🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There Was No Plan From The Trump Administration To Move Civilians Out: Report

Joe is getting us and the Afghans who helped us out. That's the bottom line, and that is why Joe is going nowhere.
If he does that Joe will likely remain President.

If he fails and it looks like he will — he may not remain President.

time will tell.

There is a backlog of Special Immigrant Visas (SIV) applications that the U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan was rushing to process using just a skeleton staff. Now, Afghan allies are in a complicated position because the Taliban won't allow them through to the airport without the proper paperwork. Afghans can't get the paperwork unless they get the necessary documents from the Embassy staff who are at the airport.

Another barrier happened in March 2020 when, due to COVID protocols, the U.S. Embassy in Kabul paused visa interviews and application processes. They were reopened Biden's second week in office.

Axios said that one of the officials was "alarmed" when it was discovered that "there was no plan from the Trump administration on how to move Afghan civilians out of the country, even though they had committed to leaving the country by May 1. So we began building one from scratch."

There is currently 80,000 visas waiting for approval.

Here's some current figures.

I accept your apology

This "disaster" was negotiated by Trump before he left office and was supposed to happen last MAY

Biden is getting it done.

We're going to be out of that forever war finally.
This crowd is so sour that Trump lost, that we have them debating like a bunch of whipped dogs. They yelp and bark, but look at the arguing points that don't exist. All they can do is Bash Biden that he is this, that, and something. Third grade tantrums. They are so pitiful.

Here's some current figures.

I accept your apology
Trump was pulling out December 2020. And? And what about the visas for Afghans? Oh, that's right, to hell with them. He had a Muslim ban.

The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.
They have no intelligent arguments. Grievances, rants, sore loser syndromes, but no counter arguments.

I don't believe it. I posted the links for the Trump plan to rescue Americans, that idiot Biden cancelled. Nothing debunked the truth.

An internal memo obtained by the Beacon and reported Wednesday announced the “discontinuation of the establishment, and termination of, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR).” A State Department spokesman told the Beacon the Biden administration did not abolish any program, as it “was never established in the first place.” The State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual reportedly listed the CCR as operative as recently as January, though a source told the Beacon the State Department paused CCR’s funding prior to a review of the bureau.

I made my point and backed it. Where's yours big mouth.
I already supplied the link way back about Trump telling us he was pulling everyone out December 2020. It's on audio. Indisputable argument. I don't have to stand by it. It stands for itself. I also linked the failures of the visas by Trump and Miller. All indisputable and documented. You have no where to go.

An internal memo obtained by the Beacon and reported Wednesday announced the “discontinuation of the establishment, and termination of, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR).” A State Department spokesman told the Beacon the Biden administration did not abolish any program, as it “was never established in the first place.” The State Department’s Foreign Affairs Manual reportedly listed the CCR as operative as recently as January, though a source told the Beacon the State Department paused CCR’s funding prior to a review of the bureau.
LOL! He said he doesn't believe it. Great friggin argument eh? Typical Trump Sheep. Don't believe your lying eyes right? That's who they are, Cultists, stooges, all for a criminal grifter.

I already supplied the link way back about Trump telling us he was pulling everyone out December 2020. It's on audio. Indisputable argument. I don't have to stand by it. It stands for itself. I also linked the failures of the visas by Trump and Miller. All indisputable and documented. You have no where to go.

Trump had 4 years to do something but chose to delay it until after the election. How convenient and you think I can't see through that. Why? Because he knew if it went wrong it would damage his election chances. It wouldn't matter who did it, it was doomed. So don't give me that shit where it would go smooth under that idiot.

I made my point and backed it. Where's yours big mouth.
What does that link have to do with anything, other than revealing the multitude of failures by Trump, that lead to beyond August 31st. Don't you get it? You aren't saying or debating anything relevant. You people throw spaghetti up against the wall pretending you all are saying something. You're saying shit.

Well we'll never know for sure, since Trump is not the one sitting in the WH.
But we sure DO KNOW that Biden had no plan, and we do know for a fact that Biden fucked things up really REALLY bad!!!

1629769005409.png

Trump had 4 years to do something but chose to delay it until after the election. How convenient and you think I can't see through that. Why? Because he knew if it went wrong it would damage his election chances. It wouldn't matter who did it, it was doomed. So don't give me that shit where it would go smooth under that idiot.
Oh, I got it now. It was all about his election chances, and to hell with the visas, Afghans who helped, or jeopardizing more of our own troops. Gosh, we never thought of that. :auiqs.jpg:

Spoiler alert; dude, are you that friggin stupid to think we didn't already know why he did A,B, and C?

And by the way, I never said anything would go smooth. That's your magical thinking telling you that, not mine. Get a clue boss.

Come on you Trump toadies. I'm waiting on some more of your bs, because your scapegoating Biden arguments keep making you all into fools. Post#28 has nailed your coffin. You just don't know it yet. The Right should try a little horse sense logic once in a while. Can you imagine how many Afghans would have already left a long time ago, had Trump and Miller not ignored the visas? This crap wouldn't be happening right now.
You can say anything you want. Biden has been president since January 20th. He’s had SEVEN MONTHS to prepare for this and did nothing. No matter how you and your friends try to spin and deflect, this is all on Biden. He failed to make any preparations for evacuation of even the American citizens.

Forum List

Back