🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There will be NO compliance with a National Mask Mandate!!!

RESIST!!

DO NOT WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

LET ALL THE SCARED BITCHES DIE!!!

START A FIGHT WITH ANYONE WHO EVEN SAYS ANYTHING!!!

DO IT!!!
I'll wear a mask. You go ahead and die.

Don't get your ass kicked then get COVID.

This good. The OP has moved on, from the first stage of grief (denial) to the second (anger). That's progress.
Where are your mask like a good little Nazi.

I don't know why you think you're some sort of libertarian or anarchist but you're fucking not.

This little meltdown of yours is very satisfying. :113: Praise Cthulhu!
Cool

You COVID death will be very satisfying to me.

Betcha I get the vaccine before you do. The government deems me more important because I'm a 'winner'. :113: Damn, that's gotta sting.
I certainly hope you get your vaccine before NEVER. Good luck. I hope you don't fucking die from that shit they rushed onto the market (not really, die bitch).

This good. The OP has moved on, from the first stage of grief (denial) to the second (anger). That's progress.

I don't know why you think you're some sort of libertarian or anarchist but you're fucking not.

I don't think masks should be mandated. But I'm also not a complete fucking idiot. Just like I don't think seat belts should be required, but I still wear one. I know it's a subtle distinction. Maybe when you've finished your Trumpster withdrawals, you'll understand. Maybe not.

This. There should be no need for laws or mandates. Everyone should just agree to do it so we can tamp this down and get back to our lives, albeit with the usual precautions (until the vaccine people work their magic).
If everyone agrees to basic courtesy and respect in following guidelines, there will be no need for economic carnage. Then the issue become putting a boot in the ass of Mitch The Turtle McConnell.
That's what they said about seat belts, motorcycle helmets, Obama care, car insurance and all the rest

Give a Democrat an inch they will always take a mile.

Funny you should mention seat belts. Cause they made it law, and it does save lives...funny how that works. :)
So you are admitting now you want it a law for mandatory mask wearing..

I knew I could drag it out of you.

Nope. Just pointing out that idiots like you made the same argument when mandatory seat belts were proposed. Liberty...Freedom...The Constitution!!...Patriots every one of you!!
And it turned out...they really do save lives. Maybe (like masks) you should just wear one.
Except there was actual evidence that seatbelts DID SOMETHING USEFUL.

:laughing0301:

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

You wore a mask before the Yahoo virus, robbing liquor stores and old ladies, who are you fooling?

I don't think masks should be mandated. But I'm also not a complete fucking idiot. Just like I don't think seat belts should be required, but I still wear one. I know it's a subtle distinction. Maybe when you've finished your Trumpster withdrawals, you'll understand. Maybe not.

This. There should be no need for laws or mandates. Everyone should just agree to do it so we can tamp this down and get back to our lives, albeit with the usual precautions (until the vaccine people work their magic).
If everyone agrees to basic courtesy and respect in following guidelines, there will be no need for economic carnage. Then the issue become putting a boot in the ass of Mitch The Turtle McConnell.
That's what they said about seat belts, motorcycle helmets, Obama care, car insurance and all the rest

Funny you should mention seat belts. Cause they made it law, and it does save lives...funny how that works. :)

Nope. Just pointing out that idiots like you made the same argument when mandatory seat belts were proposed. Liberty...Freedom...The Constitution!!...Patriots every one of you!!
And it turned out...they really do save lives. Maybe (like masks) you should just wear one.

Wow. Your head is on backwards. (hint: the tag goes in the back)

He may never take office.

Are you really so stupid that you actually believe that?

Believe what? That either his Alzheimer's kills him before that happens, or his dementia causes him to trip does a flight of stairs and breaks his pencil neck?

I'm prayin' for it. May heaps of spilled fuck be heaped upon his head, forever and ever Amen.

And you really believe that? You're not very smart, are ya?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I can dream, can't I?

Prepare to be disappointed. AGAIN!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Obviously you are the ones who will be disappointed.

You're really having a hard time there. Let me help you out.

We. Got. Trump. Out.
We. Are. Already. Happy.

See how that works? I didn't think this would be so difficult for you to understand. Guess you're even dumber than I thought.

Trump is still in office. Guess how much more destruction he can do to your little circle-jerk liberal world before he leaves?

I could do a shitload of damage if I only had two months. I'd have things so fucked up that the next administration's heads would be spinning.

Manchurian Joe might be stupid enough to think it's going to be easy for him to transition, but he's in for some surprises. You might think he can just sign some executive orders and reverse everything Trump has done for the last four years, but it's not going to be all that easy. Do you really think President Trump did nothing but play golf for four years?

First off, he'll have all those conservative Judges Trump appointed shitting down his neck at every step, not to mention the Supreme Court backing them up

Then the the investigative power of the Republican-held Senate mucking up everything Manchurian Joe tries to get away with. Do you really think the suspicion over his corruption and the money he took from Russia and China is just going to magically disappear overnight? Then there was that little issue of Quid Pro Joe's dealings with Ukraine, while he was VP.

Nope. Ain't gonna be easy for Manchurian Joe.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!
Calm down. Biden already backed down on that. I realized a week ago that such an order is unconstitutional. That stupid "lawyer" Joe Biden had to be told by somebody else. Two state governors already said they would refuse to obey.
Actually it's not unconstitutional. Being stupid is not a requirement for American citizenship.

Believe what? That either his Alzheimer's kills him before that happens, or his dementia causes him to trip does a flight of stairs and breaks his pencil neck?

I'm prayin' for it. May heaps of spilled fuck be heaped upon his head, forever and ever Amen.

I can dream, can't I?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Obviously you are the ones who will be disappointed.

You're really having a hard time there. Let me help you out.

We. Got. Trump. Out.
We. Are. Already. Happy.

See how that works? I didn't think this would be so difficult for you to understand. Guess you're even dumber than I thought.

Trump is still in office.

Not for much longer!

1605403580066.png

I will go out killing commies and make my way to Valhalla riding with the Valkyrie.

I hope as many people die as possible. 500 million.

I would rather die than wear a fucking mask. I will go down in a blaze of glory.

You Trumpsters are unhinged. I hope you're on some FBI watchlist somewhere.
Who did Portland?

I don't know. Look it up and let me know.
So Portland didn’t happen?

I can dream, can't I?

Obviously you are the ones who will be disappointed. I hold no hopes that Manchurian Joe will ever accomplish anything worthwhile.

Unlike the historic President Donald J. Trump, who will be written into the pages of history, as the President who actually had a plan.

Three years from now you'll find out. But all I'll say to you then is "Don't blame me. You had your chance and you blew it."

Yep. He'll be written into history as the worst President this country ever elected. No plan, no interest, no empathy, no compassion, and no competence.
Just you legion of baby birds with your mouths wide open. :)

That's only the way you'd like to envision Trump's historic successes. I blame the fact that you're totally ignorant of anything he accomplished.

We don't call you people "Low-information voters" for nothing, you know.

I will go out killing commies and make my way to Valhalla riding with the Valkyrie.

I would rather die than wear a fucking mask. I will go down in a blaze of glory.

Who did Portland?

Can you show me where I said that?

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!
Calm down. Biden already backed down on that. I realized a week ago that such an order is unconstitutional. That stupid "lawyer" Joe Biden had to be told by somebody else. Two state governors already said they would refuse to obey.
Actually it's not unconstitutional. Being stupid is not a requirement for American citizenship.
How would you enforce it

This little meltdown of yours is very satisfying. :113: Praise Cthulhu!
Cool

You COVID death will be very satisfying to me.

Betcha I get the vaccine before you do. The government deems me more important because I'm a 'winner'. :113: Damn, that's gotta sting.
I certainly hope you get your vaccine before NEVER. Good luck. I hope you don't fucking die from that shit they rushed onto the market (not really, die bitch).

:itsok: You sound constipated, ex-lax. Go yell at some clouds, perhaps.

Same with masks. And this was accomplished in 11 short months of on the job learning. As opposed to three decades of research for seatbelts.

Who did Portland?

Sure I asked who was responsible. You declined an answer. Must mean it never happened. I know who did it. Yet you declined! I need no more

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

You'll probably die, even if you wear a diaper on your face. For one thing, you're black, which puts you at a higher risk.

And you probably live in a high-occupancy city or town.

And once again, that face-diaper does absolutely nothing to protect you.

Same with masks. And this was accomplished in 11 short months of on the job learning. As opposed to three decades of research for seatbelts.
Wait so the left is defunding the cops and...

This is way different, people wear seat belts because they don't want to get pulled over and the cops finding out they smell like alcohol or have drugs in the car.

Who did Portland?

Sure I asked who was responsible. You declined an answer. Must mean it never happened. I know who did it. Yet you declined! I need no more

Quote me saying that Portland didn't happen or stfu.

If and when Biden is sworn in, this might piss off a few people...

1328842637-03072020-151711-CubeBik-Image-510x510.png
Biden is your new Daddy.

Guess again, hillbilly. Manchurian Joe is and always will be to me, some asshole who ran for president. And I'm gonna be on him like a dog on a pork chop the next four years. You're probably gonna get sick of the threads I post every single time he fucks up, the the hilarious things I'm gonna say about him and that cheap whore Kamala.
Joe's yer daddy. Bend over and welcome him!
Well you certainly got that right

Forum List

Back