There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.

Our Nation (God bless it) was literally carved out, birthed, at the muzzle of a gun... and we shouldn't forget it... To do so is to eventually lapse back into tyranny... We are only x 3 lifetimes old as a nation... We're doing OK... much better if we actually knew who was in the US

Last edited:
Are you fucking stupid is your head? There are probably 400+ million firearms in this country legally what percentage of those firearms are used to kill people? Maybe a percent of a percent of a percent of a percent... tops.
Firearm violence is a non-issue in this country get over it bed wetter...

I would add the exception that to those few who lost loved ones, it's definitely an issue.
Would be to me.

However, I would not advocate more gun control over it. I'd fight harder against the root causes.

The LEFT OWNS THESE SHOOTINGS AND PRACTICALLY ALL GUN VIOLENCE.

A knife? A bomb?

YES! He would have.
A knife would not have killed 17 people and bombs are illegal. Great point ya made there. :thup:

Possession of a handgun by anyone under the age of 21 is also illegal.

Great point, uh, never mind!
be a citizen in VT and 16 years old... carte blanche, you can have any currently legal firearm without registration / license / permit etc. etc. carry concealed or open, in your car with a round chambered etc. (just no loaded rifles in cars due to poaching)... We do fairly well with gun related crime / murders per-capita...

O... and that is 16 yo, for a handgun, without the consent of your parents or guardian... Additionally, no minimum age to possess a long gun... AR-15, riot shotgun.. or whatever floats the 'youguns' fancy...

Carrying is not owning.

Here is my source:
Does a customer have to be a certain age to buy firearms or ammunition from a licensee? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Does a 16 yo kid going into a FFL dealer, showing ID and handing over their cash, walking out with their 'tec-9' or 'AR' work for you... lol... That is indeed the way it is up here. Sad that you are so ensconced in the Leftist, metro mindset...

I am about as far-left as Joe McCarthy, dumbass!

Read the link and then get on the horn to the ATF to raid your illegal dealers and take away their FFL!

JUST like they provided all of this

Shocking footage coming out of Marjory Stoneman High School in Florida appears to show multiple gunshots coming through the classroom as students scream for their lives.

Another student also tweeted several pictures of a classroom while on lockdown.

Aidan@TheCaptainAidan

My school is being shot up and I am locked inside. I’m fucking scared right now.

1:01 PM - Feb 14, 2018

The suspected shooter, identified as 19-year-old Nicolas Cruz, has been apprehended by Broward County police.

Josh Caplan@joshdcaplan

FLASH: New footage emerges of police arresting Florida High School shooting suspect Nicholas Cruz.

2:50 PM - Feb 14, 2018

Follow developments here.

I like how the *thing* at schools is to lock kids in when there's a shooter.

I told my kids I don't give a shit what they tell you, if you get news that there's a shooter, you find a window and you go out.

Leftists like their targets to be cowering, though, which is why they tell children to huddle on the ground and wait for their imported and medicated murderers to mow them down.
You mean have him volunteer at tribute.

Countries with strong gun control don’t have regular school shootings. Only the USA does.

Our Nation (God bless it) was literally birthed at the muzzle of a gun... and we shouldn't forget it... To do so is to eventually lapse back into tyranny... We are only x 3 lifetimes old as a nation... We're doing OK... much better if we actually knew who was in the US

Your post is blank!

Looks like I will have to get my thoughts and prayers together and than God we have a second amendment

Seriously couldn't you wait till the blood drys before you start mocking?

No mock
Just tired of it

We didn't do anything after Sandy Hook and Vegas........why should we care now?
Thoughts and prayers.....Thoughts and Prayers

What more could you ask?

Happens all the time here. Very rare in countries with strong gun control.

Except for Switzerland and Israel...right? Lots of guns, no school shootings.......culture, not guns..

They both have much stricter gun laws and fewer guns, nice try.
We have no criminal control in this country

No, that isn't one on the list.

It's on this list:

12 school shooting incidents have occurred in the U.S. so far in 2018

"A 32-year-old man was arrested after firing a pellet gun into a school bus. No children were injured, but a window on the bus was shattered."

That's some local news site...

and that makes the info wrong?

It makes it wrong that you think because that one local news site lists a pellet gun shooting at a school bus as a school shooting that all the other sites must be as well. That's just not logical.

No...moron.........we have gone through their so called school shootings before.....Everytown for gun safety and the Gun violence archive...the two main sources for these shooting claims and they both lie.....

"we have gone through their so-called school shootings before".....and you don't believe they happened, right? This is a false flag too?

Had the kid simply used a rental truck as classes were letting out for the day....he could have done more killing...
Oh, GO AWAY for five minutes, would you? My God, they haven't washed the blood off the sidewalk yet and here you are advocating for more guns. Just STFU for a minute, please.
Lol
Only fools think that’s more frivolous gun laws will help anything, so go fuck yourself you asshole

OH look ANTIFA

upload_2018-2-14_20-55-55.png

Meet Nicholas Cruz, the Florida school mass murderer and registered Democrat. When are we going to admit political correctness is the reason for all the violent shit happening? Again, fuck commies.

Just what you LEFTIST FKN COMMIES LIKE notice the shirt..........

Another day, another shooting. I don't care anymore. You reap what you sow. America as a society has an obession with guns and no one wants strict gun regulations.

Our culture promotes gun violence.
We have no criminal control in this country, most violent criminals are repeat offenders. Execute violent criminals end of problem

How can this happen in the new world order of MAGA? With armed NRA Gun Nutters out there.

Did any unpaid NRA Gun Nutter 100% American Terrorist Morons show up to stop this?

Wrong...it was another gun free zone....all the good guys have to keep their guns at home when they go to this high school....numb nuts....
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a school shooting problem.
People kill people not firearms

The gun culture cohort in the US is like Dr Morbius in The Forbidden Planet. The monster is in his mind and a machine is manifesting it in reality. Even when the thing is melting through the foot thick door to his lab he can't accept it is him that is responsible for killing all these people.

Dr Morbius' denial is more like the denial of the filthy Democrats in Chicago who think their strict gun control laws will magically stop crime.
Why do you harp on Chicago when there are 24 worse cities in the U.S. for gun deaths?

Forum List

Back