There is no bigger threat to American Democracy than the GOP

You have NO IDEA what you are re-bleating...

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal

It will demand a bit of time........and I know how you Snowflakes prefer slogans, memes, and Drudge headlines....

At first I thought you knew something......then it became apparent you don't.
Your programming is complete.....you are a political zombie elitist tool.....and have no clue.

btw..."Snowflake" is categorically a definition of someone leaning hard LEFT. Just as "Teabilly" is someone on the right.
Or shall we start calling leftards Teabillys also?
What a confused, illiterate. zombie programmed bunch many on the left are. wow.

I suggest you google ad hominem and reconsider your means of communicating - posts like this ^^^ lack substance, are highly partisan and make you appear to be a concrete thinker.

Operation Wide Receiver was the precursor of F&F - both were flawed policies. If blame is to be assigned it should begin with the gun policy in effect at the time, and probably still in place, by the State of Arizona & supported by the NRA.

Wide Reciever was ended as soon as they lost track of a few guns....and it was done with the knowledge and cooperation of the Mexican government...and they actually tried to track the guns...

Fast and Furious was done to get American guns in the hands of drug cartels to push gun control here in the U.S......no attempt was made to track the guns and over 3,000 went missing.....

moron.
You're lying....I've already provided a source contradicting every essential element of your Narrative...

But you DIDN'T read it, did you?

It made me chuckle.

Never mind that....did you LEARN anything, Toddster?

I learned not to take liberal hysteria seriously.
What is "hysterical" about foreign intelligence services finding Trump flunkies playing footsies with Russian kleptocrats and mafiosi?

Do you think before you reflexively avert your eyes?

Tell me more about "collusion".
LOL!
You think they were a Mahjong cult?

Now we're only left to determine the price...

If you need it spelled out - Providing thousands of automatic weapons, rifles, pistols, and hand grenades to Mexican Drug Dealers without the ability to track the weapons once in the criminals' hands resulting in not only the failed Fast and Furious 'sting' operation but also the needless deaths of supposedly over 500 people, to include 4 US citizens.

The idea of conducting this operation was brought to President Bush, but he refused to allow it to happen because of the fact that once the weapons were in the hands of Drug cartels they could not adequately be tracked.

I find this Obama administration program, and its outcome, especially ironic since about the time this program began Obama brought the President of Mexico to the US. allowing him to lecture the people of the United states from the floor of Congress. In that speech he rebuked the US, declaring this nation did not have the right to enforce its existing Immigration policy AND ALSO talked about how many of the deaths of civilians - murders - in his country were due to guns smuggled in from the US...and it turns out the man who invited him to the US - Obama - was the main 'smuggler' / 'arms dealer' for Mexican Drug Cartels at the time. :p
Many times, it's not the actual description of the conspiracies that come from the right wing that's hilarious, but the "why" in their tiny minds, for the conspiracy.

So say what you are describing was even possible. Tell us why Obama would do such a thing to begin with.

I've already heard a couple of right wing "theories" and they defy belief.
So how about you take a shot at it. Why would Obama do such a thing if he even could?:popcorn:
He did it to advance his gun control agenda. He wanted to use the ensuing mayhem to justify an assault on the 2nd Amendment.

That's ^^^ stupid, even from you when stupid is expected.

We have plenty of mayhem to justify gun controls. Every day in fact bodies testify. Of course fools - like you, or liars, like you - claim millions of lives and property are protected by guns, every day. No evidence of probity has ever been offered, but that doesn't stop the echo of this meme.

And you lie....we have shown over and over that guns in the hands of Americans actually lowers the crime rate....if actual numbers mean anything......

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Public is NOT unaware of the drop in the crime rates....is is occasionally confused by your efforts at propaganda.

That said, guns kill far more people every year than all illegal drugs combined....

Wrong......just wrong...

Did you even look into this before you posted.....

gun murder in 2015...

Accidental gun deaths 2015 (WISQARS Leading Causes of Death Reports)

Now tell us how many died from illegal drugs....

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls

gun murder rate 1997 -2000

1997..... 10,729
1998..... 9,257
1999..... 8,480
2000..... 8,493
2001..... 8,719
2002... 9,369
2003.... 9,638
2004..... 9,385
2005.... 10,158
2006.... 10,225
2007 10,129
2008-- 9,528
2009-- 9,199
2010- 8,874
2011-- 8,653
2012-- 8,897
2013-- 8,454
2014-- 8,312
2015--9,616

[
No.....you are lying....

OBAMA ADMITS HIS ADMINISTRATION ALLOWED GUNS TO 'WALK'
"The dispute is both legal and political. Republicans asserted their right to obtain documents needed for an investigation of Operation Fast and Furious — focusing on 10 months in 2011 after the Obama administration initially denied guns were allowed to 'walk' from Arizona to Mexico. By year's end, the administration acknowledged the assertion was wrong."

"Republican Representative Darrell Issa, the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, called the Arizona law enforcement operation 'reckless.'

Issa added the contempt vote was being held 'because when we asked legitimate questions ... about Fast and Furious, we were lied to. We were lied to repeatedly and over a 10-month period.'..."17 Democrats backed the censure"

"According to government figures, between 2007-2011, of 99,000 firearms recovered in Mexico and submitted to U.S. law enforcement, more than 68,000 came from the United States. By early 2011, Fast and Furious had been terminated after disclosures that federal agents had lost track of many of the high-powered weapons..."

You link to Wikipedia as "fact"?

And of course guns come from the US. They are made here and you can buy them from gun shows as easy as candy corns.

Worse, Wide Receiver actually started in 2006.

Funny is that many of the people supposedly involved are right wingers who hate Obama and would never work with him. And how would a guy from Hawaii even come up with a complicated and hair brained scheme.

Perhaps you ought to read from some REAL investigative reporting and not just parrot right wingernut conspiracies.
You can tell from a liberal that they never went to a gun show, just by them saying
They are made here and you can buy them from gun shows as easy as candy corns.
So far I have gone to over 20 gun shows, and every time I purchased a weapon, I have had to get a background check. So right there, you libfuckers are so full of shit spewing the liberal talking points. Just proves how stupid a liberal is.

The reason people talk about gun shows is that they are easily accessible marketplaces for people who don't want to be subject to a background check to find non-licensed gun sellers."

PolitiFact Sheet: 3 things to know about the 'gun show loophole'

Wrong. You can't buy a gun at a gunshow without getting a background check.

Next stupid leftwing lie?

Plenty of evidence has been presented, you lying piece of shit.

Do you snowflakes ever stop lying about everything?

24 minutes.......

[

Why have the Trump supporters and members of the crazy right wing gotten hysterical about a chance and brief encounter between former President Clinton and former AG Lynch?

There is dumb, then there is Wry Dumb. :eusa_whistle:

If you got your wish and excluded those with an IQ under 50 from voting, you would be instantly disenfranchised.

Wry thinks she's smart.

Isn't that hilarious?

You have NO IDEA what you are re-bleating...

It will demand a bit of time........and I know how you Snowflakes prefer slogans, memes, and Drudge headlines....

At first I thought you knew something......then it became apparent you don't.
Your programming is complete.....you are a political zombie elitist tool.....and have no clue.

btw..."Snowflake" is categorically a definition of someone leaning hard LEFT. Just as "Teabilly" is someone on the right.
Or shall we start calling leftards Teabillys also?
What a confused, illiterate. zombie programmed bunch many on the left are. wow.

I suggest you google ad hominem and reconsider your means of communicating - posts like this ^^^ lack substance, are highly partisan and make you appear to be a concrete thinker.

Operation Wide Receiver was the precursor of F&F - both were flawed policies. If blame is to be assigned it should begin with the gun policy in effect at the time, and probably still in place, by the State of Arizona & supported by the NRA.

Wide Reciever was ended as soon as they lost track of a few guns....and it was done with the knowledge and cooperation of the Mexican government...and they actually tried to track the guns...

Fast and Furious was done to get American guns in the hands of drug cartels to push gun control here in the U.S......no attempt was made to track the guns and over 3,000 went missing.....

moron.
You're lying....I've already provided a source contradicting every essential element of your Narrative...

Where was this.....in a coloring book?

There is no bigger threat to the American Republic than stupidity (we're not a democracy dumdum) and fake news like yours.

You Libs were already in a panic before the guy even did one thing. The DNC has you all programmed like perfect little Alinskian Robots.
Read that again, Hoss.....

You had never heard the name "Alinsky" before you were ordered to believe that he was Obama's Sensei......

and fyi, I've known Trump since he blew up in the mid 80s.....he is everything his critics say....and less.
And we should take your word for it beause? You obviously have a grossly overinflated opinion of yourself, but we already knew that.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
You had no idea that T-rump flamed out in the late 80s, did you.....

Whatever the hell "flamed out" is supposed to mean. Since it has no definite meaning, you would characterize anything he did as "flaming out."
Do you have ANY idea about Trump losing 950 MILLION?

That he was put on an ALLOWANCE by his creditors?

Do you have ANY FUCKING IDEA why you can't by TrumpCo stock?

Yet, he's still a billionaire. Losing money during bad economic times does not constitute "flaming out," whatever that is supposed to mean. Every business has bad years. Consider all the banks that "flamed out" in 2008.

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

3. Enormous transfer of wealth from the Middle Class to the top 1% (see Bush Tax Cuts for the rich, the current 600 billion tax cut plan for billionaires)

4. Racism

5. GOP litmus test on many issues

6. The embrace of Fascism.

7. The threat to women's rights

8. The anti middle class judiciary

9. Anti science

10. Disregard for the constitution

11. Donald Trump
a. Some Mexicans don't rape, a Mexican can't be a judge and similar racist statements.

b. More pro Russia than the Kremlin

c. Incompetence

d. Disregard for the constitution

----------------
You can flesh out any of these topics. There is simply an overwhelming amount of material and facts that the GOP is America's greatest threat. Russia is probably second, and North Korea a distant third.

And the list of who the GOP hates seems to grow daily.

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters
10. College professors and scientists

And Trump's followers are so bold. No longer hiding in the shadow's. But bold, front and center:

You actually listed the democrat party platform and activities log........

Are you sure about that?

Knowledge-Based Education – We oppose the teaching of Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS) (values clarification), critical thinking skills and similar programs that are simply a relabeling of Outcome-Based Education (OBE) (mastery learning) which focus on behavior modification and have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.
http://www.texasgop.org/wp-content/themes/rpt/images/2012Platform_Final.pdf
REPUBLICAN PARTY OF TEXAS

There is nothing more fun than reading GOP Party State Platforms.

Those are all code words for leftwing indoctrination. Lefties always mislabel their propaganda so they can claim they are on the side of truth and righteousness.

The last thing I want is some commie teacher "clarifying" my child's values.

More Pravda rant?

Pravda is probably more accurate and honest than CNN.

There is no bigger threat to the American Republic than stupidity (we're not a democracy dumdum) and fake news like yours.

You Libs were already in a panic before the guy even did one thing. The DNC has you all programmed like perfect little Alinskian Robots.

You had never heard the name "Alinsky" before you were ordered to believe that he was Obama's Sensei......

and fyi, I've known Trump since he blew up in the mid 80s.....he is everything his critics say....and less.
And we should take your word for it beause? You obviously have a grossly overinflated opinion of yourself, but we already knew that.

Whatever the hell "flamed out" is supposed to mean. Since it has no definite meaning, you would characterize anything he did as "flaming out."

Flaming out means to fail which you Canadians do on a regular bases.

So you believe Obama and the entire Dim party "flamed out?"

If you need it spelled out - Providing thousands of automatic weapons, rifles, pistols, and hand grenades to Mexican Drug Dealers without the ability to track the weapons once in the criminals' hands resulting in not only the failed Fast and Furious 'sting' operation but also the needless deaths of supposedly over 500 people, to include 4 US citizens.

The idea of conducting this operation was brought to President Bush, but he refused to allow it to happen because of the fact that once the weapons were in the hands of Drug cartels they could not adequately be tracked.

I find this Obama administration program, and its outcome, especially ironic since about the time this program began Obama brought the President of Mexico to the US. allowing him to lecture the people of the United states from the floor of Congress. In that speech he rebuked the US, declaring this nation did not have the right to enforce its existing Immigration policy AND ALSO talked about how many of the deaths of civilians - murders - in his country were due to guns smuggled in from the US...and it turns out the man who invited him to the US - Obama - was the main 'smuggler' / 'arms dealer' for Mexican Drug Cartels at the time. :p
Many times, it's not the actual description of the conspiracies that come from the right wing that's hilarious, but the "why" in their tiny minds, for the conspiracy.

So say what you are describing was even possible. Tell us why Obama would do such a thing to begin with.

So how about you take a shot at it. Why would Obama do such a thing if he even could?:popcorn:
He did it to advance his gun control agenda. He wanted to use the ensuing mayhem to justify an assault on the 2nd Amendment.

We have plenty of mayhem to justify gun controls. Every day in fact bodies testify. Of course fools - like you, or liars, like you - claim millions of lives and property are protected by guns, every day. No evidence of probity has ever been offered, but that doesn't stop the echo of this meme.

And you lie....we have shown over and over that guns in the hands of Americans actually lowers the crime rate....if actual numbers mean anything......

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2016...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Public is NOT unaware of the drop in the crime rates....is is occasionally confused by your efforts at propaganda.

That said, guns kill far more people every year than all illegal drugs combined....

Here...actual numbers on illegal drug deaths....

CDC Press Releases

This is just heroin.....

In addition, heroin-related death rates increased 26 percent from 2013–2014, totaling 10,574 deaths in 2014.

Notice...total gun deaths in 2015......10,102

Then add in the other illegal drug deaths and you aren't even close....twit...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Wrong......just wrong...

gun murder in 2015...

Accidental gun deaths 2015

33.000 firearms related deaths, on average 2012-14......

The Moonie Times claims 20,000 from Illegal Drugs in 2015.....you got to read a bit before they admit that nearly half are from synthetic opiods.....which are NOT "Illegal Drugs"

The mounting death toll from illicit drugs

You gonna argue with the Evidence again, Meathead?

1. Voter suppression

2. Gerrymandering

3. Enormous transfer of wealth from the Middle Class to the top 1% (see Bush Tax Cuts for the rich, the current 600 billion tax cut plan for billionaires)

4. Racism

5. GOP litmus test on many issues

6. The embrace of Fascism.

7. The threat to women's rights

8. The anti middle class judiciary

9. Anti science

10. Disregard for the constitution

11. Donald Trump
a. Some Mexicans don't rape, a Mexican can't be a judge and similar racist statements.

c. Incompetence

d. Disregard for the constitution

----------------
You can flesh out any of these topics. There is simply an overwhelming amount of material and facts that the GOP is America's greatest threat. Russia is probably second, and North Korea a distant third.

And the list of who the GOP hates seems to grow daily.

Top Ten:

1. Gays
2. Blacks
3. Muslims
4. Jews
5. Hispanics
6. Liberals
7. Women's rights
8. Atheists
9. Reporters
10. College professors and scientists

And Trump's followers are so bold. No longer hiding in the shadow's. But bold, front and center:

Russia fellating Dems suddenly discover Russia is bad......Priceless!!!

Does anyone remember what Obama's response to Romney was in 2012 presidential debate, when Romney said Russia was a greater threat to the U.S. than was ISIS?

Who cares?

Does anyone remember the GOP's response to a man in a coma without insurance?

Now we know what's behind their odious health care plan, right.

Finally, something we can all agree on.

Do you mean the plan where you can't afford the premiums and the deductibles are so high that you can't actually use the insurance? And the plan that just drove Aetna out of the healthcare field.....and all the other insurers ....that would be obamacare dumb ass......Republicans are trying to fix that mess....

Cool, once all of the insurance companies are out of health care, the death panels can eliminated and universal health care can be discussed rationally; of course dumb assess and fools will continue to scream "SOCIALISM", proving once again their ignorance and how biddable they are to the power elites propaganda.

Here's a "rational discussion" of "universal healthcare:" Not a chance in hell any sane person would vote for it.

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

CDC Press Releases

This is just heroin.....

In addition, heroin-related death rates increased 26 percent from 2013–2014, totaling 10,574 deaths in 2014.

Opioid overdose deaths, including both opioid pain relievers and heroin, hit record levels in 2014, with an alarming 14 percent increase in just one year, according to new data published today in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

The most commonly prescribed opioid pain relievers, those classified as natural or semi-synthetic opioids such as oxycodone and hydrocodone, continue to be involved in more overdose deaths than any other opioid type. These deaths increased by 9 percent (813 more deaths in 2014 than 2013).

The evidence shows that Obama and the Dims are enormous failures. Obamacare is sufficient proof of that. Your belief that Obama was a success is the proof that you're a dumbass snowflake.

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Wrong......just wrong...

gun murder in 2015...

Accidental gun deaths 2015

33.000 firearms related deaths, on average 2012-14......

The Moonie Times claims 20,000 from Illegal Drugs in 2015.....you got to read a bit before they admit that nearly half are from synthetic opiods.....which are NOT "Illegal Drugs"

The mounting death toll from illicit drugs

Moron....suicides do not count.......and that is where you get your number from.......Japan, China, and South Korea have absolute gun control....only criminals and cops can have guns in those countries...and their suicide rate is higher than ours...

And in 2015 and 2014 our non gun suicide number was higher than our gun suicide number....your number is crap...my numbers are accurate.

It made me chuckle.

Never mind that....did you LEARN anything, Toddster?

I learned not to take liberal hysteria seriously.
What is "hysterical" about foreign intelligence services finding Trump flunkies playing footsies with Russian kleptocrats and mafiosi?

Do you think before you reflexively avert your eyes?

Tell me more about "collusion".
LOL!
You think they were a Mahjong cult?

Now we're only left to determine the price...

No, the lefties whining and grasping for a reason Hillary lost do not play Mahjong.

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

CDC Press Releases

This is just heroin.....

Opioid overdose deaths, including both opioid pain relievers and heroin, hit record levels in 2014, with an alarming 14 percent increase in just one year, according to new data published today in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

The most commonly prescribed opioid pain relievers, those classified as natural or semi-synthetic opioids such as oxycodone and hydrocodone, continue to be involved in more overdose deaths than any other opioid type. These deaths increased by 9 percent (813 more deaths in 2014 than 2013).

Here ....gun murder 2015...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Gun murder....9,616

Accidental gun death...

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

2013 ..... 505
2012 ..... 548
2011 ..... 591
2010 ..... 606
2009 ..... 554
2008 ..... 592
2007..... 613
2006..... 642
2005 ..... 789
2004 ..... 649
2003 ..... 730
2002 ..... 762
2001 ..... 802
2000 ..... 776
1999 ..... 824

Suicide....

Gun suicide...
Non Gun suicide...
---------

Gun suicide....21,334
non gun....21,439

The evidence shows that Obama and the Dims are enormous failures. Obamacare is sufficient proof of that. Your belief that Obama was a success is the proof that you're a dumbass snowflake.
Do you want me to get those charts of The Evidence, Meathead?

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

CDC Press Releases

This is just heroin.....

Here ....gun murder 2015...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Gun murder....9,616

Accidental gun death...

2013 ..... 505
2012 ..... 548
2011 ..... 591
2010 ..... 606
2009 ..... 554
2008 ..... 592
2007..... 613
2006..... 642
2005 ..... 789
2004 ..... 649
2003 ..... 730
2002 ..... 762
2001 ..... 802
2000 ..... 776
1999 ..... 824

Suicide....

Gun suicide...
Non Gun suicide...
---------

Gun suicide....21,334
non gun....21,439
We are comparing gun deaths to those resulting from use of Illegal Drugs......try to focus....

Forum List

Back