🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There will be NO compliance with a National Mask Mandate!!!

RESIST!!

DO NOT WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

LET ALL THE SCARED BITCHES DIE!!!

START A FIGHT WITH ANYONE WHO EVEN SAYS ANYTHING!!!

DO IT!!!

So essentially, you want to be known as one of those d-bags who doesn't care about the rights of others?
Or just doing the right thing in general? Like your hero and savior, you're just going to be a dick.
Good luck. And congratulate yourself, because you are one of the reasons why this country can't get back to normal anytime soon.

Unless you're wearing a hospital-grade N95 mask, that diaper you put on your face does absolutely nothing to protect anyone from your cooties.

Yes it does. Stop parroting lies and pseudo science. It's embarrassing.

You know nothing about "science", dork.

The Wuhan Virus is .12 microns in size, about a quarter in size of the smoke and fire debris particulate. Even if we factor for the “respiratory droplets” that are allegedly to blame for the spread of coronavirus, those droplets are as small as .5 microns, or as small or smaller..."

The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

"This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated."

MASKS DON'T WORK — THE HEALTHY AMERICAN

"Neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS–CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients. Prior evidence that surgical masks effectively filtered influenza virus (1) informed recommendations that patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear face masks to prevent transmission (2). However, the size and concentrations of SARS–CoV-2 in aerosols generated during coughing are unknown. Oberg and Brousseau (3) demonstrated that surgical masks did not exhibit adequate filter performance against aerosols measuring 0.9, 2.0, and 3.1 μm in diameter. Lee and colleagues (4) showed that particles 0.04 to 0.2 μm can penetrate surgical masks. The size of the SARS–CoV particle from the 2002–2004 outbreak was estimated as 0.08 to 0.14 μm (5); assuming that SARS-CoV-2 has a similar size, surgical masks are unlikely to effectively filter this virus. "

ACP Journals

Micron Boy speaks. In a nutshell, get lost with this. Don't want to hear it. Stick to the CDC guidelines and maybe we might just get through this quicker. Keep screaming about individual liberty..and you may have little or none again for a long time.
^Shrug^.

They must be staying in their house or these non maskers would be getting sick one after another or they're lying and wear a mask.

I have 10 clients this week I talked to and they all had covid. The 2 over 65 almost died and have residuals affects, 4 between 45-49 all have mostly gotten over it but one that is 49 is a long hauler and has heart and lung problems right now the doctor said he may or may not get over and he lost his job because he can't work the last 4 were kids from 15-20 and they still have some what of a cough. The doctor told them even though they have tested negative that it is very possible for them to spread for sometime. All non masker's and big trump supporters in this rightwing shithole I live.

There are whole states where no one wears a mask

They are not nearly as effective as you imagine them to be

States like Utah and TN have almost no compliance with mask wearing even when mandated. Why would you think people are lying about that? There is no evidence to suggest masks work. Which is why the CDC didn't reccomend using them at teh start. There is no evidence it lowers your risk profile at all. There is only evidence long term use of masks increases risk of lung infection

There are not whole states that everyone wears a mask there are mandates but until someone puts stiff penalties no whole state population will wear one and that is when it spreads from some selfish motherfucker that has no respect for anyone.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

So essentially, you want to be known as one of those d-bags who doesn't care about the rights of others?
Or just doing the right thing in general? Like your hero and savior, you're just going to be a dick.
Good luck. And congratulate yourself, because you are one of the reasons why this country can't get back to normal anytime soon.

Unless you're wearing a hospital-grade N95 mask, that diaper you put on your face does absolutely nothing to protect anyone from your cooties.

The Wuhan Virus is .12 microns in size, about a quarter in size of the smoke and fire debris particulate. Even if we factor for the “respiratory droplets” that are allegedly to blame for the spread of coronavirus, those droplets are as small as .5 microns, or as small or smaller..."

"This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated."

"Neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS–CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients. Prior evidence that surgical masks effectively filtered influenza virus (1) informed recommendations that patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear face masks to prevent transmission (2). However, the size and concentrations of SARS–CoV-2 in aerosols generated during coughing are unknown. Oberg and Brousseau (3) demonstrated that surgical masks did not exhibit adequate filter performance against aerosols measuring 0.9, 2.0, and 3.1 μm in diameter. Lee and colleagues (4) showed that particles 0.04 to 0.2 μm can penetrate surgical masks. The size of the SARS–CoV particle from the 2002–2004 outbreak was estimated as 0.08 to 0.14 μm (5); assuming that SARS-CoV-2 has a similar size, surgical masks are unlikely to effectively filter this virus. "

ACP Journals

Micron Boy speaks. In a nutshell, get lost with this. Don't want to hear it. Stick to the CDC guidelines and maybe we might just get through this quicker. Keep screaming about individual liberty..and you may have little or none again for a long time.
^Shrug^.

They must be staying in their house or these non maskers would be getting sick one after another or they're lying and wear a mask.

I have 10 clients this week I talked to and they all had covid. The 2 over 65 almost died and have residuals affects, 4 between 45-49 all have mostly gotten over it but one that is 49 is a long hauler and has heart and lung problems right now the doctor said he may or may not get over and he lost his job because he can't work the last 4 were kids from 15-20 and they still have some what of a cough. The doctor told them even though they have tested negative that it is very possible for them to spread for sometime. All non masker's and big trump supporters in this rightwing shithole I live.

States like Utah and TN have almost no compliance with mask wearing even when mandated. Why would you think people are lying about that? There is no evidence to suggest masks work. Which is why the CDC didn't reccomend using them at teh start. There is no evidence it lowers your risk profile at all. There is only evidence long term use of masks increases risk of lung infection

There are not whole states that everyone wears a mask there are mandates but until someone puts stiff penalties no whole state population will wear one and that is when it spreads from some selfish motherfucker that has no respect for anyone.
Good.

Natural Selection, bitches. Quit interfering with science.

Fuck your mask mandate. I hope as many people die as possible. 500 million.

I would rather die than wear a fucking mask. I will go down in a blaze of glory.

This good. The OP has moved on, from the first stage of grief (denial) to the second (anger). That's progress.
Where are your mask like a good little Nazi.

I don't know why you think you're some sort of libertarian or anarchist but you're fucking not.

I don't think masks should be mandated. But I'm also not a complete fucking idiot. Just like I don't think seat belts should be required, but I still wear one. I know it's a subtle distinction. Maybe when you've finished your Trumpster withdrawals, you'll understand. Maybe not.

This. There should be no need for laws or mandates. Everyone should just agree to do it so we can tamp this down and get back to our lives, albeit with the usual precautions (until the vaccine people work their magic).
If everyone agrees to basic courtesy and respect in following guidelines, there will be no need for economic carnage. Then the issue become putting a boot in the ass of Mitch The Turtle McConnell.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

ACP Journals

^Shrug^.

Not working here, western europe, anywhere

Doesn't work

Just pure psuedo science

Virus molecules can be 1 micron a cloth mask is the equiavlent of pouring water through a tennis net

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

ACP Journals

^Shrug^.

Good.

I would rather die than wear a fucking mask. I will go down in a blaze of glory.

So....you want an empty United States of America?
If I survive, I got dibs on Vegas....but you have to leave all the booze and money.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

ACP Journals

^Shrug^.

Good.

Most will be right wingers that die, so be it, no problem.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

ACP Journals

^Shrug^.

Doesn't work

Just pure psuedo science

Oh, another Goddamn foreigner on USMB telling the U.S. what they should do.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

ACP Journals

^Shrug^.

Doesn't work

Just pure psuedo science

Oh, another Goddamn foreigner on USMB telling the U.S. what they should do.

I'm an american?

Here as in america? lol

it's obviously a list

Maybe we should stick to basic grammar not you opining on epidemiology without any peer reviewed science to back up your view.

I just got a call from my cousin, great pal of mine, he won't be coming up for Thanksgiving because Covid, which will probably be the first time ever, as far as I can remember. I'll be sitting home celebrating with my household ( my cat). It kinda sucks.

Whether things would be different if everyone wore a mask, I don't know. But to do such an easy thing in order to try-- I just don't understand those who say no.

If and when Biden is sworn in, this might piss off a few people...

1328842637-03072020-151711-CubeBik-Image-510x510.png
Biden is your new Daddy.

Guess again, hillbilly. Manchurian Joe is and always will be to me, some asshole who ran for president. And I'm gonna be on him like a dog on a pork chop the next four years. You're probably gonna get sick of the threads I post every single time he fucks up, the the hilarious things I'm gonna say about him and that cheap whore Kamala.
Imagine what you could accomplish in four years instead of posting smack on USMB? Here is Kamala. She is not remotely what you described her to be.

Kamala is a dumb c*nt.

I just got a call from my cousin, great pal of mine, he won't be coming up for Thanksgiving because Covid, which will probably be the first time ever, as far as I can remember. I'll be sitting home celebrating with my household ( my cat). It kinda sucks.

Whether things would be different if everyone wore a mask, I don't know. But to do such an easy thing in order to try-- I just don't understand those who say no.

Nothing would change, we do know

All of western europe but sweden tried it, no effect

many american states have tried mask mandates, no effect

There is no correlation between mask wearing and death rate. You either put up with the risk or spend the rest of eternity in your house. Very similar risk profile to last years flu season. Double nothing is still nothing

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!
In Jackson, we went back under a mask mandate again, at midnight, until Dec 29. After the last on was lifed it was still recommended to wear in stores, with many store still requiring and many of us continued to wear. Store employees seemed to appreciate it as most places required their employees to continue. Now require again and it does not bother me one bit. I think a national coast to coast mandate would be a bad idea and Biden's new head corona guy, I believe is thinking more targeted, which to me, makes more sense. Whatever is decided will be fine with me. We just need to get a hold on this virus thing. All the hard core anti-mask folks ought to be pulling together for the country instead of standing up for the right to spread disease at will for their own little twisted self interest.

There is no correlation between mask wearing and death rate. You either put up with the risk or spend the rest of eternity in your house. Very similar risk profile to last years flu season. Double nothing is still nothing

They tried it. Had success, but then reverted to form. Didn't continue to observe the basic rules. And up it flared again. Same thing here in the United States.
Memorial Day - 2 weeks later...Spike!
July 4th - 2 weeks later...Spike!
Labor Day - 2 weeks later..Spike!
Colder weather, everyone closer indoors...Spike!...and no bringing it down.

We..don't..learn.

If and when Biden is sworn in, this might piss off a few people...

1328842637-03072020-151711-CubeBik-Image-510x510.png
Biden is your new Daddy.

Guess again, hillbilly. Manchurian Joe is and always will be to me, some asshole who ran for president. And I'm gonna be on him like a dog on a pork chop the next four years. You're probably gonna get sick of the threads I post every single time he fucks up, the the hilarious things I'm gonna say about him and that cheap whore Kamala.
Imagine what you could accomplish in four years instead of posting smack on USMB? Here is Kamala. She is not remotely what you described her to be.

Kamala is a dumb c*nt.

Dear Sir:

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Yours sincerely, JGalt.

:auiqs.jpg:

Studies disagree.
CONCLUSION
The study provides evidence that US states mandating the use of face masks in public had a greater decline in daily COVID-19 growth rates after issuing these mandates compared with states that did not issue mandates. These effects were observed conditional on other existing social distancing measures and were independent of the CDC recommendation to wear face covers issued April 3, 2020. As international and state governments begin to relax social distancing restrictions, and considering the high likelihood of a second COVID-19 wave in the fall and winter of 2020,30 requiring the use of face masks in public could help in reducing COVID-19 spread.

Studies disagree.
CONCLUSION
The study provides evidence that US states mandating the use of face masks in public had a greater decline in daily COVID-19 growth rates after issuing these mandates compared with states that did not issue mandates. These effects were observed conditional on other existing social distancing measures and were independent of the CDC recommendation to wear face covers issued April 3, 2020. As international and state governments begin to relax social distancing restrictions, and considering the high likelihood of a second COVID-19 wave in the fall and winter of 2020,30 requiring the use of face masks in public could help in reducing COVID-19 spread.
Fraudci's own fucking study a few years ago disagrees with that shit.

I guess we will NEVER know, because fuck masks. PERIOD!!!!

We will not comply.

Studies disagree.
CONCLUSION
Fraudci's on fucking study a few years ago disagrees with that shit.

I guess we will NEVER know, because fuck masks. PERIOD!!!!

We will not comply.
Thanks a bunch.

They tried it. Had success, but then reverted to form. Didn't continue to observe the basic rules. And up it flared again. Same thing here in the United States.
Memorial Day - 2 weeks later...Spike!
July 4th - 2 weeks later...Spike!
Labor Day - 2 weeks later..Spike!
Colder weather, everyone closer indoors...Spike!...and no bringing it down.

We..don't..learn.

That's not quarantining not masks

No one questions that isolating and doing nothing will reduce spread, but that's obviously draconian and insane in the face of the only the weak dying to this. But if you stop quarantining earlier efforts becomes pointless, spread is everywhere

Masks or no masks

Studies disagree.
CONCLUSION

Yea the reason you can't cite actual peer reviewed science pre pandemic is because there is none

It's psuedo science

The only peopel who do this are East Asians

Who also drink tiger dick soup for virility

There could be all sorts of correlations with no mask wearing and not social distancing etc. Absurd. High mask usage does not protect anyone.

We've had generations to test if cloth masks stop viral spread. We have never thought that worked in living memory at all until 2020. Wake up old lady

That's not how western medicine works.

Might as well stuff some sage in your mask for for extra purity like a real peasant. If it worked everyone would have known it as an obvious fact and the CDC wouldn't have been able to "lie" about it

Forum List

Back