There is something seriously warped about this Duggar statement

He confessed long before the media got a hold of anything.

2003 to be exact.
Link?
Audio?
Video?

Uhuh....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

The only reason you have this to squawk about at all is due to the fact he came forward and confessed.

And the fact that a sheriff released Josh's juvenile records, which are confidential, to the press.
No. Freedom of Information Act.

B'loney. This is not a federal case.
That is irrelevant.

Sure he was caught. The media got a copy of the police report before it was destroyed, and then, when his options were exhausted, he admitted to being a sexual predator. Had the police record been destroyed before the press got ahold of it, I am quite sure the Duggars would be calling then all liars.

So yeah, he was caught.

And if his contrition was really genuine, then he would have admitted it 12 years ago. But he didn't, n'est ce pas??

2003 to be exact.
Link?
Audio?
Video?

Uhuh....

The only reason you have this to squawk about at all is due to the fact he came forward and confessed.

And the fact that a sheriff released Josh's juvenile records, which are confidential, to the press.

Illegally given out by a corrupt police chief

I wonder if anyone would let their kids near him.

Link?
Audio?
Video?

Uhuh....

That is irrelevant.

Yes, you do think reality is irrelevant.

Reality: a 14 year old boy was naughty and punished by his parents.

2003 to be exact.
Link?
Audio?
Video?

Uhuh....

Uhm, no. Freedom of Information Act. Try again.

That is irrelevant.

Oh, I understand reality.

You and your bile are irrelevant.

Link?
Audio?
Video?

Uhuh....

Illegal and now sealed/ destroyed.

That is irrelevant.

"sex games" "naughty"....This is truely an interesting study on RW excuse-making and minimizing.

That is irrelevant.

"sex games" "naughty"....This is truely an interesting study on RW excuse-making and minimizing.
Fascinating, eh?

Well I see another thread has been started. The left obviously using their scorched earth tactics to keep this story alive in order to destroy this family.

Once again it's fear and ignorance of Christians and Christianity that motivates them. Haters gotta hate I guess.
Fear and ignorance of Christians? If Christians think this behavior is okay we should all fear them around our children.

But that's not why you started another thread on this.

Like the other libs on this board, your real reason for starting this thread is to take the opportunity to trash a Christian family, and to keep this story going as long as possible by posting Duggar threads all over the internet.
In your mind the more people see a dark secret of a traditional American Christian family, the more likely traditional families and traditional values will decrease more and more.

Be honest with yourself, if this were a non-traditional family, like say the Kardashian's, you would have made a comment or two and you and the rest of the left would move on.
Again you make the case that what Duggar did is a traditional Christian value. It is not but you and the rest of the nits defend him because he pretends to be a Christian.

Josh Duggar is a Christian.
It is because he was raised a Christian that he knew it was wrong what he did and confessed to his parents.
It was handled correctly and his parents took care of it.
None of us are defending what Josh did.
We are defending this family because of what a hateful leftwing tabloid did.

No. Not illegal.

So, you have those links about 2003 to back up your fascinating claim?

Well I see another thread has been started. The left obviously using their scorched earth tactics to keep this story alive in order to destroy this family.

Once again it's fear and ignorance of Christians and Christianity that motivates them. Haters gotta hate I guess.
Fear and ignorance of Christians? If Christians think this behavior is okay we should all fear them around our children.

Like the other libs on this board, your real reason for starting this thread is to take the opportunity to trash a Christian family, and to keep this story going as long as possible by posting Duggar threads all over the internet.
In your mind the more people see a dark secret of a traditional American Christian family, the more likely traditional families and traditional values will decrease more and more.

Be honest with yourself, if this were a non-traditional family, like say the Kardashian's, you would have made a comment or two and you and the rest of the left would move on.
Again you make the case that what Duggar did is a traditional Christian value. It is not but you and the rest of the nits defend him because he pretends to be a Christian.

It is because he was raised a Christian that he knew it was wrong what he did and confessed to his parents.
It was handled correctly???

:rofl:

No. Not illegal.

So, you have those links about 2003 to back up your fascinating claim?

So... If Josh didn't come forward and confess. How did anyone know? Hmmm?

That is irrelevant.

Did he stop doing it?
Yes

That is irrelevant.

Did he stop doing it?
Yes
Oh, no one knows that for sure.

That is irrelevant.

Did he stop doing it?
Yes

But you know for sure that he sexually assaulted his sisters when they claim that he touched them through their clothing...and that the way the press is treating them is worse than anything their brother did.

Why are you perpetrating a War On Women?

The libs always know better than the people who were actually there ...don't ya know.

That is irrelevant.

Did he stop doing it?
Yes

Yes we do because Josh had to earn all of the family members trust back.
He has grown up, is no longer a 14 to 15 yr old curious teen who's parents does not allow holding of hands while dating and has chaperones on dates and now knows what female anatomy looks like as well as feels like.

That is irrelevant.

Did he stop doing it?
Yes

Yes we do because Josh had to earn all of the family members trust back.
He has grown up, is no longer a 14 to 15 yr old curious teen who's parents does not allow holding of hands while dating and has chaperones on dates and now knows what female anatomy looks like as well as feels like.
His family has already proven that lying comes easy to them, ergo, it won't surprise me if more such cases pop up.

Forum List

Back