune in tomorrow when more Leftist are bowled over handily through the sheer power of Superior Conservative Intelligence.

:gtssmiley2:

So is this a news story until midnight today or is that too much coverage and infringement on an Amendment2cultist right to worship weapons and watch school kids die?

CC news media. Move on. No news here.

That's odd. When someone points out that any of the teachers having a gun could have saved lives, the leftists all come out and say their objection is that politicing is too soon after the shooting.

Yet here you are, and where are they? OMG, you're not saying they were lying are you? Are you calling leftists liars? Interesting.

And your name should be "FooledbyO"

kaz, post: 19290485
That's odd. When someone points out that any of the teachers having a gun could have saved lives,

That's an opinion. No data to support it. Should there be loaded AR15's in all the halls and classrooms like fire extinguishers or just certain teachers fully weaponized to match what any potential attacker can bring?

Do you have any concept of the chaos police units would encounter with your plan to make schools heavily armed anetuerd in war zones.

All in the name of gun cult members right to worship military assault style weapons.

You win. Kids right to life does not take precedence over your right to play with weapons designed for military combat and killing as many humans as possible.

You should be happy that this story will die almost as fast as the students did and nobody does anything as you wish.

i used to live very close to Parkland,,,i know most people have never heard of it,,,its just southwest of Boca Raton.......now keep in mind,,,as far as I know,,,its a very white middle white upper class community,,,so we probably wont hear from Al Sharpton,,,{and the rest}

Review the cases. The answer is within your grasp.

What "cases"?

Either you're full of shit, or you've got some magic access to information that none of us have.

Which is it?

For you, I recommend Prevagen™.

So you're going to use the deaths of children as an excuse to troll and call me names?

You're quite the classy guy, aren't you?

Look up the reports on each of the incidents. You will find that most of the perps had been noted by school officials or police at one or more times.

I've no time to write you a book. Stop being so childish.

How many thousands of kids have been "noted" that never shot up a school?
So how many kids are you willing to sacrifice in order to let violent crazies wander free of any hindrances? The answer....as many as it takes to convince Americans to disarm.

anyone wanna guess what we might hear from Joy Blowfart tomorrow?,,maybe blame someone she doesnt like?

What "cases"?

Either you're full of shit, or you've got some magic access to information that none of us have.

Which is it?

For you, I recommend Prevagen™.

So you're going to use the deaths of children as an excuse to troll and call me names?

You're quite the classy guy, aren't you?

Look up the reports on each of the incidents. You will find that most of the perps had been noted by school officials or police at one or more times.

I've no time to write you a book. Stop being so childish.

How many thousands of kids have been "noted" that never shot up a school?
So how many kids are you willing to sacrifice in order to let violent crazies wander free of any hindrances? The answer....as many as it takes to convince Americans to disarm.
FAR more kids lives are saved by guns, than kids who are killed by school shooters. Why do you want more dead kids?

The shooter now has pictures with him in a t-shirt with communist icons...all the great mass killers.......lenin, stalin,mao.....had allahu ahkbar on his social media.......and alleged membership in the democrat party...

This story goes away in....3....2....1....

Your post is blank!
Possession of a handgun by anyone under the age of 21 is also illegal.

Great point, uh, never mind!
be a citizen in VT and 16 years old... carte blanche, you can have any currently legal firearm without registration / license / permit etc. etc. carry concealed or open, in your car with a round chambered etc. (just no loaded rifles in cars due to poaching)... We do fairly well with gun related crime / murders per-capita...

O... and that is 16 yo, for a handgun, without the consent of your parents or guardian... Additionally, no minimum age to possess a long gun... AR-15, riot shotgun.. or whatever floats the 'youguns' fancy...

Carrying is not owning.

Here is my source:
Does a customer have to be a certain age to buy firearms or ammunition from a licensee? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Does a 16 yo kid going into a FFL dealer, showing ID and handing over their cash, walking out with their 'tec-9' or 'AR' work for you... lol... That is indeed the way it is up here. Sad that you are so ensconced in the Leftist, metro mindset...

I am about as far-left as Joe McCarthy, dumbass!

Read the link and then get on the horn to the ATF to raid your illegal dealers and take away their FFL!

I know what the Feds say. And State Constitution is what we recognize and that's always been the case... Perhaps your the first to connect the dots on this disparity... The Feds might give you a big sloppy kiss for ratting on the state of VT to them....

Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Vermont | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence

You better hope someone gets their act together. One of these days, one of your high schoolers will do something stupid like happened today and your entire state will be a national embarrassment! Imagine the ramifications if the state allowed a student to buy a gun and shoot up a school!

Forum List

Back