🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There will be NO compliance with a National Mask Mandate!!!

RESIST!!

DO NOT WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

LET ALL THE SCARED BITCHES DIE!!!

START A FIGHT WITH ANYONE WHO EVEN SAYS ANYTHING!!!

DO IT!!!

"START A FIGHT WITH ANYONE WHO EVEN SAYS ANYTHING"

i would never force you to wear a mask

I would, however, refuse to admit you into my place of business....

(I have rights, too....)

If you choose to assault people then you are breaking the law

committing a crime

proving you are just a thug (we already knew that)

so go ahead and refuse the mask....

but if you start fights you are no better than "the looters and rioters"
It's against my religion to be a coward/pussy and wear a useless face covering. Are you discriminating on the bases of my religious beliefs? PA laws?

All mandates must come from the various states. The President is not a King to order his subjects around like they worked Donnie Dickweed.

However if you start a fight inside a private business that requires you to wear a mask, because some low paid fuck said something to you, not only are you a prick weasel s.o.b., you should go to jail for assault.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

So essentially, you want to be known as one of those d-bags who doesn't care about the rights of others?
Or just doing the right thing in general? Like your hero and savior, you're just going to be a dick.
Good luck. And congratulate yourself, because you are one of the reasons why this country can't get back to normal anytime soon.

Unless you're wearing a hospital-grade N95 mask, that diaper you put on your face does absolutely nothing to protect anyone from your cooties.

Yes it does. Stop parroting lies and pseudo science. It's embarrassing.

You know nothing about "science", dork.

The Wuhan Virus is .12 microns in size, about a quarter in size of the smoke and fire debris particulate. Even if we factor for the “respiratory droplets” that are allegedly to blame for the spread of coronavirus, those droplets are as small as .5 microns, or as small or smaller..."

The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

"This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated."

MASKS DON'T WORK — THE HEALTHY AMERICAN

"Neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS–CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients. Prior evidence that surgical masks effectively filtered influenza virus (1) informed recommendations that patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear face masks to prevent transmission (2). However, the size and concentrations of SARS–CoV-2 in aerosols generated during coughing are unknown. Oberg and Brousseau (3) demonstrated that surgical masks did not exhibit adequate filter performance against aerosols measuring 0.9, 2.0, and 3.1 μm in diameter. Lee and colleagues (4) showed that particles 0.04 to 0.2 μm can penetrate surgical masks. The size of the SARS–CoV particle from the 2002–2004 outbreak was estimated as 0.08 to 0.14 μm (5); assuming that SARS-CoV-2 has a similar size, surgical masks are unlikely to effectively filter this virus. "

ACP Journals
Nice copy and paste.
Yeah, a copy and paste from a biased source.

Clearly these idiots want Trump's legacy to live on by spreading the Trump Virus to everyone.

Herd immunity, bitch.

Tell it to 1-2 thousand people dying everyday. Tell them all about what Trump has called "herd mentality"

BOO!

I bet you spilled your coffee just by reading that.

Democrats have to be the biggest wimps on the planet earth.

When a couple of thousand people died in 9/11 we started two wars that lasted over a decade and cost Trillions, while you chicken Hawks kept cheering it on.

Now you morons dismiss a pandemic that kills that many people EVERY OTHER DAY for a year, with almost 250,000 already dead.

Un-fn-believable
As I remember there were Progs who were for wars. We can question in hindsight, but something had to be done. And Iraq was weak from the previous war. Our deep state failed us on 9/11. All that money we pay on security and intelligence and they failed us. Over the decades they overestiated foreign powers in military terms. But the deep state also holds the military/industrial complex as well. Its all in the family. A corrupt and dangerous one.

Whatever the case is, what you are not going to remember is ANYONE saying that thousands that died in 9/11 attacks was no big deal.

But now that the pandemic became politically inconvinient to acknowledge for the righties hundereds of thousands of people dying from a preventable desease is no big deal and supposedly us liberls just need to toughen up and not be so damn alarmed about it. :rolleyes:

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

So essentially, you want to be known as one of those d-bags who doesn't care about the rights of others?
Or just doing the right thing in general? Like your hero and savior, you're just going to be a dick.
Good luck. And congratulate yourself, because you are one of the reasons why this country can't get back to normal anytime soon.

Unless you're wearing a hospital-grade N95 mask, that diaper you put on your face does absolutely nothing to protect anyone from your cooties.

The Wuhan Virus is .12 microns in size, about a quarter in size of the smoke and fire debris particulate. Even if we factor for the “respiratory droplets” that are allegedly to blame for the spread of coronavirus, those droplets are as small as .5 microns, or as small or smaller..."

"This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated."

"Neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS–CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients. Prior evidence that surgical masks effectively filtered influenza virus (1) informed recommendations that patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear face masks to prevent transmission (2). However, the size and concentrations of SARS–CoV-2 in aerosols generated during coughing are unknown. Oberg and Brousseau (3) demonstrated that surgical masks did not exhibit adequate filter performance against aerosols measuring 0.9, 2.0, and 3.1 μm in diameter. Lee and colleagues (4) showed that particles 0.04 to 0.2 μm can penetrate surgical masks. The size of the SARS–CoV particle from the 2002–2004 outbreak was estimated as 0.08 to 0.14 μm (5); assuming that SARS-CoV-2 has a similar size, surgical masks are unlikely to effectively filter this virus. "

ACP Journals
Nice copy and paste.

Clearly these idiots want Trump's legacy to live on by spreading the Trump Virus to everyone.

Herd immunity, bitch.

Tell it to 1-2 thousand people dying everyday. Tell them all about what Trump has called "herd mentality"

BOO!

When a couple of thousand people died in 9/11 we started two wars that lasted over a decade and cost Trillions, while you chicken Hawks kept cheering it on.

Now you morons dismiss a pandemic that kills that many people EVERY OTHER DAY for a year, with almost 250,000 already dead.

Un-fn-believable

Just a tad different. We weren’t scared after 9/11.

Horseshit, people were scared of more attacks and the sell for the war for a long time was that we fight them there instead of here.

After that people were being scared by mushroom cloud stories that were used to justify Iraq invasion.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

ACP Journals
Nice copy and paste.

Herd immunity, bitch.

BOO!

Un-fn-believable

Horseshit, people were scared of more attacks and the sell for the war for a long time was that we fight them there instead of here.

After that people were being scared by mushroom cloud stories that were used to justify Iraq invasion.

Not where I am from. Nobody was scared, just mad.

I can imagine there were plenty of scared people in your circles.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

(I have rights, too....)

committing a crime

It's against my religion to be a coward/pussy and wear a useless face covering. Are you discriminating on the bases of my religious beliefs? PA laws?
You're being a complete idiot. Wearing masks during a pandemic has nothing to do with fear. It's simply being considerate of others. You should look into it.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

(I have rights, too....)

committing a crime

You're being a complete idiot. Wearing masks during a pandemic has nothing to do with fear. It's simply being considerate of others. You should look into it.

Please...you lefties are scared to death, or maybe it is all for show during Trump's tenure? Every time I see a guy in a car by himself with a mask on I laugh and can guarantee you he is a Democrat.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

(I have rights, too....)

committing a crime

You're pretty ignorant. I'll give you that.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

(I have rights, too....)

committing a crime

Please...you lefties are scared to death, or maybe it is all for show during Trump's tenure? Every time I see a guy in a car by himself with a mask on I laugh and can guarantee you he is a Democrat.

I'm not a lefty, nor a Democrat. I'm also not an inconsiderate jackass.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

(I have rights, too....)

committing a crime

"t's against my religion to be a coward/pussy and wear a useless face covering. Are you discriminating on the bases of my religious beliefs? PA laws?"

it is against MY beliefs to allow YOU into my premises without a mask.

those are MY beliefs and MY rights.

if you try to enter my shop without a mask you will be TOLD and then FORCED to leave or you WILL BE ARRESTED.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

(I have rights, too....)

committing a crime

"t's against my religion to be a coward/pussy and wear a useless face covering. Are you discriminating on the bases of my religious beliefs? PA laws?"

it is against MY beliefs to allow YOU into my premises without a mask.

those are MY beliefs and MY rights.

if you try to enter my shop without a mask you will be TOLD and then FORCED to leave or you WILL BE ARRESTED.

It's a good thing the ADA protects me

I look good with my plastic face mask

I have "asthma" and maybe "autism" HAHAHAHAHA, being an autist gives me ADA protections from sensory overload from a mask. I don't mind my boxers on my crotch because of inhumane decency standards. Unfathomable how society has subjected me to this

Laws like the ADA exist for a reason

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

ACP Journals
Nice copy and paste.

Herd immunity, bitch.

BOO!

Un-fn-believable

Not where I am from. Nobody was scared, just mad.

I can imagine there were plenty of scared people in your circles.

The mindset of the left after 9/11 was both fear, and a feeling of "Why would you do this to me? I thought we were friends...'

It just pissed me off more than anything.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

(I have rights, too....)

committing a crime

And that would fine with me. I remember back at the start, we went to a store, and I had forgotten my mask, and they said we had to leave. So we went to a different store, and they got our money, and that place didn't.

You want to lose your employment, that works perfectly fine with me.

This is one of the reasons I have no problem eliminating all public accommodation laws.
"Businesses will discriminate!" Let them... see what happens. If you kick me out because I'm Christian, or don't have a mask on, you think that's going to bother me, that you don't get my money? .... Really?....

Why would you losing customers, be a problem for me? By all means, have whatever rules you want for your business. I'll be more than happy... ecstatic even, to go be a loyal customer to someone else.

Really? Because I think we've seen this on your side more.

In fact, quite frankly, your side at this point, is a bunch of terrorists. Pretty much honestly. BLM people said they would continue the violence until they got what they wanted, and then celebrated like animals when they think they got what they wanted.... a lot like Palestine after 9/11

Pretty much the same exact thing.

Masks do nothing to stop the spread of disease. If you are healthy the mask is useless. If you are sick you should not be out. The one thing masks do is give a false sense of security. It's a lucky charm, like carrying a rabbit foot to prevent car accidents. You can feel like you are participating in a national emergency while you are really doing nothing. It's like wearing underwear to prevent the spread of AIDS.

If you know what you are really doing, mask wearing isn't quite so onerous. It's the joke. The mask wearers think they are really doing something. How droll.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

(I have rights, too....)

committing a crime

And that would fine with me. I remember back at the start, we went to a store, and I had forgotten my mask, and they said we had to leave. So we went to a different store, and they got our money, and that place didn't.

You want to lose your employment, that works perfectly fine with me.

This is one of the reasons I have no problem eliminating all public accommodation laws.
"Businesses will discriminate!" Let them... see what happens. If you kick me out because I'm Christian, or don't have a mask on, you think that's going to bother me, that you don't get my money? .... Really?....

Why would you losing customers, be a problem for me? By all means, have whatever rules you want for your business. I'll be more than happy... ecstatic even, to go be a loyal customer to someone else.

Really? Because I think we've seen this on your side more.

In fact, quite frankly, your side at this point, is a bunch of terrorists. Pretty much honestly. BLM people said they would continue the violence until they got what they wanted, and then celebrated like animals when they think they got what they wanted.... a lot like Palestine after 9/11

Pretty much the same exact thing.

your scenario would be more logical if it weren't so obviously one sided and biased

there's a dentist in florida? who posted a "I won't serve liberals"" notice

and bakers who won't serve gays

a gun store in texas who refuses to serve democrats or liberals...

a shop that recently posted "if you ARE wearing a mask KEEP OUT!"

no doubt, to a deranged brain like yours, these people are NOT turning away profits....they are standing by their principles!

I choose to turn away profits and stand by my principles.

Forum List

Back