There should be mandatory JROTC for every American child!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
JROTC-4.jpg

I support putting cadet programs and patriotic classes in all schools! A certain political candidate is encouraging kids to treat their fellow Americans differently. I think we need a program to encourage unity! I think kids need to think of themselves as Americans not blacks or whites!

JROTC-4.jpg

I support putting cadet programs and patriotic classes in all schools! A certain political candidate is encouraging kids to treat their fellow Americans differently. I think we need a program to encourage unity! I think kids need to think of themselves as Americans not blacks or whites!

Damn.....they look sharp.

"By the numbers" -----> Shadow 355 ( Former US Army )

amazing

People mention early military training, and someone Brings up Hitler Youth

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I have nothing but respect for the JROTC; however, I don't believe it should be mandatory.

'the donald" had his chance to go fight in Vietnam and kick some ass. LOL where was he?

JROTC-4.jpg

JROTC would be a benefit to younger Americans, I agree. I don't agree with anyone telling an American....in a sense and to a degree - what they will, and will not do.

If a young American want to do JROTC, then fine. If they don't, someone should not be telling them that they have to.

I tip a glass to our Armed Forces - past and present.

"By the numbers"----------- Shadow 355

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
JROTC-4.jpg

Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey.

A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state.

Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

And now you proposed militarized state supremacists, what could go wrong?

/

amazing

People mention early military training, and someone Brings up Hitler Youth
That's the Hitler Youth? I thought it was Boy Scouts in the 30s or 40s.

4611976.0004a27c.640.jpg

note the difference in the ties.
And yes, I know you were being sarcastic
(or stupid)
Not having been a Boy Scout, I'm not a boy scout tie aficionado. Apparently YOU are.

I knew enough to know they dont' wear ties.

and I have this legal saying going thru my head.

"Ignorance is no excuse"

Forum List

Back