There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

in fact then show the registry that jesus was a jew - were they heavenly, they were not a jew.

hereditary idolatry - apartheid heaven - the false beginning and commandments claimed by moses the liar ... one can not make their bed and not sleep in it - liberation theology, self determination is what jesus and those that gave their lives died for.

live in torrent yourself, hobel or help set free those that have sinned.
Are you insinuating that a person that is "heavenly" cannot be born Jewish?

According to the vast majority of (non religious) historians, Jesus was a Galilean Jew who practiced Judaism. If he were not Jewish and if he did not practice/teach Judaism, he would have never been crucified. He was also often referred to as "Rabbi" by his disciples.

you call jesus a jackass - you kidd yourself, they new, the jews from the beginning jesus is the repudiation of judaism the lies of moses and all the rest of it.

as long as their sins inflict harm they will live in torment.
He did not call Jesus a "jackass". He was referring to folks that do not understand his posts. It's actually an old saying.

If Moses (and the Old Testament) is nothing but lies, how do you explain that the entirety of Jesus' teachings are based on passages from the Old Testament?

His two most important commandments are taken (WORD FOR WORD) from the Old Testament.

Deuteronomy 6:5:

"Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength."

Leviticus 19:18 states, “You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against any of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the LORD.”

Mathew 22:36-40

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

And the LORD said to Moses, “Behold, you are about to lie down with your fathers. Then this people will rise and whore after the foreign gods among them in the land that they are entering, and they will forsake me and break my covenant that I have made with them. (Deut 31:16)​
The Old Testament is littered with passages like this. Israel was an idolatrous, wayward people. A whore in Babylon.

Where was Rome? Nowhere near, until judgment fell on Judea.
I am fascinated----I cannot remember anything in the OT about Israel being a
WHORE IN BABYLON. The allusion to WHORE to represent----"do this and
not that" is very common place in Hebrew literature. ----but specifically ---
uhm "YOU LOUSY WHORE IN BABYLON" ?? anyone. Babylon as a people
were considered perverse----being there was a horror---WHORES all over the
place----the women dressed entirely in RED----really disgusting---they even
tattooed their skin----MORE DISGUSTING BABYLONIAN STUFF-----the worst
insult was something like Ya' LOUSY BABYLONIAN

ALSO----Daniel shows up in Dante's "Divine Comedy" ---because, as I have been told---
(sorry---I am in no mood to search for a citation)----Daniel KNEW Jesus was on his way
so even Limbo was not good enough for him----somehow he gets to go to PARADISO.
sophistry is fun
make that idiotically contrived sophistry

Thanks so much.
Ezekiel writes of Israel’s whoredom while in Babylonian captivity (while remembering such behavior in Egypt, Philistine, Assyria, and Chaldea):

“And after all your wickedness (woe, woe to you! declares the Lord GOD), you built yourself a vaulted chamber and made yourself a lofty place in every square. At the head of every street you built your lofty place and made your beauty an abomination, offering yourself to any passerby and multiplying your whoring. You also played the whore with the Egyptians, your lustful neighbors, multiplying your whoring, to provoke me to anger. Behold, therefore, I stretched out my hand against you and diminished your allotted portion and delivered you to the greed of your enemies, the daughters of the Philistines, who were ashamed of your lewd behavior. You played the whore also with the Assyrians, because you were not satisfied; yes, you played the whore with them, and still you were not satisfied. You multiplied your whoring also with the trading land of Chaldea, and even with this you were not satisfied. (16)​

Here’s a short passage reminiscing on their behavior in Babylon:

Behind the door and the doorpost
you have set up your memorial;
for, deserting me, you have uncovered your bed,
you have gone up to it,
you have made it wide;
and you have made a covenant for yourself with them,
you have loved their bed,
you have looked on nakedness.
(Is 57:8)​

Israel’s idolatry – her whoredom – is all over the Old Testament, especially in Babylon. Let the naysayers wallow in their ignorance.

Good grief. The whore of Babylon was Israel. The prophets were always scolding Israel for whoring after false gods.
Although the region (specifically Jerusalem) was scolded repeatedly in the Old Testament - both Israel (and Jerusalem) are redeemed almost as often as they are scolded. They are redeemed in the Book of Isaiah and are to be finally redeemed with the coming of the Messiah.

When John wrote the book of Revelation, he was imprisoned on the island of Patmos. The entire book of Revelation is written in "code", because at the time, Christianity was essentially illegal and regarded as a "cult"; they could have been persecuted, imprisoned or killed if they wrote about anything that went against the Roman Empire. The book of Revelation is dated between 70-90 AD, depending on the source.

Although the Book of Revelation was written in a spiritual (eternal) sense, it was also written in correlation to the events of the time. In the spiritual (eternal) sense, the Whore of Babylon can be associated with capitol cities that "stray" from God's ways and adore "Earthly ways". So historically, Jerusalem could have been considered as such.

That said, in all likelihood, John was referring to the capitol city of Rome at the time:

First Peter (1 Peter 5:13) implies the author is in "Babylon", which has been held to be a coded reference to Rome.[8][9][10] Many Biblical scholars[11][12] believe that "Babylon" is a metaphor for the pagan Roman Empire at the time it persecuted Christians, before the Edict of Milan in 313. According to Eusebius of Caesarea Babylon would be Rome or the Roman Empire:

And Peter makes mention of Mark in his first epistle which they say that he wrote in Rome itself, as is indicated by him, when he calls the city, by a figure, Babylon, as he does in the following words: «The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, salutes you; and so does Marcus my son.»(1 Peter 5:13)"[13]
Some biblical scholars recognize that "Babylon" is a cipher for Rome or the Roman Empire but believe Babylon is not limited to the Roman city of the first century. Craig Koester says outright that "the whore is Rome, yet more than Rome."[14] It "is the Roman imperial world, which in turn represents the world alienated from God."[15] Some exegetes interpret the passage as a scathing critique of a servant people of Rome who do the Empire's bidding, interpreting that the author of Revelation was speaking of the Herodians—a party of Jews friendly to Rome and open to its influence, like the Hellenizers of centuries past—and later, corrupt Hasmoneans, where the ruler of Jerusalem or Roman Judea exercised his power at the pleasure of the Roman emperor, and was dependent on Roman influence, like Herod the Great in the Gospel of Luke.[citation needed]

In 4 Ezra,[16][17] 2 Baruch[18] and the Sibylline Oracles,[19] "Babylon" is a cryptic name for Rome.[20] In Revelation 17:9 it is said that she sits on "seven mountains",[21] typically understood as the seven hills of Rome.[22][23][24][25][26] A Roman coin minted under the Emperor Vespasian (ca. 70 AD) depicts Rome as a woman sitting on seven hills.[27]

1698424422853.png

According to the International Standard Bible Encyclopedia, "The characteristics ascribed to this Babylon apply to Rome rather than to any other city of that age: (a) as ruling over the kings of the earth (Revelation 17:18); (b) as sitting on seven mountains (Revelation 17:9); (c) as the center of the world's merchandise (Revelation 18:3, 11–13); (d) as the corrupter of the nations (Revelation 17:2; 18:3; 19:2); (e) as the persecutor of the saints (Revelation 17:6)."[28]

First Peter (1 Peter 5:13) implies the author is in "Babylon", which has been held to be a coded reference to Rome.[8][9][10] Many Biblical scholars[11][12] believe that "Babylon" is a metaphor for the pagan Roman Empire at the time it persecuted Christians, before the Edict of Milan in 313. According to Eusebius of Caesarea Babylon would be Rome or the Roman Empire:

It's right after the passages about them being a whore in Rome.
the "whore in babylon" thing is in the NT book of Revulsions---
not the TANACH---which includes the stuff the prophets wrote.
Are you suggesting that the mushroom charged "john" of the
book of revulsions is a "prophet"?

the "whore in babylon" thing is in the NT book of Revulsions---
not the TANACH---which includes the stuff the prophets wrote.
Are you suggesting that the mushroom charged "john" of the
book of revulsions is a "prophet"?
Israel's infidelity is all over the Old Testament, contrary to what you think. Rome is never even mentioned.

Get a clue.

Israel's infidelity is all over the Old Testament, contrary to what you think. Rome is never even mentioned.

Get a clue.
nor is "THE WHORE OF BABYLON". The phrase comes from a book developed by the
employees of the EMPEROR OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE---CONSTANTINE---

use your head. Whore in the OT is an expletive applied to any who adhered
to FOREIGN CULTURES, CUSTOMS, RELIGIONS---etc. -----only a whore would
wear a red dress. Do you have any idea how the word "bitch" is used in
english? how about "sharmootah" in arabic?

nor is "THE WHORE OF BABYLON". The phrase comes from a book developed by the
employees of the EMPEROR OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE---CONSTANTINE---

use your head. Whore in the OT is an expletive applied to any who adhered
to FOREIGN CULTURES, CUSTOMS, RELIGIONS---etc. -----only a whore would
wear a red dress. Do you have any idea how the word "bitch" is used in
english? how about "sharmootah" in arabic?
Deuteronomy 31:16

Last edited:
Again the obedience/disobedience dichotomy with which the prophets castigated Israel, a people routinely engaged in foreign cultures, customs, and religions.
I screwed that up. I meant Deuteronomy 31:16

It appears that more often than not, they chose disobedience.
the 'holy roman empire" chose imperialism, murder, wars and nazism. The movie
CABARET reveals that the THIRD REICH ---was like BABYLON----as was the first and second---
REICHS aka the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRES which were ruled by the POPE

Yep...all through the OT they are called harlots and whores.
Yep---the islamo nazi interpretation of fine poetic prose. Then
there was the CHRISTIAN INTERPRETATION that brought us genocide,
Inquistion, mass murder and unprecedented perversity----and the
Koran---which is the "FIX" on all the others (to wit the "PERVERSE AND
FRAUDULENT "new testament" and the equally perverse "OT")--which
brought us Oct 7 as a manifestation thereof

Forum List

Back