🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There Was No Plan From The Trump Administration To Move Civilians Out: Report

This is total nonsense. Trump and Miller abandoned the visa program, setting the stage for a screw up. Biden made the best of an already bad plan signed by the Trump administration, minus visas, plus their own racist Muslim ban. They had a Muslim ban. Helping these folks was never an option for Trump and Miller. Fast forward to 2021, and this is the result. Your former president had a "plan" alright. It just didn't include the Afghans who helped us, or a deterrence by the Taliban.

As always, the Left has to mop up the mess of the Right.
Stop lying, there was never a “Muslim ban”. There was a ban on immigration from a handful of radical or failed states where we had no ability to vet visa applicants.

Biden was right. Do you know anything about the visa process?
I know it takes a long time. So did you want to take a crack at explaining why Biden rushed the withdrawal if they weren't ready to have our allies leave with us? Did you want to take a crack at explaining the thought behind doing the withdrawal during the "fighting season"? Did you want to take a crack at explaining the rationale behind closing down Baghram Air Force base if you needed to extricate tens of thousands of Americans and Afghans?

I hate to break this to you, BWK but Biden wasn't "right" about any of those things! Barack Obama was brutally honest when he said that given a chance...Joe Biden would fuck up just about everything!

Well we'll never know for sure, since Trump is not the one sitting in the WH.
But we sure DO KNOW that Biden had no plan, and we do know for a fact that Biden fucked things up really REALLY bad!!!
That "no plan" has resulted in over 40,000 Afghanis getting out so far...in SPITE of the total and immediate collapse of the Afghan Army and government

I know it takes a long time. So did you want to take a crack at explaining why Biden rushed the withdrawal if they weren't ready to have our allies leave with us? Did you want to take a crack at explaining the thought behind doing the withdrawal during the "fighting season"? Did you want to take a crack at explaining the rationale behind closing down Baghram Air Force base if you needed to extricate tens of thousands of Americans and Afghans?

I hate to break this to you, BWK but Biden wasn't "right" about any of those things! Barack Obama was brutally honest when he said that given a chance...Joe Biden would fuck up just about everything!
"I know it takes a long time." Thanks for letting us know what we already knew. Since it takes so long, then why did Trump and Miller put the breaks on it? Answer, because they couldn't give two shits about the Afghans that's why. Which meant one thing. It was a two year screw up by the Trump administration, and Biden didn't want to lose any more of our troops to a war with no purpose. As hard as that might read for you, it's called good strategy, common sense, and a concern for our troops. Had Trump given two shits about our troops, he would never have delayed the visas. We lost two many men and women to a cause no one knows about. Pretty simple, logical, and smart. Biden was spot on from a military point of view. There was no mission, and our troops mean everything. Enough said. If you can't understand that, you are clueless.

There is a backlog of Special Immigrant Visas (SIV) applications that the U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan was rushing to process using just a skeleton staff. Now, Afghan allies are in a complicated position because the Taliban won't allow them through to the airport without the proper paperwork. Afghans can't get the paperwork unless they get the necessary documents from the Embassy staff who are at the airport.

Another barrier happened in March 2020 when, due to COVID protocols, the U.S. Embassy in Kabul paused visa interviews and application processes. They were reopened Biden's second week in office.

Axios said that one of the officials was "alarmed" when it was discovered that "there was no plan from the Trump administration on how to move Afghan civilians out of the country, even though they had committed to leaving the country by May 1. So we began building one from scratch."

There is currently 80,000 visas waiting for approval.

THIS is how Moral Narcissists attempt to deflect.

They are scum, lying, deceptive, shallow POS

Stop lying, there was never a “Muslim ban”. There was a ban on immigration from a handful of radical or failed states where we had no ability to vet visa applicants.
There was always a Muslim ban. Afghanistan wasn't on the list, but that didn't matter to Trump and Miller. Trump needed to do two things and he failed at both.

THIS is how Moral Narcissists attempt to deflect.

They are scum, lying, deceptive, shallow POS
Exactly how is it a deflection, and how exactly is it a lie? Not answering only explains you in your second sentence.

What does that link have to do with anything, other than revealing the multitude of failures by Trump, that lead to beyond August 31st. Don't you get it? You aren't saying or debating anything relevant. You people throw spaghetti up against the wall pretending you all are saying something. You're saying shit.

That's all I wanted to do and thank you for acknowledging that.

Oh, I got it now. It was all about his election chances, and to hell with the visas, Afghans who helped, or jeopardizing more of our own troops. Gosh, we never thought of that. :auiqs.jpg:

Spoiler alert; dude, are you that friggin stupid to think we didn't already know why he did A,B, and C?

And by the way, I never said anything would go smooth. That's your magical thinking telling you that, not mine. Get a clue boss.

I don't care what you did or didn't say. Your opinions worth nothing.
Trump cared about nothing but his re election and this is another example.I'm sorry to burst your huddle but he couldn't spell visas but suddenly he becomes another mother Theresa . Don't make me vomit.

Furthermore, to demonstrate his desperation to win, might I add it's slightly off topic, on election night he phoned the Murdoch's demanding they reverse the results in Arizona.
Can you see his desperation.
So don't be so naive to think his minders wouldn't have that in mind.
The date set was for no other purpose and only a fool would think he gave a shit about some Muslim ragheads on the other side of the world. You're not up to speed with political tactics.

This "disaster" was negotiated by Trump before he left office and was supposed to happen last MAY

Biden is getting it done.

We're going to be out of that forever war finally.
haha wrong

why do you all continue debunked lies? Xiden tossed the trump deal. He ignored the conditions that were required. Then completely botched the withdraw by abandoning our allies and citizens over there, who are now hostages

"I know it takes a long time." Thanks for letting us know what we already knew. Since it takes so long, then why did Trump and Miller put the breaks on it? Answer, because they couldn't give two shits about the Afghans that's why. Which meant one thing. It was a two year screw up by the Trump administration, and Biden didn't want to lose any more of our troops to a war with no purpose. As hard as that might read for you, it's called good strategy, common sense, and a concern for our troops. Had Trump given two shits about our troops, he would never have delayed the visas. We lost two many men and women to a cause no one knows about. Pretty simple, logical, and smart. Biden was spot on from a military point of view. There was no mission, and our troops mean everything. Enough said. If you can't understand that, you are clueless.
With all due respect, BWK...claiming Biden did the withdrawal to save our troops is bullshit! The situation in Afghanistan was stable. We weren't losing troops. Doing the withdrawal at the height of "fighting season" was idiotic! Anyone that knows anything about conflicts in Afghanistan knows that the intelligent time to withdraw would have been during the Afghan winter when the Taliban fighters typically stopped military operations and holed up in Pakistan. Closing down Baghram Air Force base before you got the people out that you needed to was the very epitome of clueless.

Claiming that Biden was "spot on" from a military point of view is laughable! He couldn't have gotten this more wrong if he'd tried to screw it up!

With all due respect, BWK...claiming Biden did the withdrawal to save our troops is bullshit! The situation in Afghanistan was stable. We weren't losing troops. Doing the withdrawal at the height of "fighting season" was idiotic! Anyone that knows anything about conflicts in Afghanistan knows that the intelligent time to withdraw would have been during the Afghan winter when the Taliban fighters typically stopped military operations and holed up in Pakistan. Closing down Baghram Air Force base before you got the people out that you needed to was the very epitome of clueless.

Claiming that Biden was "spot on" from a military point of view is laughable! He couldn't have gotten this more wrong if he'd tried to screw it up!

Trump's plan was to begin the withdrawal BEFORE the fighting season. Biden waited until it was too late.

haha wrong

why do you all continue debunked lies? Xiden tossed the trump deal. He ignored the conditions that were required. Then completely botched the withdraw by abandoning our allies and citizens over there, who are now hostages
Tell us Slies how the withdrawal would have been different if your savior was still in office.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

A war with no mission is bull shit, and leaving was the best decision. Anyone with a functioning brain should already know that.

Here's how many U.S. soldiers were killed in Afghanistan We lost that many troops without a mission. Get the hell out of there years ago.

But here's the best part, your contradiction. You said "we weren't losing troops." And yet, it's the "fighting season." Wow, doing a lot of killing during fighting season are we? :auiqs.jpg: Because it's the fighting season" and "we weren't losing troops", with no mission, it's all of a sudden a bad time to leave. Really? Tell me more, with no troops of ours dead.

So, here's what is clueless in this equation; the fact that Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden ever thought the Afghan army would fight for its country. That's the clueless part you don't get. Which is even another great reason to get the hell out of there.

Tell us Slies how the withdrawal would have been different if your savior was still in office.
He can't tell you. With his Visa screw up and claims of leaving in December 2020, Trump didn't have a clue, and didn't give a shit.

Forum List

Back