There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

I haven't seen it. I'm seen some stuff y'all think is proof, but, when the rubber hits the road, it's not.

You know the old saying.....

Put up or shut up!

Show me whatcha got.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

I have repeatedly watched members provide you with links, articles. Oversight Committee reports, eye-witness testimony, whistleblower testimony and now there are audio recordings made by the guy who bribed Biden.

You are a waste of time and will never see any evidence against Biden because of your 1 main problem...

download.jpeg-5.jpg

View attachment 794967

I have repeatedly watched members provide you with links, articles. Oversight Committee reports, eye-witness testimony, whistleblower testimony and now there are audio recordings made by the guy who bribed Biden.

You are a waste of time and will never see any evidence against Biden because of your 1 main problem...

View attachment 794968

There has been no whistleblower testimony Joe Biden took a bribe.

There have been no audio recordings of Joe Biden taking a bribe.

You are mentally ill.

All we have are statements by politicians who are flinging as much poo and making as much noise as possible to distract from Dear Leader's crimes and indictments.

They have been flinging accusations of all varieties for MONTHS, and come up empty every time. This Biden bribery bullshit is the scraping of the bottom of the barrel.

So tell me, credulous rube. What did Joe Biden do for Burisma in exchange for this mythical $5 million? That's the other half of the made up pay-for-play equation, after all.

D'oh!

Do you mean besides the well-documented transactions between Hunter Biden and the Ukrainian energy companies? Augmented with documented email that says "We've got to make sure the big guy gets his 10%"?

You can't seriously expect to find something that says the word "bribe"...that would be ridiculous...but some of ya'll are really that ignorant.

The video on the newsweek site physically shows the bank transactions (redacted) that implicate Biden in a cash-for-access scheme:

Forum List

Back