🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

There will be NO compliance with a National Mask Mandate!!!

RESIST!!

DO NOT WEAR A FUCKING MASK!!!

LET ALL THE SCARED BITCHES DIE!!!

START A FIGHT WITH ANYONE WHO EVEN SAYS ANYTHING!!!

DO IT!!!

So essentially, you want to be known as one of those d-bags who doesn't care about the rights of others?
Or just doing the right thing in general? Like your hero and savior, you're just going to be a dick.
Good luck. And congratulate yourself, because you are one of the reasons why this country can't get back to normal anytime soon.

Unless you're wearing a hospital-grade N95 mask, that diaper you put on your face does absolutely nothing to protect anyone from your cooties.

Yes it does. Stop parroting lies and pseudo science. It's embarrassing.

You know nothing about "science", dork.

The Wuhan Virus is .12 microns in size, about a quarter in size of the smoke and fire debris particulate. Even if we factor for the “respiratory droplets” that are allegedly to blame for the spread of coronavirus, those droplets are as small as .5 microns, or as small or smaller..."

The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

"This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated."

MASKS DON'T WORK — THE HEALTHY AMERICAN

"Neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS–CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients. Prior evidence that surgical masks effectively filtered influenza virus (1) informed recommendations that patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear face masks to prevent transmission (2). However, the size and concentrations of SARS–CoV-2 in aerosols generated during coughing are unknown. Oberg and Brousseau (3) demonstrated that surgical masks did not exhibit adequate filter performance against aerosols measuring 0.9, 2.0, and 3.1 μm in diameter. Lee and colleagues (4) showed that particles 0.04 to 0.2 μm can penetrate surgical masks. The size of the SARS–CoV particle from the 2002–2004 outbreak was estimated as 0.08 to 0.14 μm (5); assuming that SARS-CoV-2 has a similar size, surgical masks are unlikely to effectively filter this virus. "

ACP Journals
Nice copy and paste.
If the mask mitigation was valid, counts would have declined. Period. Guess what intelligent people know when that didn’t happen?

I really don't care who wears or does not wear a mask but anyone of these self centered motherfuckers says one thing to me or gets in my space that is it.
giphy.gif

Everyone I know who got it said the flu is 20x worse.

Fuck COVID, it's BULLSHIT.

And fuck the lying shits trying to con us into wearing face diapers.

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

LOOK AT ME!! I'M A SMOOTH BRAIN A-HOLE THAT IS ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT MYSELF!!

Ahem. This attitude is why you lost. Loser.
Go fuck yourself.

Your naivety is why you will lose....your freedom.

Kiss my fucking asshole. I will die in battle killing mask nazis and go to Valhalla before I put one of those fucking face diapers on.

You can cry about it. BITCH!!!

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

LOOK AT ME!! I'M A SMOOTH BRAIN A-HOLE THAT IS ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT MYSELF!!

Ahem. This attitude is why you lost. Loser.
Go fuck yourself.

Your naivety is why you will lose....your freedom.

Kiss my fucking asshole. I will die in battle killing mask nazis and go to Valhalla before I put one of those fucking face diapers on.

You can cry about it. BITCH!!!

Cry? Naw, I laugh in your stupid fucking slack jawed maw, True Believer. :auiqs.jpg:

This good. The OP has moved on, from the first stage of grief (denial) to the second (anger). That's progress.
Where are your mask like a good little Nazi.

I don't know why you think you're some sort of libertarian or anarchist but you're fucking not.

I don't think masks should be mandated. But I'm also not a complete fucking idiot. Just like I don't think seat belts should be required, but I still wear one. I know it's a subtle distinction. Maybe when you've finished your Trumpster withdrawals, you'll understand. Maybe not.

This. There should be no need for laws or mandates. Everyone should just agree to do it so we can tamp this down and get back to our lives, albeit with the usual precautions (until the vaccine people work their magic).
If everyone agrees to basic courtesy and respect in following guidelines, there will be no need for economic carnage. Then the issue become putting a boot in the ass of Mitch The Turtle McConnell.
That's what they said about seat belts, motorcycle helmets, Obama care, car insurance and all the rest

Give a Democrat an inch they will always take a mile.

This good. The OP has moved on, from the first stage of grief (denial) to the second (anger). That's progress.

I don't know why you think you're some sort of libertarian or anarchist but you're fucking not.

I don't think masks should be mandated. But I'm also not a complete fucking idiot. Just like I don't think seat belts should be required, but I still wear one. I know it's a subtle distinction. Maybe when you've finished your Trumpster withdrawals, you'll understand. Maybe not.

This. There should be no need for laws or mandates. Everyone should just agree to do it so we can tamp this down and get back to our lives, albeit with the usual precautions (until the vaccine people work their magic).
If everyone agrees to basic courtesy and respect in following guidelines, there will be no need for economic carnage. Then the issue become putting a boot in the ass of Mitch The Turtle McConnell.
That's what they said about seat belts, motorcycle helmets, Obama care, car insurance and all the rest

And his alleged libertarian ass will just GO ALONG WITH IT!!!

This little meltdown of yours is very satisfying. :113: Praise Cthulhu!
Cool

You COVID death will be very satisfying to me.

Betcha I get the vaccine before you do. The government deems me more important because I'm a 'winner'. :113: Damn, that's gotta sting.

I don't get the pushback on this. I guess they're just parroting their dear leader. During a pandemic, wearing a mask is merely a matter of manners and being considerate of others. I've already had covid, and I still wear one when I'm around other people in public because they don't know that I'm immune. It's just a common courtesy. I wear a mask for the same reason I wear pants and don't fart in elevators.

I just got a call from my cousin, great pal of mine, he won't be coming up for Thanksgiving because Covid, which will probably be the first time ever, as far as I can remember. I'll be sitting home celebrating with my household ( my cat). It kinda sucks.

Whether things would be different if everyone wore a mask, I don't know. But to do such an easy thing in order to try-- I just don't understand those who say no.

Nothing would change, we do know

All of western europe but sweden tried it, no effect

many american states have tried mask mandates, no effect

There is no correlation between mask wearing and death rate. You either put up with the risk or spend the rest of eternity in your house. Very similar risk profile to last years flu season. Double nothing is still nothing
Studies disagree.
CONCLUSION
The study provides evidence that US states mandating the use of face masks in public had a greater decline in daily COVID-19 growth rates after issuing these mandates compared with states that did not issue mandates. These effects were observed conditional on other existing social distancing measures and were independent of the CDC recommendation to wear face covers issued April 3, 2020. As international and state governments begin to relax social distancing restrictions, and considering the high likelihood of a second COVID-19 wave in the fall and winter of 2020,30 requiring the use of face masks in public could help in reducing COVID-19 spread.

Yea the reason you can't cite actual peer reviewed science pre pandemic is because there is none

It's psuedo science

The only peopel who do this are East Asians

Who also drink tiger dick soup for virility

There could be all sorts of correlations with no mask wearing and not social distancing etc. Absurd. High mask usage does not protect anyone.

We've had generations to test if cloth masks stop viral spread. We have never thought that worked in living memory at all until 2020. Wake up old lady

That's not how western medicine works.

Might as well stuff some sage in your mask for for extra purity like a real peasant. If it worked everyone would have known it as an obvious fact and the CDC wouldn't have been able to "lie" about it
You don't like my study? I'm shocked.

Funny you should mention seat belts. Cause they made it law, and it does save lives...funny how that works. :)

RESIST!!

DO IT!!!

So essentially, you want to be known as one of those d-bags who doesn't care about the rights of others?
Or just doing the right thing in general? Like your hero and savior, you're just going to be a dick.
Good luck. And congratulate yourself, because you are one of the reasons why this country can't get back to normal anytime soon.

Unless you're wearing a hospital-grade N95 mask, that diaper you put on your face does absolutely nothing to protect anyone from your cooties.

Yes it does. Stop parroting lies and pseudo science. It's embarrassing.

You know nothing about "science", dork.

The Wuhan Virus is .12 microns in size, about a quarter in size of the smoke and fire debris particulate. Even if we factor for the “respiratory droplets” that are allegedly to blame for the spread of coronavirus, those droplets are as small as .5 microns, or as small or smaller..."

The CDC Accidentally Admits Cloth Masks Are Not Effective

"This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated."

MASKS DON'T WORK — THE HEALTHY AMERICAN

"Neither surgical nor cotton masks effectively filtered SARS–CoV-2 during coughs by infected patients. Prior evidence that surgical masks effectively filtered influenza virus (1) informed recommendations that patients with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 should wear face masks to prevent transmission (2). However, the size and concentrations of SARS–CoV-2 in aerosols generated during coughing are unknown. Oberg and Brousseau (3) demonstrated that surgical masks did not exhibit adequate filter performance against aerosols measuring 0.9, 2.0, and 3.1 μm in diameter. Lee and colleagues (4) showed that particles 0.04 to 0.2 μm can penetrate surgical masks. The size of the SARS–CoV particle from the 2002–2004 outbreak was estimated as 0.08 to 0.14 μm (5); assuming that SARS-CoV-2 has a similar size, surgical masks are unlikely to effectively filter this virus. "

ACP Journals
Nice copy and paste.
If the mask mitigation was valid, counts would have declined. Period. Guess what intelligent people know when that didn’t happen?
It does decline.

If and when Biden is sworn in, this might piss off a few people...

1328842637-03072020-151711-CubeBik-Image-510x510.png
Biden is your new Daddy.

Guess again, hillbilly. Manchurian Joe is and always will be to me, some asshole who ran for president. And I'm gonna be on him like a dog on a pork chop the next four years. You're probably gonna get sick of the threads I post every single time he fucks up, the the hilarious things I'm gonna say about him and that cheap whore Kamala.

Oh my. The BDS is already spreading quite rapidly. He hasn't even taken office yet!

I suggest you get that taken care of. :laughing0301:

Funny you should mention seat belts. Cause they made it law, and it does save lives...funny how that works. :)
So you are admitting now you want it a law for mandatory mask wearing..

I knew I could drag it out of you.

Forum List

Back