There is no catastrophe so ghastly that we will reform our gun laws

I know, I know

Move along, nothing to see here

Same old response...There is nothing we can do about gun violence, so don't even try

when are you fucking liberfools going understand there is NO such thing as "gun violence" the problem is fucking PEOPLE VIOLENCE

liberal people to be more specific, all the mass killings have been committed by liberwhack jobs.

AGREED ?

Guns don't kill people....people with guns kill people

And people without guns kill people.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

when are you fucking liberfools going understand there is NO such thing as "gun violence" the problem is fucking PEOPLE VIOLENCE

liberal people to be more specific, all the mass killings have been committed by liberwhack jobs.

AGREED ?

Gravity has also taken its toll.

Perhaps it too should be regulated.

I understand water can be dangerous too....maybe limiting the depth of all swimming pools to 6 inches would prevent more unnecessary tragedies.

But people can still drown in six inches. Better ban any pools altogether.

Gravity has also taken its toll.

Perhaps it too should be regulated.

I understand water can be dangerous too....maybe limiting the depth of all swimming pools to 6 inches would prevent more unnecessary tragedies.

But people can still drown in six inches. Better ban any pools altogether.

Don't forget puddles and buckets

The bottom line remains, we always balance safety with freedom. I prefer freedom.

Americans love our guns...

Nothing can change that

We had JFK, RFK, MLK, Reagan shot and we just sighed and said too bad
We had Columbine, Aurora, Virginia Tech and finally Newton and we did nothing
Our murder rate is triple of that in similar countries...we do nothing

We have our second amendment and are willing to put up with some bloodshed. It is the price of freedom

and we had well over 300,000,000 million guns each year and every year that were used appropriately. the good drwarfs the bad.

Except for the 10,000 gun deaths...

If guns made you safer, we'd be the safest nation on earth. Instead we're among the most violent advanced societies on earth.

Clearly it's false that guns make you or society on the whole safer.

Considering 8,000 of those are gang deaths your numbers actually DO show that having a gun makes you safer. Criminals kill, that's what they do. Clearly they kill each other more than the general public because the general public is better armed and generally shoots better than your average gangbanger.

It's downright dangerous to go after a citizen. Gangbangers are drunk or wasted, so they make easier targets.

Look, we've collectively decided, as a country, that the occasional massacre is okay with us. It's the price we're willing to pay for our precious Second Amendment freedoms. We're content to forfeit the lives of a few dozen schoolkids a year as long as we get to keep our guns.

This is typical of the hysterical ranting we get when leftist fanatics find their laws, and their entire agenda, don't work.

It's happening a lot nowadays.

I know, I know

Move along, nothing to see here

Same old response...There is nothing we can do about gun violence, so don't even try

AGREED ?

People with knives kill people, people with baseball bats kill people, people with poison kill people, want me to continue?

:rolleyes:

Anyone remember what a real catastrophe is?

46291_10151211741761701_1714857562_n.jpg

When will we ever reform our knife and baseball bat laws? How many people must be slashed and bashed before we wake up and ban knives and bats? Its a national embarrassment.

I think that when knives and baseball bats account for 2/3 of our murders we should reform our laws. Right now, that honor is held by guns

only .00003 guns ever kills someone. guns are safe as hell.

8000 dead people may disagree

AGREED ?

People with knives kill people, people with baseball bats kill people, people with poison kill people, want me to continue?

Two out of three murders are committed by gun. When knives, baseball bats and poison top the list we can start doing something to reduce those statistics

Two out of three murders are committed by gun. When knives, baseball bats and poison top the list we can start doing something to reduce those statistics

You don't understand how that sounds at all, do you?:cuckoo:

Statist jackasses never do. My point went right above his head as usual.

Go for it

Explain to the nice people why our number one cause of murder shouldn't be our top priority

then why the push to ban assualt style weapons which do kill less than knives or bats? there is no logic to your reasoning

Go for it

Explain to the nice people why our number one cause of murder shouldn't be our top priority

Guns don't cause anything. Guns are inanimate tools.

People are the number one cause of murder.

Go for it

I always enjoy these guys. Tell us, what's a gun for? Is it for cooking dinner? Is it for woodworking? Is it for, oh I don't know, killing things maybe, especially people things?

Go for it

I always enjoy these guys. Tell us, what's a gun for? Is it for cooking dinner? Is it for woodworking? Is it for, oh I don't know, killing things maybe, especially people things?

Guns were originally invented for warfare, so your statement is somewhat accurate.

But the actual use of any gun depends completely on the person using the gun. Whether it be target shooting, hunting or pest removal, the overwhelming majority of guns are never even pointed at a human being.

If the gun is benign and the person operating it is the problem, why the opposition to universal back ground checks? Each and every gun sale, swap, trade or bequest should be subject to a back ground check.

Opposition to them is tantamount to an endorsement of the claims in the OP. No catastrophe is ghastly enough.

Some Conservatives have tried to rationalize that every murder is the equivalent of a gun murder. Baseball bats, knives, even automobiles. But they refuse to recognize that these other implements do not wreck mass havoc. The difference between a shooting and a mass shooting is the tool used. But the gun lovers will equivocate, rationalize, squirm and side step the fact that a mad man with a semi-automatic weapon fitted with high capacity ammunition magazines poses a greater threat than a mad man with a Louisville Slugger or a blade.

Forum List

Back