There is no controversy over Babbett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
The liberal prove yourself unarmed bullshit
Actually the poluce are entirely responsible to see that you are armed And advancing in such a manner as to pose a lethal, not hypothetical, threat.

Your definition literally says you are wrong. Homocide IS a crime, sometimes, and sometimes it isnt.

That's what he said, retard.

"Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense."

However, he did say "Homicide is not a crime".
Obviously some of the time it IS indeed a crime.
I tried to explain this to him multiple times. He never understands. Dont even bother pointing out the obvious to him, it just goes over his head every single time. :laugh:

He'll just claim he never said what he clearly did.

You two are adorable. We all know what a homicide is. You’re just splitting hairs again. This one is even worse than your argument that she didn’t get a warning before she was shot.

All's you have to do is go back and read post #6, then to my first response (post #171) then follow our back and forth from there.
You will see that Aclepias specifically stated that the cop warned her before he fired. When I challenged his claim, he not only refused to post his proof, but he then went further and bobbed and weaved (lied) about what he had stated in his posts.

You won't bother to check however, because you have no balls to call him out when he is wrong and he has lied.
It’s a stupid argument. She was warned.

Whether it was a verbal warning or not isn’t important to me.
If only you people took black crime this seriously.

I take all crime seriously. I want all criminals dealt with accordingly.

This was their own investigation of themselves so a naturally impartial non vested entity will most likely arrive at an impartial decision that is different
Right now they are hiding and desperately trying to prevent that.

You’re welcome to foolishly hold out hope.

Bottom line, an unarmed woman being moved along by the crowd should not have been shot. I can only coclude it was murder for intimidation. Cold blooded and planned.
A woman, who's "armed" status was unknown to the police, was part of a mob who had bashed open a window and were forcing their way into a chamber where people were being protected.

You seem to miss that part.
The liberal prove yourself unarmed bullshit
Actually the poluce are entirely responsible to see that you are armed And advancing in such a manner as to pose a lethal, not hypothetical, threat.
And crazy negroes on drugs and committing crimes get shot all the time. You ever going to stop whining about that?
Put more simply, you are OK with murdering a person who poses no visible threat, carrying no visible weapon, aiming to kill them not simply maim and stop them or scare them away for simple misdemeanor trespassing? Why didn't they simply fire at the ceiling? Or at a kneecap? Ever occur to you that a few gunshots into the ceiling might have been enough to stop or scare away most or all of these people without taking anyone's life?
You are in your home, an unknown number of hostile people have invaded, you have your family barricaded behind you, and you are armed and facing the door where the mob has broken it down and the first person enters. You have seconds to make a decision. What do you do?

I GET YOUR POINT, Mrs. C, but there is one problem:
  • Ashli and the Capitol cop were not in their home,
  • It was not an unknown invasion force,
  • They were not there for unknown reasons,
  • And there was no family involved.
I'm not trying to be obtuse but this was the Capitol, these were American citizens, they were only fighting so hard to get in because the government had tried so hard to keep them out, AFTER lying to them and refusing to address any of their questions or concerns for months.

I can only tell you that I would not have done things that way on EITHER side had I been there.

The Capitol protest was wrong coming from every side no matter how you look at it, yet it was PERFECTLY PREDICTABLE and expected considering the events that leads up to it, which the democrats, politicians and media hold most of the blame for.

Yet as usual, rather than LEARN from the experience to avoid it happening again, the Biddum Admin and democrats seem hell bent in trying to make the election flaws which lead to the event a PERMANENT FIXTURE in all future elections!

I guarandumtee you that if that happens, 1/6 will not be the last and will be a cake walk compared to what happens if another election is run again the way 2020 was.
Castle Doctrine is feeble bullshit here.

What controversy? Babbett was a domestic terrorist bent on Trump inspired insurrection and the violent overthrow of the United States. She got just what she deserved for attempting, with her cohorts, to break into the inner sanctum of the Capital.

She deserved on mercy, and got none. Good riddance!
Who is Babbett?

Your definition literally says you are wrong. Homocide IS a crime, sometimes, and sometimes it isnt.

"Homicide is when one human being causes the death of another. Not all homicide is murder, as some killings are manslaughter, and some are lawful, such as when justified by an affirmative defense, like insanity or self-defense."

I tried to explain this to him multiple times. He never understands. Dont even bother pointing out the obvious to him, it just goes over his head every single time. :laugh:

You two are adorable. We all know what a homicide is. You’re just splitting hairs again. This one is even worse than your argument that she didn’t get a warning before she was shot.

All's you have to do is go back and read post #6, then to my first response (post #171) then follow our back and forth from there.
You will see that Aclepias specifically stated that the cop warned her before he fired. When I challenged his claim, he not only refused to post his proof, but he then went further and bobbed and weaved (lied) about what he had stated in his posts.

You won't bother to check however, because you have no balls to call him out when he is wrong and he has lied.

It's not a stupid argument because it could mean the difference in whether the cop could be charged with negligence or even a more severe charge.

So far the powers that be are protecting their own, but it's obviously possible the cop could eventually be charged with a crime.

The poster claims the cop himself warned her before shooting her. Even when called out, he's failed to prove his claim, and now of course he's tried to lie his way out of his claims.

He’s not going to be charged and you’re splitting hairs over something that’s not important.

On a legal basis, I think it is important.

Regardless, you are proving you are not man enough to admit Aclepias was wrong to say the cop warned her. Where I come from, we either admit we made a mistake, or we show proof of our claims, or we simply say it's our opinion.
The poster has failed in each case, and you have failed to call him out.
If youre looking to find integrity with these people, you are wasting your time. :laugh:

If only you people took black crime this seriously.

I take all crime seriously. I want all criminals dealt with accordingly.
So you support the killing of Daunte Wright, George Floyd, etc.?

Regardless, you are proving you are not man enough to admit Aclepias was wrong to say the cop warned her. Where I come from, we either admit we made a mistake, or we show proof of our claims, or we simply say it's our opinion.

I don’t think it’s important from a legal basis. It’s splitting hairs for the sake of splitting hairs.

I specifically said that I don’t know if there was a verbal warning from the officer. I also don’t think it matters. I think you’re just being petty over a minor detail.

I said they should be dealt with accordingly. That doesn’t include a death sentence. Hence why Chauvin is charged with murder and the Capitol officer isn’t.

If you’re too stupid to understand why they are charged differently, then that’s your problem.

I said they should be dealt with accordingly. That doesn’t include a death sentence. Hence why Chauvin is charged with murder and the Capitol officer isn’t.

If you’re too stupid to understand why they are charged differently, then that’s your problem.
Why is death the proper solution for Babbit, but not for Floyd? Both were warned, but unlike Babbit, Floyd actually physically fought with the cops, so why do you support her death but not his, or Daunte Wrights?

I don’t think it’s important from a legal basis. It’s splitting hairs for the sake of splitting hairs.

I specifically said that I don’t know if there was a verbal warning from the officer. I also don’t think it matters. I think you’re just being petty over a minor detail.

We agree to disagree.

Why is death the proper solution for Babbit, but not for Floyd? Both were warned, but unlike Babbit, Floyd actually physically fought with the cops, so why do you support her death but not his, or Daunte Wrights?

Babbitt was leading a large violent mob to our elected officials. Floyd was being restrained by several officers and wasn’t a threat. This isn’t complicated.

Daunte Wright was just an accident. I don’t support that death but don’t think the officer should be charged either.

Babbitt was leading a large violent mob to our elected officials. Floyd was being restrained by several officers and wasn’t a threat. This isn’t complicated.

Daunte Wright was just an accident. I don’t support that death but don’t think the officer should be charged either.
Floyd violently resisted arrest. Why shouldnt he die? You see, the difference between us is, i apply my principles to every situation, regardless of their color. Im ok with Babbit getting shot. I have since day 1.

Floyd violently resisted arrest. Why shouldnt he die? You see, the difference between us is, i apply my principles to every situation, regardless of their color. Im ok with Babbit getting shot. I have since day 1.

I disagree on Floyd needing to be killed. And so does the jury. The cops had him detained and cuffed. They were in complete control of that situation.

Your dumb opinions are your problem, not mine. The world must be very confusing for you.

Floyd violently resisted arrest. Why shouldnt he die?
Violently resisted arrest is an overstatement. But the real reason he didn’t need to die because he posed zero threat to anyone as he was laying face down on the ground with his hands behind his back.
Was Babbit climbing through a window a real threat? We already know what happened when the people finally got inside.... nothing. She simply climbed through a window, lets be clear about that.

Floyd violently resisted arrest. Why shouldnt he die?
Violently resisted arrest is an overstatement. But the real reason he didn’t need to die because he posed zero threat to anyone as he was laying face down on the ground with his hands behind his back.
Was Babbit climbing through a window a real threat? We already know what happened when the people finally got inside.... nothing. She simply climbed through a window, lets be clear about that.
She wasn’t alone, now was she. She was part of a large mob. It wasn’t just a window, now was it. It was leading directly to the elected officials behind them. After she was shot, the crowd retreated and the police were reinforced with riot police.

Was Babbit climbing through a window a real threat?

The mob chanting “Hang Mike Pence” was trying to get to our elected officials. How far should the police have let them come in?

I’m sure after they beat up those 140 officers they were just going to politely disagree with our politicians, right? Right?!

The mob chanting “Hang Mike Pence” was trying to get to our elected officials. How far should the police have let them come in?

I’m sure after they beat up those 140 officers they were just going to politely disagree with our politicians, right? Right?!
Wait, we are taking mob chants as serious threats now? You do realize we have seen BLM chant death threats to the cops thousands of times, right? Should we be arresting those mobs? Death threats are illegal. Are mob chants real threats? If they are, you should want every BLM leader arrested on RICO charges.

Wait, we are taking mob chants as serious threats now? You do realize we have seen BLM chant death threats to the cops thousands of times, right? Should we be arresting those mobs? Death threats are illegal. Are mob chants real threats? If they are, you should want every BLM leader arrested.

We should be arresting rioters who attack police officers and break into our government buildings. Not complicated.

Once again, how far should the police have let the mob go when they were trying to get to our elected officials? Do you think we should have let them all the way in? Because I don’t. I’m glad someone stopped them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back