There Is No Such Thing As White Privilege

Redistribution is OK. I am a lifelong LIBERAL on economics. I support raising taxes on the rich to at least 70% (maybe higher). I support raising the minimum wage. I support workers rights, and various cases of business regulation. But AA is cold-blooded, malicious racial discrimination, and anybody who supports it ought to be arrested and jailed.
Naw. I'm talking returning land stolen by whites from Blacks back to them. I'm talking about giving back the original 40 acres Blacks told Sherman they wanted and Jackson rescinded. If the US cant or wont do this then we do it the slow way via AA.
And by violating the 1964 Civil right law. You're under arrest. And for your edification, much more land was taken from Whites than from Blacks, so don't try give me that crap that it's a Black thing.
Dont care about what white land was taken. i'm talking about returning Black land. Whites losing their land by the hands of other whites have nothing to do with this.
Whatever the hell it is your babbling about, it has nothing to do with Black Privilege 1964-2014, and White victimization 1964-2014. So please talk ON TOPIV, Mr. Diversion.
No such thing as Black privledge since AA is not just for Blacks. We have already agreed white women benefit from AA more than anyone else. Thats actually more white privilege. The fact that the stolen land is now owned by whites is more white privilege.
FALSE! I most certainly did NOT agree to that. In fact I showed that, by far, white women are victims of AA, which is more White VICTIMIZATION. Your drivel talk about stolen land is a pile of crap, and I haven't seen a shred of evidence pertaining to it, and even if you did have some, so what ? It's not a Black thing. I told you that before.

They wont be appearing. You deal with me or deal with the system of AA.

You were not a slave ... So I cannot support you.
Give me their cell phone number ... Perhaps I can convince them to appear.

Oh ... I don't particularly care about racism in the form of AA ... Bigots do what they have to in order to cling to their ideas.

I didnt ask for support. I said give me the land my ancestors owned back to me or deal with AA.

I didn't say anything about giving you anything ... You want land then do what the rest of us do and buy it.

Oh ... I don't particularly care about racism in the form of AA ... Bigots do what they have to in order to cling to their ideas.

I didnt ask for support. I said give me the land my ancestors owned back to me or deal with AA.

I didn't say anything about giving you anything ... You want land then do what the rest of us do and buy it.

Some of the rest of you inherit it. Which Asclepias could have done, had his ancestors gotten the land promised them.

Interesting, huh?

Naw. I'm talking returning land stolen by whites from Blacks back to them. I'm talking about giving back the original 40 acres Blacks told Sherman they wanted and Jackson rescinded. If the US cant or wont do this then we do it the slow way via AA.
And by violating the 1964 Civil right law. You're under arrest. And for your edification, much more land was taken from Whites than from Blacks, so don't try give me that crap that it's a Black thing.
Dont care about what white land was taken. i'm talking about returning Black land. Whites losing their land by the hands of other whites have nothing to do with this.
Whatever the hell it is your babbling about, it has nothing to do with Black Privilege 1964-2014, and White victimization 1964-2014. So please talk ON TOPIV, Mr. Diversion.
No such thing as Black privledge since AA is not just for Blacks. We have already agreed white women benefit from AA more than anyone else. Thats actually more white privilege. The fact that the stolen land is now owned by whites is more white privilege.
FALSE! I most certainly did NOT agree to that. In fact I showed that, by far, white women are victims of AA, which is more White VICTIMIZATION. Your drivel talk about stolen land is a pile of crap, and I haven't seen a shred of evidence pertaining to it, and even if you did have some, so what ? It's not a Black thing. I told you that before.
Sorry monkey. Here is the link. Provide yours that can refute this.

Sally Kohn Affirmative Action Helps White Women More Than Others TIME.com

I dont care what you didnt say. Those are the terms. Return the land or deal with AA.

You bring up an interesting point. Presumably, land your ancestors owned would have been passed down, generation to generation, to be used and profited from. And nobody would dispute that you are entitled to that.

Yet, if your ancestors suffered an injustice, you apparently are not entitled to collect a settlement in their name.
But it's not a Black thing. Many, in fact, far more Whites have had the same injustice. And why should he collect a settelement in their name ? HE didn't suffer anything. But the Whites who have had jobs, job promotions, college financial aid, and entire careers stolen from them HAVE suffered from these AA injustices, and therefore should receive settlement s from being victims of the Black Privilege.

You bring up an interesting point. Presumably, land your ancestors owned would have been passed down, generation to generation, to be used and profited from. And nobody would dispute that you are entitled to that.

Yet, if your ancestors suffered an injustice, you apparently are not entitled to collect a settlement in their name.
But it's not a Black thing. Many, in fact, far more Whites have had the same injustice. And why should he collect a settelement in their name ? HE didn't suffer anything. But the Whites who have had jobs, job promotions, college financial aid, and entire careers stolen from them HAVE suffered from these AA injustices, and therefore should receive settlement s from being victims of the Black Privilege.
No white people got their land taken because they were white dunce. Just like there are wealthy whites sitting on land that belonged to my ancestors that same land could be part of my legacy to leave my children. Does your mind comprehend this or is legacy too big of a concept for you to grasp?

Last edited:

I dont care what you didnt say. Those are the terms. Return the land or deal with AA.
Stop talking stupid. Your dumbbell land spiel has already been refuted. You're entitled to nothing, and as a supporter of AA, YOU personally should be made to pay settlements to the White victims of AA, out of your own pocket.

Who lost an "entire career"?

Stop talking stupid. Your dumbbell land spiel has already been refuted. You're entitled to nothing, and as a supporter of AA, YOU personally should be made to pay settlements to the White victims of AA, out of your own pocket.
I dont see any refutation. I do see plenty of denials and deflections. I'm not looking for entitlements. I want the land back or you deal with AA.

No white people got their land taken because they were white dunce. Just like there are wealthy whites sitting on land that belonged to my ancestors that same land could be part of my legacy to leave my children. Does your mind comprehend this or is legacy to big of a concept for you to grasp?
YOU are the dunce. Nobody got their land taken because of what race they were. They all just got land taken, that's all, and you're trying to make it into a race thing. Dude, it's a dumb rap. It doesn't fly. And as I've said 5 times now, it's not anything YOU suffered,. like the White people of 1964-2014 HAVE suffered from AA. Get it ?
geez.gif

No white people got their land taken because they were white dunce. Just like there are wealthy whites sitting on land that belonged to my ancestors that same land could be part of my legacy to leave my children. Does your mind comprehend this or is legacy to big of a concept for you to grasp?
YOU are the dunce. Nobody got their land taken because of what race they were. They all just got land taken, that's all, and you're trying to make it into a race thing. Dude, it's a dumb rap. It doesn't fly. And as I've said 5 times now, it's not anything YOU suffered,. like the White people of 1964-2014 HAVE suffered from AA. Get it ?
geez.gif
Sorry but you are an idiot. There were racial cleansing all over the south and other parts of the country where Black people lost their land and Jackson made the slaves give their land back to the former slave owners. It was specifically because they were Black you dunce.

I dont see any refutation. I do see plenty of denials and deflections. I'm not looking for entitlements. I want the land back or you deal with AA.
Yes you did. And YOU are the one making the denials and deflections that I DO see YOU making. Nobody deals with AA which is a violation of the 1964 civil rights act. You are criminal, and a malicious racist.

Today, as many other days, I heard somebody on one of the cable news shows using the term "White Privilege". Today it was Sunny Hostin, but it could just as easily have been any one of 100 different people.
They say these words as if every TV viewer fully accepted the term as meaning what it clearly states.

Only problem with the term is that it does not exist. And it has not existed for half a century now, ever since whatever White Privilege did exist previously, has been obliterated and replaced by Black Privilege, by way of Affirmative Action. How in the world anyone could believe there is White Privilege in America, when hundreds of millions of White Americans have been deprived of education and careers due to this insidious, treacherous, anti-White discrimination.

Being deprived of college admission, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, etc. has been SOP for Whites long enough for some people to have had it eradicate their entire worklife from starting out rookie, clear through to retirement at age 65.

It's time now for the term "White Privilege" to be retired (50 years too late). And why don't we hear the correct term Black Privilege more often ? Or should I say "at all ?"

Those who claim that I am where I am because of white privilege simply get shown my three college degrees, two of which are advanced, my Stat'es residential contractor license, my current secondary teaching certificate although I no longer teach but maintain, and a 4" three-ring binder of State, national, and international certifications in my currently employed field.

Guess all I had to do in the simple minds of those people is to have shown up to an interview with my white skin.
Do you have binders full of women?

I have binders full of qualifications, diplomas, licenses, etc. I didn't get a damn one of them because I was white.

You may have binders full of women as that is as close as you'll ever come.

Today, as many other days, I heard somebody on one of the cable news shows using the term "White Privilege". Today it was Sunny Hostin, but it could just as easily have been any one of 100 different people.
They say these words as if every TV viewer fully accepted the term as meaning what it clearly states.

Only problem with the term is that it does not exist. And it has not existed for half a century now, ever since whatever White Privilege did exist previously, has been obliterated and replaced by Black Privilege, by way of Affirmative Action. How in the world anyone could believe there is White Privilege in America, when hundreds of millions of White Americans have been deprived of education and careers due to this insidious, treacherous, anti-White discrimination.

Being deprived of college admission, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, etc. has been SOP for Whites long enough for some people to have had it eradicate their entire worklife from starting out rookie, clear through to retirement at age 65.

It's time now for the term "White Privilege" to be retired (50 years too late). And why don't we hear the correct term Black Privilege more often ? Or should I say "at all ?"

Those who claim that I am where I am because of white privilege simply get shown my three college degrees, two of which are advanced, my Stat'es residential contractor license, my current secondary teaching certificate although I no longer teach but maintain, and a 4" three-ring binder of State, national, and international certifications in my currently employed field.

Guess all I had to do in the simple minds of those people is to have shown up to an interview with my white skin.
Do you have binders full of women?

I have binders full of qualifications, diplomas, licenses, etc. I didn't get a damn one of them because I was white.

You may have binders full of women as that is as close as you'll ever come.

Sounds like you haven't been touched by affirmative action.

Yes you did. And YOU are the one making the denials and deflections that I DO see YOU making. Nobody deals with AA which is a violation of the 1964 civil rights act. You are criminal, and a malicious racist.
Sorry again but youre talking unintelligible nonsense at this point. Return the resources or deal with AA. You have no choice.

geez.gif
Sorry but you are an idiot. There were racial cleansing all over the south and other parts of the country where Black people lost their land and Jackson made the slaves give their land back to the former slave owners. It was specifically because they were Black you dunce.
Fool. For the 6th time. Whatever happened, it didn't happen to YOU. GOT IT ? Pheeeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head)
geez.gif
f_whistle.gif

geez.gif
Fool. For the 6th time. Whatever happened, it didn't happen to YOU. GOT IT ? Pheeeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle; eyes rolling around in head)
geez.gif
f_whistle.gif
It happened to my ancestors which robbed me of ultimately benefiting in the same manner whites of present day do. If you truly feel that what you inherit from your ancestors is not yours then we need to take everyones land that didnt actually buy it.

Sorry again but you talking unintelligible nonsense at this point. Return the resources or deal with AA. You have no choice.
You lost this stupid diversion. It sunk, fool. As for resources needing to be returned, that would be all the $$$$$$$$$ lost from Whites 1964-2014, from AA, which YOU and other AA supporters need to pay (reparations$$$$) out of YOUR own personal pockets to whites you victimized. Now pay up, or shut up,

Sorry again but you talking unintelligible nonsense at this point. Return the resources or deal with AA. You have no choice.
You lost this stupid diversion. It sunk, fool. As for resources needing to be returned, that would be all the $$$$$$$$$ lost from Whites 1964-2014, from AA, which YOU and other AA supporters need to pay (reparations$$$$) out of YOUR own personal pockets to whites you victimized. Now pay up, or shut up,
Claiming I lost would be assuming it was game. Its not. You are whining about AA. If you dont like it then return the resouces. If you do that I will personally make sure there is no more AA. Thats your deal. There is no bargaining.

Forum List

Back