There really is no IRS scandal

its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt lost emails happened in the past under another admin with no action taken.

so what action is acceptable for this administration ?

"But Scott Stanzel, a former deputy press secretary in the Bush White House, said the group "has consistently tried to create a spooky conspiracy out of standard IT issues.""We always indicated that there is an e-mail archiving system and a disaster recovery system," Stanzel said. "We also indicated that e-mails not properly archived could be found on disaster recovery tapes. There is a big, big difference between something not being properly archived and it being 'lost' or 'missing,' as CREW would say.""

Actually there was as well as lawsuits, and all emails were recovered. Nothing nefarious was found.
Turns out they had been mislabeled.
50 million administration emails under Bush were RECOVERED? How? The Bush Administration, including Cheney and President Bush, purposely deceived the American people and purposely broke the Law by communicating within the gvt, that we pay for, by using the email system of the RNC while doing the government's work, so that we the people would not have the required government records of what they were doing while working for us, and the RNC said their email system crashed and could not supply these 50 million white house email records, if memory serves me.

I can't remember the Bush emails ever being brought to the surface, but that doesn't mean they didn't. Whatever Scott says. I really don't care about 43 or the bouncing ball emails they're looking for right now.

Last edited:
j633et.jpg

I'll say this, yet again, for those who believe that their Messiah has done nothing wrong.

Richard Nixon was ousted for HAVING KNOWLEDGE of the break in at the Watergate. HAVING KNOWLEDGE - nothing more.

Your leader has been implicated for lying repeatedly, failing to enforce laws, failing to follow the Constitution, circumventing Congress numerous times and you STILL defend his skinny, pimp ass!?!?!?

Jesus - the White Guilt is strong with these Nazi liberals...........

"But Scott Stanzel, a former deputy press secretary in the Bush White House, said the group "has consistently tried to create a spooky conspiracy out of standard IT issues.""We always indicated that there is an e-mail archiving system and a disaster recovery system," Stanzel said. "We also indicated that e-mails not properly archived could be found on disaster recovery tapes. There is a big, big difference between something not being properly archived and it being 'lost' or 'missing,' as CREW would say.""

Actually there was as well as lawsuits, and all emails were recovered. Nothing nefarious was found.
Turns out they had been mislabeled.
50 million administration emails under Bush were RECOVERED? How? The Bush Administration, including Cheney and President Bush, purposely deceived the American people and purposely broke the Law by communicating within the gvt, that we pay for, by using the email system of the RNC while doing the government's work, so that we the people would not have the required government records of what they were doing while working for us, and the RNC said their email system crashed and could not supply these 50 million white house email records, if memory serves me.

I can't remember the Bush emails ever being brought to the surface, but that doesn't mean they didn't. Whatever Scott says. I really don't care about 43 or the bouncing ball emails they're looking for right now.

Of course you don't and you won't worry either when a republican is in charge and this happens or when he starts usurping even more power.

I'll say this, yet again, for those who believe that their Messiah has done nothing wrong.

Richard Nixon was ousted for HAVING KNOWLEDGE of the break in at the Watergate. HAVING KNOWLEDGE - nothing more.

Your leader has been implicated for lying repeatedly, failing to enforce laws, failing to follow the Constitution, circumventing Congress numerous times and you STILL defend his skinny, pimp ass!?!?!?

considerably different scenario ....

Why?...Because the Obomanation has 1800+ people working for him at the White House, each one a buffer for the next flunkie, so that when the shit hits the fan as it did with the IRS, there are now 10 people between Lois Lerner and the POTUS! Communists learn quickly how to insulate themselves from harm, corruption, and patently ILLEGAL actions! Nixon was a SAINT compared to the Manchurian muslim!

2e5p36p.jpg

Despite what the GOP says...

...no Tea Party groups were denied tax exempt status...(they all should have been)
But you cant name one.

..no e-mails from any time during the last presidential campaign were lost..
..all have been turned over to the GOP...and they know it

....No one asked that political groups be investigated when they asked for tax exempt status because you don't have to ask for tax exempt status. You simply claim it.

...so there isn't (and cant be) an IRS scandal about tax exempt status.

Its all an election year..clown show

There is no Benghazi scandal. There IS an IRS scandal however. Look, people working for the IRS which is part of the executive branch set aside some groups based on their name alone. That is against the rules and so far--as far as I know--they have not been punished for it.

A friend of mine started working for one of the local police departments down here. She has the ability to run criminal history reports on anyone she knows. If she did without probable cause however, she would be fired and perhaps fined, imprisoned or both.

This is what SHOULD happen to workers who exercise misconduct or supervisors who authorize the misconduct. That it hasn't happened is scandalous.

Did it cost Romney the election? No. But rules are rules.

You're correct. Nixon was ousted for LYING. Your boy has repeatedly lied and nothing.

I can see how you'd consider it different. :cuckoo:

...no Tea Party groups were denied tax exempt status...(they all should have been)
But you cant name one.

....No one asked that political groups be investigated when they asked for tax exempt status because you don't have to ask for tax exempt status. You simply claim it.

There is no Benghazi scandal. There IS an IRS scandal however. Look, people working for the IRS which is part of the executive branch set aside some groups based on their name alone. That is against the rules and so far--as far as I know--they have not been punished for it.

A friend of mine started working for one of the local police departments down here. She has the ability to run criminal history reports on anyone she knows. If she did without probable cause however, she would be fired and perhaps fined, imprisoned or both.

This is what SHOULD happen to workers who exercise misconduct or supervisors who authorize the misconduct. That it hasn't happened is scandalous.

Did it cost Romney the election? No. But rules are rules.

BULLSHIT there is No Benghazi "scandal" - ah, but then you have began the covering for Hillary, now haven't you. Nothing like having a murdering bitch in the White House, now is there?

You're correct. Nixon was ousted for LYING. Your boy has repeatedly lied and nothing.

If I need to explain the difference between breaking in a government building, stealing documents that give aid to a covert attempt at spying vs hiding emails for whatever reason, you wouldn't understand anyway

If I need to explain the difference between breaking in a government building, stealing documents that give aid to a covert attempt at spying vs hiding emails for whatever reason, you wouldn't understand anyway

What are you? 12? The Watergate is a HOTEL. Not a government building. The plumbers were looking for documents from the DNC you twit. Aid and comfort for the republican party - NOT the enemy.

Jesus - go back to school before you enter a discussion you know nothing about.

Oh, and incidentally - those mssing emails that you clearly know nothing about - are property of the TAXPAYERS. WE HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE THEM - again, you twit.

Last edited:

But you cant name one.

I see people like you and find it amazing you found your way out of the birth canal.

Perhaps because you weren't born, you were hatched.

What are you? 12? The Watergate is a HOTEL. Not a government building. The plumbers were looking for documents from the DNC you twit. Aid and comfort for the republican party - NOT the enemy.

Oh, and incidentally - those mssing emails that you clearly know nothing about - are property of the TAXPAYERS. WE HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE THEM - again, you twit.

what? you expect me to accept your bs and wont accept mine ?

the DNC HQ's was in an office on the 6th floor of the 5 building complex..

Jesus H Christ...

Watergate Hotel Break In

Stop being stupid, will you?

Adolf would have been proud of you little soldier, even after being shown reality, those NAZI talking points still dominate your 2 digit IQ.... Here, have another glass of Koll-Aid!

Adolf would have been proud of you little soldier, even after being shown reality, those NAZI talking points still dominate your 2 digit IQ.... Here, have another glass of Koll-Aid!

You need some new material, Mr 2 digit IQ - your over-used, snarky retorts are getting old.

Evoking Hitler at every turn is part of the same mental disorder.

You may want to every once in a while contribute to a thread, although at this point, no one expects you to.

I would suggest that the IRS should have the right to look into certain groups who are known to misuse their tax-exempt status.

The notion that Obama ordered this is completely laughable.

Are we to begin living in fear of being investigated by partisan hacks every inch of the way?

Does anyone else think that perhaps, all the Republican talk about being champions of the Constitution is just a cover for them getting their way through bullying and fascist attacks?

Last edited:

You need some new material, Mr 2 digit IQ - your over-used, snarky retorts are getting old.

Evoking Hitler at every turn is part of the same mental disorder.

You may want to every once in a while contribute to a thread, although at this point, no one expects you to.

Crabbie, I know I'm like a festering soar on your acorn sized brain, that simply won't go away, but you mind showing me, say 3 references to Hitler, I've made in the last month or so, since I evoke him at every turn...and If you can't, want to admit you're a fucking asshole that just hasn't the presence of mind to keep up with me?...I'll wait!

But I do appreciate the fact that I'm starting to live RENT FREE inside your voluminous head! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back