There is only one way to beat Covid19 and that is to make mask wearing illegal

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
That's right once we all get the disease and have immunity the disease goes away. Sweden used this method and at this point they are way better off than we are.

Yawn

That and do what most of us out here in the real world have been doing: treat coronavirus like the invisible political Hydra it is. I can't see it, can you? No? You neither? Rock on. Carry on as usual.

Anyone showing interest in this moron's thread should do two things. First, realize the link is months old and horribly obsolete, and second, lookup Sweden's current COVID 19 disaster created by the failed herd immunity concept. Highest by huge amounts of any death toll in Scandinavia. Even the officials who promoted herd immunity back in April when the article was written admit their failure now. COVID 19 is spreading out of control in America in part because morons like the OP flood social media with dangerous misinformation.

That's right once we all get the disease and have immunity the disease goes away. Sweden used this method and at this point they are way better off than we are.

Yawn

The article is from two months ago.

It says that they're expected to reach herd immunity in weeks.

Did that ever happen?

Middle of the pack on deaths compared to the rest of Europe and the United States.

Hardly any difference from total lock downs and Sweden saying Fuck it.

Some 5 230 have died in Sweden, the world's fifth highest death rate - many times higher than its Nordic neighbours, which all imposed much stricter measures to combat the pandemic.

"The number of admissions to intensive care is at a very low level and even deaths are starting to go down," Tegnell said.

"We are now down to a level where there are not more people dying now than during the same weeks in previous years."

According to Sweden's Public Health Agency, around 10 coronavirus patients a day are being admitted to intensive care units, compared with 45-50 a day in April.

In the past month, Sweden has more than doubled its Covid-19 testing and only began offering mass testing to the public last week, a delay which has been highly criticised.

Sweden didn't rush mass testing...........so the real numbers of how many had it and didn't know it is a guess...............Come the Fall we will find out how it runs it's course as the rest of Europe continues to get hit...............and as Sweden gets over it.

Some 5 230 have died in Sweden, the world's fifth highest death rate - many times higher than its Nordic neighbours, which all imposed much stricter measures to combat the pandemic.

"The number of admissions to intensive care is at a very low level and even deaths are starting to go down," Tegnell said.

"We are now down to a level where there are not more people dying now than during the same weeks in previous years."

According to Sweden's Public Health Agency, around 10 coronavirus patients a day are being admitted to intensive care units, compared with 45-50 a day in April.

In the past month, Sweden has more than doubled its Covid-19 testing and only began offering mass testing to the public last week, a delay which has been highly criticised.

Sweden didn't rush mass testing...........so the real numbers of how many had it and didn't know it is a guess...............Come the Fall we will find out how it runs it's course as the rest of Europe continues to get hit...............and as Sweden gets over it.
I'm glad at least one country took this approach, so we can compare when it's all said and done. If all the economic fallout could be avoided with less extreme measures, that would be great to know when future pandemics hit. It's not time to make a final judgment yet though. The trick there would be catching it in time, nipping it in the bud with all seriousness, so we don't have to "flatten a curve" for months and months.

Sweden certainly has been recommending social distancing, isolating its highest risk citizens, and closed its high schools. Most people followed the recommendations for caution. Entertainment venues like theaters and restaurants have closed due to lack of business. The big difference in Sweden was that the guidelines weren't orders. The Swedes are cooperative. Americans aren't. I'm not sure it would work everywhere. They haven't been prancing around Sweden without a care, either.

Yawn
unnamed (1).jpg

I'm glad at least one country took this approach, so we can compare when it's all said and done. If all the economic fallout could be avoided with less extreme measures, that would be great to know when future pandemics hit. It's not time to make a final judgment yet though. The trick there would be catching it in time, nipping it in the bud with all seriousness, so we don't have to "flatten a curve" for months and months.

Sweden certainly has been recommending social distancing, isolating its highest risk citizens, and closed its high schools. Most people followed the recommendations for caution. Entertainment venues like theaters and restaurants have closed due to lack of business. The big difference in Sweden was that the guidelines weren't orders. The Swedes are cooperative. Americans aren't. I'm not sure it would work everywhere. They haven't been prancing around Sweden without a care, either.
Doesn't matter............the economic consequences are extreme here.....most just aren't seeing it yet.............the pay off money is almost gone........aka the bailouts........

This virus WILL RUN IT'S COURSE.........doesn't end til it does............Sweden will be better off in the end and that is my OPINION......and I've done better than most from the beginning on this ...........

We have only just begun to get hit.............Sweden is much further along than everyone else.

Yawn
That article was from April and the Swedes are not doubting that approach as infection and death rates have soared. Try again.

Sweden starts to doubt its outlier coronavirus strategy

Last edited:
Anyone showing interest in this moron's thread should do two things. First, realize the link is months old and horribly obsolete, and second, lookup Sweden's current COVID 19 disaster created by the failed herd immunity concept. Highest by huge amounts of any death toll in Scandinavia. Even the officials who promoted herd immunity back in April when the article was written admit their failure now. COVID 19 is spreading out of control in America in part because morons like the OP flood social media with dangerous misinformation.
I had covid, so did my wife and son, the common cold has worse symptoms. So I am scare free and you will be scared until you die not of covid but because the government wants you scared and you are an obligatory zombie

Yawn
View attachment 356002

I had covid 19, why should I be scared

Yawn
View attachment 356002

I didn't say you were scared, I said you were stupid.

There is a difference you know.

I had covid, so did my wife and son, the common cold has worse symptoms. So I am scare free and you will be scared until you die not of covid but because the government wants you scared and you are an obligatory zombie
I do not believe you. You are obsessed with your denial and delusion. You and your family may have had a cold and now you are claiming you all had COVID-19. You fucked up on your "Sweden is a success" bullcrap and now you are trying to cover your stupidity by claiming you and your family survived the Coronavirus.

Yawn
View attachment 356002

Wear your mask, the government wants you too.................

Be a good commy and follow orders

Just stay out of my way

Yawn
View attachment 356002

Wear your mask, the government wants you too.................

Be a good commy and follow orders

Just stay out of my way
You know your article on Sweden is two months old, right? Their per capita death rate is even worse than ours at this rate.

Pull your head outta tRump's ass and look around at reality for once.

Then put on your fucking mask you American hating traitor.

Do keep in mind that making something illegal doesn't stop everybody from doing whatever is eventually labeled illegal.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"Horribly obsolete". Is that like extremely obsolete?

Do keep in mind that making something illegal doesn't stop everybody from doing whatever is eventually labeled illegal.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
LOL true if they make masks illegal it could actually become a fashion trend

Forum List

Back