There Is No Crisis On The Southern Border. None.

What has pence said about mass murders with guns in America? Are the attacks at Parkland and other schools not worthy of being called a "crisis" situation?

Notice too the Republican reaction to the use of the word MF'er framed by the word impeachment. The hysterical political theater around this issue is an example of a Right Wing / Conservative moral compass out of wack.

Mike Pence was burbling a few minutes ago about the “crisis” on our southern border, so I’d like to share that crisis with you. Here it is:

blog_net_illegal_immigration_southern_border1.gif

Yes, there is traffic across our southern border. However, the net traffic entering the US is zero or lower. To put it plainly: more people are leaving than are coming in.This is not a crisis. It is not anything close to a crisis.

The number of undocumented workers in the United States has been declining steadily for a decade. It’s obviously not something to panic over. What’s more, anyone who’s truly concerned about the undocumented population anyway should be obsessed with E-Verify, not a wall. This is because a properly functioning E-Verify system would (a) be more effective than a wall, (b) stop illegal immigration from everywhere, not just the south, and (c) reduce all forms of illegal immigration, including visa overstays, which a wall can’t stop.

Trump’s obsession with a wall is a sign of unseriousness. The big businesses that run the Republican Party encourage it because they know it won’t work—and something that works is the last thing they want.

This whole thing is just a kabuki show. It’s ridiculous.

There is no crisis on the southern border. None.

This is nothing but deflection from the ass kicking Republicans got in the midterms, and Trumps legal problems him and his family will be facing soon.
...other than we have an wide open southern border.

It’s not “wide open” . And it’s definitely no emergency.
Quit falling down the well
The vast majority of the southern border looks like this...

desert03_wide-f8d0e6a77f58a2c53937c1c2c9d533eaa728b54f.jpg

Yeah. Cause a lot of it is empty wasteland . Why bother putting a wall where no one is at ?
Illegal aliens costs this country billions of dollars every year
According to the CATO Institute they cost between 3 and 16 billion. That's ALL of them in every way.

That's the right wing think tank CATO.

And to eliminate that cost you would have to remove completely 11 million people.'

what do you suppose that would cost?

wait. I'm expecting logic from people who operate on gut level hatred of brown people.

Never mind

Mike Pence was burbling a few minutes ago about the “crisis” on our southern border, so I’d like to share that crisis with you. Here it is:

Yes, there is traffic across our southern border. However, the net traffic entering the US is zero or lower. To put it plainly: more people are leaving than are coming in.This is not a crisis. It is not anything close to a crisis.

The number of undocumented workers in the United States has been declining steadily for a decade. It’s obviously not something to panic over. What’s more, anyone who’s truly concerned about the undocumented population anyway should be obsessed with E-Verify, not a wall. This is because a properly functioning E-Verify system would (a) be more effective than a wall, (b) stop illegal immigration from everywhere, not just the south, and (c) reduce all forms of illegal immigration, including visa overstays, which a wall can’t stop.

Trump’s obsession with a wall is a sign of unseriousness. The big businesses that run the Republican Party encourage it because they know it won’t work—and something that works is the last thing they want.

This is nothing but deflection from the ass kicking Republicans got in the midterms, and Trumps legal problems him and his family will be facing soon.
Upgrading Ellis Island and surrounding infrastructure is more cost effective and humane.

What has pence said about mass murders with guns in America? Are the attacks at Parkland and other schools not worthy of being called a "crisis" situation?

Notice too the Republican reaction to the use of the word MF'er framed by the word impeachment. The hysterical political theater around this issue is an example of a Right Wing / Conservative moral compass out of wack.
Violence with firearms in progressive controlled urban America is an nonissue... It’s just a case of progressives shitting where they live....

Yeah. Cause a lot of it is empty wasteland . Why bother putting a wall where no one is at ?
According to the CATO Institute they cost between 3 and 16 billion. That's ALL of them in every way.

And to eliminate that cost you would have to remove completely 11 million people.'

wait. I'm expecting logic from people who operate on gut level hatred of brown people.

Never mind
Lol
Facts are facts... This country does not benefit from illegal aliens in anyway.
BTW I happen to be a minority... Obviously you don’t know what real racism is

Never mind
Lol

Yep, you are in the minority all right, well below average in intelligence and too dumb to know it. I don't make this statement to be cruel, it's simply a fact of life.

Violence with firearms in progressive controlled urban America is an nonissue... It’s just a case of progressives shitting where they live....

As the USMB who was voted dumbest member of the year for the past two years, it seems you are seeking a threepeat; your comments will always keep you in the running. Your post is irrelevant, insipid and absurd.
Lol
Says the progress of control freak

Will you answer the question then, why are all of these mass shootings happening in progressive controlled urban America?

It’s obvious these ideas of the progressives are not working, gun free America is where these type of things are happening. These things do not happen in Rural American where it’s a wash with guns.

Buy more guns and ammo... It will make your neighborhood safer

And bring gangbangers into our cities and drugs galore with impunity

It is not even debatable.

Crushing working-class wages , mostly blacks. And overbuilding our law enforcement (getting them killed as well as we just saw in CA), schools and hospitals. It has to end. The idiots who oppose this simply do not live in areas affected by it. I'd like to see their faces in a major sanctuary city hospital ER queue .

What is curious is how the Dems who all voted for border security and campaigned on the IMPERATIVE to close the border have all gone dumb.

Trump won promising to build a Wall and secure our borders. The left views the Wall as a political imperative for Trump and an existential threat to growing their base of dependency.

Period. They will fight the Wall as if it was an existential threat to them because they are right. It is.

Their miscalculation lies in that their DEFEAT of the Wall will cost them dearly in 2020. Trump succeeded deftly in making this shutdown ALL ABOUT THE Wall.

Never mind
Lol

Yep, you are in the minority all right, well below average in intelligence and too dumb to know it. I don't make this statement to be cruel, it's simply a fact of life.
Lol
You’ve obviously never seen real racism… You watch too much mainstream media and Hollywood movies made by Child molesting Hollywood types.

Never mind
Lol
change the law; we don't have an immigration clause.

Never mind
Lol
Yep, we have an wide open southern border.
Without a border there is no such thing as border security or a country for that matter

Never mind
Lol
Without a border there is no such thing as border security or a country for that matter
nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.

Our northern border is even less secure.

Never mind
Lol
nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.

True
Americas border security is a fucking joke all away around both northern and southern...
Good thing we have oceans on the east and west… LOL

Never mind
Lol

True
Americas border security is a fucking joke all away around both northern and southern...
Because ya know...boats haven't been invented yet

Never mind
Lol

True

You think, err...of course not, you believe our ports are secure?

See one example here:

Chinese Smuggled Into Port Arrested

I demand trump order every port, every bay, every cove on our coast lines to be secured with steel gates, and require every vessel seeking entrance to pass inspection by the Coast Guard on Cutter's outside the perimeter.

You gotta laugh at lefties who have been telling us about a "crisis" in the climate for the last twenty years but they see no problem with illegal aliens crossing the border and killing Cops and citizens.

Forum List

Back