There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

That's not what you and I are talking about. Jesus called Daniel a "Prophet", is he a liar?

1) Jesus says to them "15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—". He is quoting the Prophetic word given in the Book of Daniel

Daniel was talking about what had happened when Antiochus IV defiled the Temple. That was the first abomination of desolation. The rededication of the Temple is why the Jews celebrate Hanukkah.

That's what Jesus is speaking of.

Daniel was talking about what had happened when Antiochus IV defiled the Temple. That was the first abomination of desolation. The rededication of the Temple is why the Jews celebrate Hanukkah.

That's what Jesus is speaking of.

Jesus called Daniel a Prophet, is Jesus lying? Very simple question

No silly.. Just give me the scripture about a third ingathering.

You said there were two in gatherings. That is leaving out history.. Did you make a mistake? lol.

And what do you mean no? I was there. It was in the subway of all places. Who would've thunk it?

Hey now, are you one of those people who will try to convince me that I didn't see what I saw with my own eyes or what I happened to me really didn't happen or that I don't know what I do know??

You may be a descendant of the Nachash (I haven't decided) but you aren't that good sweetheart.

Last edited:
Jesus called Daniel a Prophet, is Jesus lying? Very simple question

Daniel is not counted among the prophets because it was written in 168 BC about the persecutions under Antiochus IV and his defilement of the Temple.

You said there were two in gatherings. That is leaving out history.. Did you make a mistake? lol.

And what do you mean no? I was there. It was in the subway of all places. Who would've thunk it?

Hey now, are you one of those people who will try to convince me that I didn't see what I saw with my own eyes or what I happened to me really didn't happen or that I don't know what I do know??

You may be a descendant of the Nachash (I haven't decided) but you aren't that good sweetheart.

What does your being in a subway have to do with it? There were two ingatherings.. The Exodus from Egypt and the return of the exiles from Babylon.

Daniel is not counted among the prophets because it was written in 168 BC about the persecutions under Antiochus IV and his defilement of the Temple.

Got it, Jesus called him a Prophet.. YOU think Jesus is a liar. Why not just come out and say it plainly?

Got it, Jesus called him a Prophet.. YOU think Jesus is a liar. Why not just come out and say it plainly?

In the Hebrew Scriptures the Book of Daniel is found not among the Prophets but among the Writings.

What does your being in a subway have to do with it? There were two ingatherings.. The Exodus from Egypt and the return of the exiles from Babylon.

My being in the subway has about as much to do with the topic as your claim of two ingatherings as if Israel becoming a nation again is not a third.

You wanted scripture where Jesus says there will be another, as if history is irrelevant, here it is;

The great trumpet will sound, and he will send out his angels to the four corners of the earth, and they will gather his chosen people from one end of the world to the other. Matthew 24:31

Jesus said this after he told of the coming destruction of Judea and subsequent diaspora

Last edited:
Jesus called him a Prophet, you are calling Jesus a liar. It really is just that simple.

Its confusing..

Some scholars say there were other writers of Daniel over time and it was only completed in 165 BC.

Wading thru this may help.

My being in the subway has about as much to do with the topic as your claim of two ingatherings.

You wanted scripture where Jesus says there will be another, as if history is irrelevant, here it is;

The great trumpet will sound, and he will send out his angels to the four corners of the earth, and they will gather his chosen people from one end of the world to the other. Matthew 24:31

Jesus said this after he told of the coming destruction of Judea and subsequent diaspora
Moshe said this at the end of Deuteronomy.

My being in the subway has about as much to do with the topic as your claim of two ingatherings.

Gathering the elect is about gathering souls.

The elect are true believers: those who submit to Jesus as the Messiah and Savior, who trust Him for the forgiveness of their sins, counting on His righteousness to make them acceptable to God. To be "elect" is to be chosen, and these people are chosen by God to be His children forever.

The elect are true believers: those who submit to Jesus as the Messiah and Savior, who trust Him for the forgiveness of their sins, counting on His righteousness to make them acceptable to God. To be "elect" is to be chosen, and these people are chosen by God to be His children forever.
Check out The Gospel According To John...Predestination.
It doesn't matter what you believe.

Just like Jewish people... ugh.... Your not so subtle anti semitism, not to mention "submit to Jesus" is quite revealing.

Its confusing..

Some scholars say there were other writers of Daniel over time and it was only completed in 165 BC.

Wading thru this may help.

Jesus Christ called Daniel a Prophet. I don't need any man to discredit the Savior. Tell me, how can Jesus save you if He is a liar?

Forum List

Back