There is No Future Battle of Armageddon:

Jesus was circumcised on the seventh day of his life---

that's a joke.

no one knew jesus on his 7th day of life - no one knew jesus was born ... the nativity is pure folk lore.

they, the baby - may have been circumcised, does not mean anything than a local custom, how many rcc's are not the same. provide the documentation for your claim. signed by jesus.

those people if so were in name only to keep alive - jesus was never a jew ... those that gave their lives were not jews - and certainly not 4th century christians.

theirs was an attempt for a new religion of liberation theology, self determination - that ended up being written in the 4th century by the crucifiers that includes the awful documents, false coercion of a&e, personification of heavenly commandments that never existed ascribed by moses - the new 1st century religion in all ways repudiated judaism and brought untimely deaths to those that gave their lives as proof of its veracity.

Especially in Babylon. The sentiment never went away, lasting even to John of Patmos.
?? "especially in Babylon" what?
that's a joke.

no one knew jesus on his 7th day of life - no one knew jesus was born ... the nativity is pure folk lore.

they, the baby - may have been circumcised, does not mean anything than a local custom, how many rcc's are not the same. provide the documentation for your claim. signed by jesus.

those people if so were in name only to keep alive - jesus was never a jew ... those that gave their lives were not jews - and certainly not 4th century christians.

theirs was an attempt for a new religion of liberation theology, self determination - that ended up being written in the 4th century by the crucifiers that includes the awful documents, false coercion of a&e, personification of heavenly commandments that never existed ascribed by moses - the new 1st century religion in all ways repudiated judaism and brought untimely deaths to those that gave their lives as proof of its veracity.
thanks for sharing, breezie---AGAIN AND AGAIN----I was describing the catholic
lore concerning the lore which describes the person Jesus

Are you insinuating that a person that is "heavenly" cannot be born Jewish?

According to the vast majority of (non religious) historians, Jesus was a Galilean Jew who practiced Judaism. If he were not Jewish and if he did not practice/teach Judaism, he would have never been crucified. He was also often referred to as "Rabbi" by his disciples.

judaism is not a heavenly religion.

that they crucified him is proof enough, they did so for their own self interest.

thanks for sharing, breezie---AGAIN AND AGAIN----I was describing the catholic
lore
concerning the lore which describes the person Jesus

well, that is written by the crucifiers -

all three desert religions are by their bibles one in the same - the false heavenly personified 10 commandments that never existed - the corrupt coercion of a&e - etc. ... remove the fallacies, the heavenly religion of antiquity is all that is required for admission to the everlasting.

Read deuteronomy 31:16
what for ?
well, that is written by the crucifiers -

all three desert religions are by their bibles one in the same - the false heavenly personified 10 commandments that never existed - the corrupt coercion of a&e - etc. ... remove the fallacies, the heavenly religion of antiquity is all that is required for admission to the everlasting.
uhm----keep that "written by the crucifiers UNDER YOU HAT-----remember
the INQUISITION

What are the "six words" that you profess to be the "heavenly religion"?

prescribed to a&e for their journey - the triumph of good vs evil - reiterated by the heavens after the great thunder storm.

the goal if accomplished - to acquire final judgement and admission to the everlasting.

Obviously you don't.
fancy wancy private school girl............
I went to public school---what chance
do I have? about Deuteronomy 31:16 ??? what?

Last edited:
prescribed to a&e for their journey - the triumph of good vs evil - reiterated by the heavens after the great thunder storm.

the goal if accomplished - to acquire final judgement and admission to the everlasting.
like the Egyptian mummies?

What happens if a person fails to triumph over evil? And to what measure are people judged for "admission to the everlasting"?

Obviously you don't.

Of course I do, I just don't need to explain away the parts I might not like. You need to rewrite it or reinterpret what you don't like. You have no idea about a real life relationship with the Savior.

And to what measure are people judged for "admission to the everlasting"?

their spirit does not perish w/ their physiology ... liberation theology is freeing your spirit while you are alive - called purity of thought, just be on the side of the heavens.

Of course I do, I just don't need to explain away the parts I might not like. You need to rewrite it or reinterpret what you don't like. You have no idea about a real life relationship with the Savior.

Just stick with what it says.

Yep---the islamo nazi interpretation of fine poetic prose. Then
there was the CHRISTIAN INTERPRETATION that brought us genocide,
Inquistion, mass murder and unprecedented perversity----and the
Koran---which is the "FIX" on all the others (to wit the "PERVERSE AND
FRAUDULENT "new testament" and the equally perverse "OT")--which
brought us Oct 7 as a manifestation thereof

Israel periodically bombs Gaza.

SS leader Himmler sealed the city’s fate early on by declaring, “Every inhabitant must be killed, no prisoners are allowed, Warsaw is to be razed to the ground, and in this way, an intimidating example for the whole of Europe is to be created.”

Israel periodically bombs Gaza.

SS leader Himmler sealed the city’s fate early on by declaring, “Every inhabitant must be killed, no prisoners are allowed, Warsaw is to be razed to the ground, and in this way, an intimidating example for the whole of Europe is to be created.”
very similar to the declarations of the rapist dog of mecca upon all those who refuse to
kiss his ass

Is Shiva real?

Can you read?

"But when you see JERUSALEM surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her.

For these are the DAYS OF VENGEANCE, that ALL things which are WRITTEN may be fulfilled. 23 Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing infants in those days! For there will be great distress on the earth and WRATH AGAINST THIS PEOPLE; 24 they will fall by the edge of the sword and be taken away as captives among all nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

Can you read?

"But when you see JERUSALEM surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her.

For these are the DAYS OF VENGEANCE, that ALL things which are WRITTEN may be fulfilled. 23 Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing infants in those days! For there will be great distress on the earth and WRATH AGAINST THIS PEOPLE; 24 they will fall by the edge of the sword and be taken away as captives among all nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
ROFLMAO @ LUKE------did constantine's friend have a crystal ball too?

Forum List

Back