🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There will be NO compliance with a National Mask Mandate!!!

I will go out killing commies and make my way to Valhalla riding with the Valkyrie.

I hope as many people die as possible. 500 million.

I would rather die than wear a fucking mask. I will go down in a blaze of glory.

You Trumpsters are unhinged. I hope you're on some FBI watchlist somewhere.
Who did Portland?

I don't know. Look it up and let me know.
So Portland didn’t happen?

Can you show me where I said that?
Sure I asked who was responsible. You declined an answer. Must mean it never happened. I know who did it. Yet you declined! I need no more

Quote me saying that Portland didn't happen or stfu.
Who did it then?

This good. The OP has moved on, from the first stage of grief (denial) to the second (anger). That's progress.
Where are your mask like a good little Nazi.

I don't know why you think you're some sort of libertarian or anarchist but you're fucking not.

I don't think masks should be mandated. But I'm also not a complete fucking idiot. Just like I don't think seat belts should be required, but I still wear one. I know it's a subtle distinction. Maybe when you've finished your Trumpster withdrawals, you'll understand. Maybe not.

This. There should be no need for laws or mandates. Everyone should just agree to do it so we can tamp this down and get back to our lives, albeit with the usual precautions (until the vaccine people work their magic).
If everyone agrees to basic courtesy and respect in following guidelines, there will be no need for economic carnage. Then the issue become putting a boot in the ass of Mitch The Turtle McConnell.
That's what they said about seat belts, motorcycle helmets, Obama care, car insurance and all the rest

Give a Democrat an inch they will always take a mile.

Funny you should mention seat belts. Cause they made it law, and it does save lives...funny how that works. :)
So you are admitting now you want it a law for mandatory mask wearing..

I knew I could drag it out of you.

Nope. Just pointing out that idiots like you made the same argument when mandatory seat belts were proposed. Liberty...Freedom...The Constitution!!...Patriots every one of you!!
And it turned out...they really do save lives. Maybe (like masks) you should just wear one.
Except there was actual evidence that seatbelts DID SOMETHING USEFUL.

:laughing0301:

Same with masks. And this was accomplished in 11 short months of on the job learning. As opposed to three decades of research for seatbelts.
Wait so the left is defunding the cops and...

This is way different, people wear seat belts because they don't want to get pulled over and the cops finding out they smell like alcohol or have drugs in the car.

No. Some cities are defunding police. I don't remember anyone wearing shirts that said "left".
And look, those cities are coming to their senses and acknowledging reality...just like most level-headed people said they would. :)

RESIST!!

DO NOT WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

LET ALL THE SCARED BITCHES DIE!!!

START A FIGHT WITH ANYONE WHO EVEN SAYS ANYTHING!!!

DO IT!!!
I'll wear a mask. You go ahead and die.

Don't get your ass kicked then get COVID.

You'll probably die, even if you wear a diaper on your face. For one thing, you're black, which puts you at a higher risk.

And you probably live in a high-occupancy city or town.

And once again, that face-diaper does absolutely nothing to protect you.
Zip

I will go out killing commies and make my way to Valhalla riding with the Valkyrie.

I hope as many people die as possible. 500 million.

I would rather die than wear a fucking mask. I will go down in a blaze of glory.

You Trumpsters are unhinged. I hope you're on some FBI watchlist somewhere.
Who did Portland?

I don't know. Look it up and let me know.
So Portland didn’t happen?

Can you show me where I said that?
Sure I asked who was responsible. You declined an answer. Must mean it never happened. I know who did it. Yet you declined! I need no more

Quote me saying that Portland didn't happen or stfu.
Who did it then?

So you can't quote me saying that Portland didn't happen. Got it.

RESIST!!

DO NOT WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

LET ALL THE SCARED BITCHES DIE!!!

START A FIGHT WITH ANYONE WHO EVEN SAYS ANYTHING!!!

DO IT!!!

So essentially, you want to be known as one of those d-bags who doesn't care about the rights of others?
Or just doing the right thing in general? Like your hero and savior, you're just going to be a dick.
Good luck. And congratulate yourself, because you are one of the reasons why this country can't get back to normal anytime soon.
FUCK YEAH.

DIE BITCHES DIE, GET OFF MY FUCKING PLANET!!!

FUCK THE "RIGHT" THING. SUCK MY DICK!!!

Stop it...

No one is telling you that you must comply... It is your choice not to wear one but remember a business has a right to deny you access...

I do not care if you wear one or not but do not tell me that I shouldn’t wear one..

This good. The OP has moved on, from the first stage of grief (denial) to the second (anger). That's progress.

I don't know why you think you're some sort of libertarian or anarchist but you're fucking not.

I don't think masks should be mandated. But I'm also not a complete fucking idiot. Just like I don't think seat belts should be required, but I still wear one. I know it's a subtle distinction. Maybe when you've finished your Trumpster withdrawals, you'll understand. Maybe not.

This. There should be no need for laws or mandates. Everyone should just agree to do it so we can tamp this down and get back to our lives, albeit with the usual precautions (until the vaccine people work their magic).
If everyone agrees to basic courtesy and respect in following guidelines, there will be no need for economic carnage. Then the issue become putting a boot in the ass of Mitch The Turtle McConnell.
That's what they said about seat belts, motorcycle helmets, Obama care, car insurance and all the rest

Funny you should mention seat belts. Cause they made it law, and it does save lives...funny how that works. :)

Nope. Just pointing out that idiots like you made the same argument when mandatory seat belts were proposed. Liberty...Freedom...The Constitution!!...Patriots every one of you!!
And it turned out...they really do save lives. Maybe (like masks) you should just wear one.

Same with masks. And this was accomplished in 11 short months of on the job learning. As opposed to three decades of research for seatbelts.
Wait so the left is defunding the cops and...

This is way different, people wear seat belts because they don't want to get pulled over and the cops finding out they smell like alcohol or have drugs in the car.

No. Some cities are defunding police. I don't remember anyone wearing shirts that said "left".
And look, those cities are coming to their senses and acknowledging reality...just like most level-headed people said they would. :)
You didn't address my point, once again the only reason you have such a high compliance rate with seat belt usage is people don't want to get caught with drugs or a D.U.I., they don't want to lose their drivers license.

So is cops going to pull people over for not wearing a mask? You going to have to add 200 million cops to enforce a mask law.

Fauci's OWN FUCKING RESEARCH shoots this shit down.

I just got a call from my cousin, great pal of mine, he won't be coming up for Thanksgiving because Covid, which will probably be the first time ever, as far as I can remember. I'll be sitting home celebrating with my household ( my cat). It kinda sucks.

Whether things would be different if everyone wore a mask, I don't know. But to do such an easy thing in order to try-- I just don't understand those who say no.

Nothing would change, we do know

All of western europe but sweden tried it, no effect

many american states have tried mask mandates, no effect

There is no correlation between mask wearing and death rate. You either put up with the risk or spend the rest of eternity in your house. Very similar risk profile to last years flu season. Double nothing is still nothing
Studies disagree.
CONCLUSION
The study provides evidence that US states mandating the use of face masks in public had a greater decline in daily COVID-19 growth rates after issuing these mandates compared with states that did not issue mandates. These effects were observed conditional on other existing social distancing measures and were independent of the CDC recommendation to wear face covers issued April 3, 2020. As international and state governments begin to relax social distancing restrictions, and considering the high likelihood of a second COVID-19 wave in the fall and winter of 2020,30 requiring the use of face masks in public could help in reducing COVID-19 spread.

Yea the reason you can't cite actual peer reviewed science pre pandemic is because there is none

It's psuedo science

The only peopel who do this are East Asians

Who also drink tiger dick soup for virility

There could be all sorts of correlations with no mask wearing and not social distancing etc. Absurd. High mask usage does not protect anyone.

We've had generations to test if cloth masks stop viral spread. We have never thought that worked in living memory at all until 2020. Wake up old lady

That's not how western medicine works.

Might as well stuff some sage in your mask for for extra purity like a real peasant. If it worked everyone would have known it as an obvious fact and the CDC wouldn't have been able to "lie" about it
You don't like my study? I'm shocked.

Yea that's not peer reviewed science, nor is it from a medical journal

Generations for some one to do that study, doesn't exist. Billions of asians use masks this isn't some new topic.

You're a peasant, like i said stuff sage in your mask.

psuedoscience

"it's not a failure of peer review it's a failure to understand we're in a pandemic" (and we don't need peer review anymore we'll just guess) ....Maybe if you had ever engaged in actual science in your life Old Lady you'd understand how this works.

Last edited:
I just got a call from my cousin, great pal of mine, he won't be coming up for Thanksgiving because Covid, which will probably be the first time ever, as far as I can remember. I'll be sitting home celebrating with my household ( my cat). It kinda sucks.

Whether things would be different if everyone wore a mask, I don't know. But to do such an easy thing in order to try-- I just don't understand those who say no.

There is no correlation between mask wearing and death rate. You either put up with the risk or spend the rest of eternity in your house. Very similar risk profile to last years flu season. Double nothing is still nothing
Studies disagree.
CONCLUSION
The study provides evidence that US states mandating the use of face masks in public had a greater decline in daily COVID-19 growth rates after issuing these mandates compared with states that did not issue mandates. These effects were observed conditional on other existing social distancing measures and were independent of the CDC recommendation to wear face covers issued April 3, 2020. As international and state governments begin to relax social distancing restrictions, and considering the high likelihood of a second COVID-19 wave in the fall and winter of 2020,30 requiring the use of face masks in public could help in reducing COVID-19 spread.

Yea the reason you can't cite actual peer reviewed science pre pandemic is because there is none

It's psuedo science

There could be all sorts of correlations with no mask wearing and not social distancing etc. Absurd. High mask usage does not protect anyone.

We've had generations to test if cloth masks stop viral spread. We have never thought that worked in living memory at all until 2020. Wake up old lady

Might as well stuff some sage in your mask for for extra purity like a real peasant. If it worked everyone would have known it as an obvious fact and the CDC wouldn't have been able to "lie" about it

Generations for some one to do that study, doesn't exist. Billions of asians use masks this isn't some new topic.

psuedoscience
Seven studies have confirmed the benefit of universal masking in community level analyses: in a unified hospital system,38 a German city,39 a U.S. state,40 a panel of 15 U.S. states and Washington, D.C.,41,42 as well as both Canada43 and the U.S.44 nationally. Each analysis demonstrated that, following directives from organizational and political leadership for universal masking, new infections fell significantly. Two of these studies42,44 and an additional analysis of data from 200 countries that included the U.S.45 also demonstrated reductions in mortality. An economic analysis using U.S. data found that, given these effects, increasing universal masking by 15% could prevent the need for lockdowns and reduce associated losses of up to $1 trillion or about 5% of gross domestic product.

Studies disagree.
CONCLUSION

It's psuedo science

psuedoscience
Seven studies have confirmed the benefit of universal masking in community level analyses: in a unified hospital system,38 a German city,39 a U.S. state,40 a panel of 15 U.S. states and Washington, D.C.,41,42 as well as both Canada43 and the U.S.44 nationally. Each analysis demonstrated that, following directives from organizational and political leadership for universal masking, new infections fell significantly. Two of these studies42,44 and an additional analysis of data from 200 countries that included the U.S.45 also demonstrated reductions in mortality. An economic analysis using U.S. data found that, given these effects, increasing universal masking by 15% could prevent the need for lockdowns and reduce associated losses of up to $1 trillion or about 5% of gross domestic product.

Again all junk science, you cannot do a proper study in the conditions of quarantine

There is no evidence

All that is written in this link applies to all these "studies" which are really just very broad and useless data sets with no way to account for any behaviors at all

Nothing that passes the muster of peer review, not a one. Nothing is controlled for in these numbers. Nothing

They've had plenty of time to do it, there are just moral and legal obstacles to trying. (which others have tried with other viruses and never found any concrete evidence no reason to think that will change)

CLoth masks are not a new idea honey, if there was evidence they'd substantively prevent the spread of flu and colds we'd wear them every year since I was born. There is no such evidence. Nor will there ever be because it's absurd.

Last edited:

Studies disagree.
CONCLUSION

It's psuedo science

psuedoscience

Again all junk science, you cannot do a proper study in the conditions of quarantine

There is no evidence

All that is written in this link applies to all these "studies" which are really just very broad and useless data sets with no way to account for any behaviors at all

Nothing that passes the muster of peer review, not a one

They've had plenty of time to do it, there are just moral and legal obstacles to trying. (which others have tried with other viruses and never found any concrete evidence no reason to think that will change)
The CDC doesn't perform junk science. I'm not a doctor or a scientist, but I trust the experts who spend their lives studying this stuff.

Studies disagree.
CONCLUSION

It's psuedo science

psuedoscience

There is no evidence

Nothing that passes the muster of peer review, not a one

The CDC doesn't perform junk science. I'm not a doctor or a scientist, but I trust the experts who spend their lives studying this stuff.

Yes they do, they just published some

It's all junk science without peer review, which those 7 "studies" lack

Which is why you can't find them in a medical journal, if you could you'd have doctors sniping them for clout with ease.

There would be decades of studies proving cloth masks were effective if this was true. We have none of that. How convenient they suddenly started working under the worse data sets we've ever been able to acquire on the issue? Are you insane?

Has the cognitive dissonance not set in yet? THe CDC didn't want you to buy cloth masks at the start. Not because they wanted to kill you. Because they don't have any reason to believe they do anything

Again if they did this would be a over and done topic long before 2020.

Why do you think this isn't settled science long before then? Plenty of other corona viruses we could talk about and make inferences from there.

SO unbelievably ignorant of our academic process.....

Are you insane?
Nope. They tell me to wear a mask in public, because it helps slow the spread and they've shown me where it has worked, yeah, I'm going to wear one.,

No evidence that's true. Correlation isn't causation.

Had cloth masks for generations, doctors used to wear masks like this.

At least old plague doctors had the sense to make masks that cover their eyes

I'll ask you again, if htis is an obvious medical fact why don't we constantly wear masks? You know why. It's not true you old hag

We're experiencing 150,000 infections per day and more than 1200 deaths...and those numbers are RISING...QUICKLY

Wear a fucking mask morons.

Forum List

Back